I absolutely hate all of these "content creators" and internet memes...

I absolutely hate all of these "content creators" and internet memes. This is a legit question - should I be in support of article 13?

Attached: cancer.png (1341x667, 756K)

When did """content creator""" become a term? People weren't saying this shit 2-3 years ago.

We are even past that, they are starting to call them "influencers"
It's like the whole GUI to UI to UX to whatever kids are calling it these days

IP lawyers weren't as hell-bent back then.

No, you shouldn't. These worthless trendy/consumerist/gaymer NPCs getting cucked out of getting YouTube advertisers money is fucking great.

Ryzen release. Also microstuters became a thing.

Gotta have a term to justify a profession where you do nothing but repost other people's work while making silly faces, loud noises and regurgitating uninformed opinions. "Thing maker" doesn't have that flair of professionalism to it.

>article 13?
what

Flat material design

if you run a website where any user can upload data yes, article 13 makes you liable for all the contents on your website even if you havent uploaded them.

also forums and imageboards could be affected, depending how hard they gonna enforce it (posting text of a Copyrighted poem or article)

You shouldn't be in favour of Article 13

a copyright thing that kills youtube, 9gag, reddit and maybe Jow Forums
it is beautiful

Article 13 is actually shit
Clearly written by a boomer with no knowledge of technology
That being said fuck those fags and fuck JewTube for shoahing the Killstream

>The end of the memes
I refuse to believe this is not controlled opposition. Article 13 is way more serious than about removing "memes" from the Internet, and different from GDPR (for which sites just install a tracking consent library and that's it) it could be a reasonable justification to range-ban any EU IP.
There's no fucking way I would pay sites for putting *their* links in *my* sites (among other things).

this but do you expect any better arguments from content creators?

>watch content creator.
>Nigger didn't prepare anything and is just learning about the thing mid video reading off articles.
What a nigger.

Attached: kingsofthedeep-20181116-0001.jpg (1080x1350, 148K)

You shouldn't be in support of anything the government tries to do, as any government that operates without the will of the people it steals money from is illegitimate. Basic social contract theory.

An (((EU))) proposal that makes it impossible to host UGC without getting anally fisted by media companies

No.
It's so retarded it will find a way to kill things you like as well.

Influencers is an old term.

Jow Forums doesn't have any European servers and if brussels thinks they have any power over us they have another thing coming

No, you shouldn't support what is essentially a form of censorship.

No, you should be for proper education.