Why haven't you joined the tabletposting master race yet?

Why haven't you joined the tabletposting master race yet?

Attached: ipad-stand-amazon.jpg (500x301, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

costco.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-A-Wi-Fi-Tablet---Octa-Core---Android-Marshmallow---Black---Includes-32GB-MicroSD-Card.product.100303758.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Annoyingly big. I don't want something that weighs two kilograms constantly pressed on my chest.

How about something like this, then?

Attached: aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubGFwdG9wbWFnLmNvbS9pbWFnZXMvdXBsb2Fkcy8zODMzL2cvc2Ftc3VuZy1nYWxheHktdGFiLTMtOGluY2gt (775x500, 69K)

Litteral child

Still too big. I'm 40 kilograms, my arm would ache and holding something like that while on your bed would be awful for your wrists. No need to be a hipster, just use a mobile phone like everybody else.

my girlfriend is 40kg and she's 5'1

I'm a boy and I'm 5'6 :^)

post feet

How am I supposed to use this if I have big tits?

i'm gay btw

aww youre so diddy
i bet you have a little beard to make yourself feel manly too :3

you are a broom behind a keyboard

Is the Amazon Fire 7 any good? Thinking about getting it for my mom its only $30

Have an old Samsung Tab Pro 8.4, was real nice, now it won't charge, and when plugged in goes straight in to download mode, some bullshit

I'm sending my surface go back.
Windows 10 is a garbage tablet OS.
Windows 8.1 was amazing, I have no idea how they fuck it up so badly, espectially now that they have created an entirely seperate, designated tablet mode that should have allowed them to fix all the issues.

I guess when it comes to tablets, iOS is the only good OS, huh?

I have a surface pro but I don't use it as a tablet all that often

Let's be honest, user. It's not 'good' in any sense of the word. It's cheap.

flash the latest official firmware with odin

I'm pretty happy with this. Reasonably light and fast. Runs Chrome OS, Linux with Crostini, and Android apps. Tablet mode is excellent too.

Attached: IMG_20181125_160948.jpg (3036x4048, 3.85M)

Can't, when flashing with Odin it will shut off due to the battery issue.

Which one might that be?

Any cheap tablets that are NOT made by amazon? I'd rather googly play store raping my ass than amazon store.

Nope. Mi Pad 4 is probably the closest you can get. The 32/3 8" version os likely less than 150 USD.

Attached: Xiaomi-Mi-Pad-4-Bangladesh-816x459.jpg (816x459, 58K)

That doesn't look stable at all

>I don't want something that weighs two kilograms constantly pressed on my chest.

GREAT.
Thank you VERY much.

Attached: 1502339197260.jpg (740x946, 437K)

HP Chromebook X2. Same panel as the Chromebook Pixel, runs Chrome OS, Android, and Linux with Crostini. The screen, keyboard, and trackpad are all outstanding. Very fast too considering it's 1.6 pounds and fanless. At least as fast as my T430 (for comparison).
It's basically a Pixel Slate for half the price. Best $499 I've ever spent on a piece of tech. Best Buy has them.

Because tablets are dead.

Attached: chartoftheday_5410_worldwide_tablet_shipments_n.jpg (960x684, 149K)

Attached: you.jpg (735x541, 35K)

A lot of that decline has to do with the fact that while Android tablets were good out the gate, at least with the Nexus 7, they have been on a steady decline ever since. They never got the mindshare of the iPad and Google stopped trying. The early adopters may upgrade once but after that, why bother? You choices are either a complete piece of shit, something from Alibaba, or a freaking $599 Galaxy Tab S2/3/4. I happen to like Android tablets but Samsung has me fucked up if they think I'm paying $600 for a decent one.
And let's not even speak of the elephant called the iPad.
Basically, Android on tablets cratered. The antidote is Chrome OS in tablet form. I upgraded from a Nexus 9 to a HP X2 detachable and I'm here to tell you, it's a revelation. The ultimate convergence device. Tablet/laptop/Linux/Android/Chrome, you can even run some Windows applications with WIne. Comes with a pen and active digitizer, comes with a keyboard that's at least as good as the one on the Surface Pro. I probably sound like a shill but for $500 you will find nothing better.
>nb4 botnet (just install GalliumOS if you're worried)

Attached: aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubGFwdG9wbWFnLmNvbS9pbWFnZXMvdXBsb2Fkcy9wcHJlc3MvNDU3MTgvaHAtY2hyb21lYm9vay14Mi0wMTUu (775x500, 93K)

that is not how you use that image

You can't do shit with iOS, Android is where it's at.

no, most of that decline is due to fact that people have a tablet and realised it's useless and can't justify upgrading.

because i tv post - bluetooth keyboard and trackpad combo + flatscreen + comfy sofa

>Not 2-in-1 posting

Attached: IMG_20181126_140022.jpg (3488x3488, 2.71M)

>get a tablet instead of a laptop
>have to attach shit to it, so it resembles a laptop, for it to be comfortable to use

Preach on

Attached: IMG_20181126_071027.jpg (3036x4048, 3.08M)

Too bulky, other comfy at all.

L O N D O N

Because I bought a phablet that fits in my pocket

hi ho, hi ho it's off to work we go

wrong. if you have a tablet you don't need another one since they're all garbage.

I M A G I N E

>Samsung has me fucked up if they think I'm paying $600 for a decent one.
you can just get the Galaxy Tab A I got a year ago for 130€
>FHD IPS
>8core processor
>perfect battery life

>SD450
lol, no. they could at least put 6xx inside

Yeah, I looked at this[0] Friday when I went out looking for a new tablet. Ended up getting the Chromebook tablet instead. Not bad for Samsung though and it's on sale right now at Costco for $149
costco.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-A-Wi-Fi-Tablet---Octa-Core---Android-Marshmallow---Black---Includes-32GB-MicroSD-Card.product.100303758.html

i am not an amerifat. i dont use snapfaggot processors in general
t. written on my Galaxy S7 exynos masterrace that does not only have better performance than the SD version but also way better battery life

>HP Chromebook X2
>manufacturers are STILL putting logos on screens
jesus christ I don't want to buy samsung but they are the only ones not raping my eyes with their logo 24/7

Yeah, the shit blows. When the return period is up, I'm probably going to figure out some way to scrape it off if I can do it without screwing up, else I'll just cover it with something. There's one on the back too but I'm thinking about getting a skin.

I don't because tablets are a fucking meme. I own a surface pro 3 and an iPad pro and they both collect dust because they do NOTHING I wouldn't rather do on either my note 9 or laptop. Only exception to this meme rule would be artfag types, but I have a real job so this doesn't apply to me.

You know the drill....post those things

Hahahaha

>gorilla arm
>unable to write unless stationed
>unless you go with google you are stuck with phoneOS
>you are stuck with paki tier hardware and google
Thanks, but I will stick to a laptop.