XR

So can we finally agree this is the best iPhone since the 6 or even 5?

Attached: iphone_xr.jpg (610x457, 41K)

that would require it to feature a headphone jack

>wahhhh my 3.5mm poverty hole
wireless headphones you fucking poor

Kill yourself, subhuman faggot shilling your nigger NPC low-fi crap. I bet you're such a basedcuck also own Beats by the Niggerdre bought at the crapple store.

>having to charge two devices instead of one
this is why Apple as a brand is dying. people are sick of your dongle peddling.

Attached: file.png (761x365, 370K)

But then the XR supports wireless charging so its not that big of a deal
And every single pair of wireless headphones need changing, whatever brand it is, so

No, you're gay

>cares about stocks
>probably owns a poordroid
you will never have sex

wireless charging isn't really wireless

I own an iPhone, I just think OP is a retarded faggot

It should've been $649

>plug in headphones once a week instead of multiple times per day

I think it gets too much hate for what it is. I've played with it a few times at stores and the screen is fine. I'd take longer battery life over a better screen (which is why I've stuck with motorola.)

I agree, not only that but it also has the new camera.
I think its a return to form, call me a retard what you want

You should go back to doing your homework. You have school tomorrow.

Attached: youreadorable.gif (498x351, 2.92M)

Why are androicucks so mad all the time? get a grip

It's on life support already since Apple scaled down on the production.

The bezels look so damn ugly too on this thing which are not obvious from the pictures.

>2018
>less than 1080p
>on a $899 device

Attached: moe shit.png (4096x3347, 559K)

>"budget" iPhone that is $150 more expensive than the Galaxy S9 which has a better display, higher screen-to-body ratio, 3.5mm headphone jack and microSD slot

Attached: Galaxy-S9-Plus-2-of-31-980x653.jpg (980x653, 109K)

But can they run Minecraft Pocket Edition?

Applefags aren't welcome here.

>>>/reddit/

It still runs Android.
When a Samsung phone could run iOS I’d concider it.

lol 'best',
enjoy your 2x rendering which was succeded by iphone 6 plus in 2014. you dont seem to have any understanding of ui scaling or font rendering. why make such a large phone in the first place except to confuse plus phone buyers into buying an inferior phone.

Attached: C4684486-5D9C-4D58-A556-D498FC407C52.jpg (980x686, 186K)

The SE was a better phone imo, sucks that they discontinued it.

not to mention font rendering is the core and central focus of apple

with the XR you are also buying into the very last product of the 2x era. It's really an phone stuck with legacy software conventions. If people mean it will have continual support, then I guess in that sense its future-proof. otherwise apple is selling everyone an outdated design

S9 is finally the only worthwhile Galaxy S phone to buy because it has dual speakers. iPhone has been doing that for a while though and if anything iOS is faster than Android.

>it's an itoddler subhuman thinks his faggot fruit toys will ever belong on Jow Forums episode

Attached: 1530643284325.png (400x1650, 367K)

Maybe I’m an oldfag then forgot this is a zoomer site now.
I used to come every 6 months for the keynotes ans they would get 5000+ replies. Stopped in 2016 or so when Apple went to shit.
I still think the XR is the best iPhone in years. I played with it and the XS and the differences in the display are almost indistinguishable, the display shit is so overblown its kind of pathetic. The only complaint I’d its fair is the awful bessels, but then I’d prefer them to those awful square Samsungs. To each its own I guess.

>in 2016
Applel was always shit. Always.

Attached: 1532148168845.png (686x955, 420K)

lol indistinguishable. why did apple move to 3x rendering back in 2014 witn the 6 plus if they could just use 2x retina for the foreseeable future. can you explain? you probably dont think software matters and you just want 'a shiny prison built for fools'

I do, as i stated in , I used Android for years and I don't want to go back to it. And Google phones are toys. iOS is still the best os for a phone imo.
Maybe i'm a normie and shouldn't talk about Apple on here, but whatever, thanks for the conversation anyway.