/spg/ - Smartphone General

Chink Magic Edition

If requesting purchasing advice, please provide your country and what carrier you will be using it with, along with wanted features, budget and size.

Good Resources:
>Reviews, Specs, Comparisons
gsmarena.com
phonearena.com
kimovil.com

>Frequency Checker
willmyphonework.net
frequencycheck.com
kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker

>Chinkphone news
gizchina.com
gizmochina.com

>Visual Phone Size Comparison
phonearena.com/phones/size

>Post a Mini-Review of your Smartphone
>Discuss upcoming and current models
>Ask for help related to phones
>Tell us how much shekels you spent on good/bad phone

Previous thread

Attached: dWM3lvSdIeIFB8R_ (4).webm (720x1280, 1.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/dj875cd10yb72/EMF
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp88b01125r000300120005-6
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00792r000100070001-9
ehtrust.org/letter-fcc-dr-yael-stein-md-opposition-5g-spectrum-frontiers/
healthnutnews.com/hundreds-of-birds-dead-during-5g-experiment-in-the-hague-the-netherlands/
youtube.com/watch?v=kBsUWbUB6PE
youtube.com/watch?v=J5GiFMJVl6Q
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802593
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26300312
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29573716
cyrusfarivar.com/docs/WiFi Health/EBBE-review.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1482415
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8388394
ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19810017132.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9261543
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521096402.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29667447
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22428084
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_syndrome
marthaherbert.org/library/Herbert-Sage-2013-Autism-EMF-PlausibilityPathophysiologicalLink-Part11.pdf
marthaherbert.org/library/Herbert-Sage-2013-Autism-EMF-PlausibilityPathophysiologicalLink-Part2.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0014482788902650
microwavenews.com/sites/default/files/sites/default/files/backissues/j-f97issue.pdf
huffingtonpost.com/devra-davis-phd/cell-phones-brain-cancer_b_3232534.html
seattlemag.com/article/uw-scientist-henry-lai-makes-waves-cell-phone-industry
youtu.be/4s9izwcjz-s
cyberport.at/?DEEP=A427-03F&APID=294&STOREID=7
tomsguide.com/us/fastest-smartphone,review-2881.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Daily reminder that any "smart" device implicitly means the buyer is stupid. That's what they're subtly saying about you.

Don't confirm it. Cell phones are bad for you, and you're paying for your own death. With the deployment of 5G, you're helping funding the death of the bulk of the living things on this planet. Millimeter waves are bad for humans, lethal for smaller animals. Unfortunately unlike existing technologies (which are also terrible for you) data on millimeter waves is comparatively sparse, but still very clear. This can be provided if desired.

The primary mechanism for existing microwave systems is increased free radical generation, changes in gene expression, and altered calcium flux. It's not known if millimeter waves work precisely the same way, but it is known:
-The structure of human sweat glands is a helical coil. When filled with sweat (a conductive salt solution) it turns out this is an ideal antenna array for millimeter waves ~72+GHz.
-Attenuation in the body is very low. Millimeter waves propagate almost freely through the extracellular space, preserving in particular their "information" content. Structures in the body are capable of demodulating these signals.
-The structure of the cell membrane changes in response.
-It changes the structure of the skin, alters the blood, alters bone marrow and lymphatic function, cripples the immune system, prevents the production of vitamin D, and demyelinates nerves as well as rendering their axons fragmented. Yes, it strips off the insulation and chops up the wires. This was known decades ago. You can expect destruction of peripheral nerves and spinal ganglia.

These corporations and these people don't give a fuck about you, me, or apparently anything. This needs to be stopped immediately.

Here are some sources.
In this link, look at [Studies in Soviet science] Pathological effects of Radio waves[...].pdf
Read the section on low intensity millimeter waves. The other books in there are very informative.

And:
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp88b01125r000300120005-6
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00792r000100070001-9

ehtrust.org/letter-fcc-dr-yael-stein-md-opposition-5g-spectrum-frontiers/

Also, recently birds were killed in an area where 5G was being tested, I believe in the netherlands. I've been meaning to verify this more thoroughly but from what I know it doesn't surprise me. They died by the hundreds, their bodies looked pristine, the cause of death was internal hemorrhaging.
healthnutnews.com/hundreds-of-birds-dead-during-5g-experiment-in-the-hague-the-netherlands/

This again, kys you annoying faggot

I would like to know the trick behind this phone. So is it an transparent OLED panel on the back that has the coloring uniform behind the glass? Or is it a regular OLED? Or is it OLED at all? How do they turn off the pixels but still have the glass coloring show over the black turned PFF pixels?

Attached: 800[1].png (625x626, 146K)

This. How?

Further.

No reading version:
youtube.com/watch?v=kBsUWbUB6PE
youtube.com/watch?v=J5GiFMJVl6Q

Literature sources:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802593
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26300312
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29573716
cyrusfarivar.com/docs/WiFi Health/EBBE-review.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1482415

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8388394

Historical reviews, symposium proceedings, etc ^
ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19810017132.pdf

Irreversible infertility:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9261543

General theory:

In vivo DNA damage in humans:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29667447

Behavioral changes with prenatal exposure:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22428084

any good cyber monday deals on current flagships

The thought of buying refurbished tips me over the edge, I refuse to buy used phones. It's only an $80 difference. Would you pony up for the new phone of your dreams?

Just a screen made to match phones color

Attached: Nubia-Z18s[1].jpg (1457x969, 186K)

A note on autism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_syndrome
This genetic polymorphism causes calcium channels to be overactive, and intracellular calcium to be chronically elevated. It almost always presents with autism. Changes in cholinergic activity and chronic microglia activation are other common features of autism.

If you look around these days, many people are displaying low grade pseudo-autistic traits.

Other reviews.
marthaherbert.org/library/Herbert-Sage-2013-Autism-EMF-PlausibilityPathophysiologicalLink-Part11.pdf
marthaherbert.org/library/Herbert-Sage-2013-Autism-EMF-PlausibilityPathophysiologicalLink-Part2.pdf

Attached: Glaser1.jpg (2434x1964, 625K)

Lastly, a bit about some of the people involved:
Henry Lai did research for decades, including work about microwaves with Narendra Singh who developed one of the most sensitive versions of the comet assay.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0014482788902650
(cited 10,000+ times). Unless you're dumb enough to unquestioningly believe every claim and slanderous remark by industry and its affiliates, there's nothing to make him a "crank".
Refer to the leaked memo by Motorola back in the 90's stating that they'd sufficiently war-gamed Lai and Singh's studies.
microwavenews.com/sites/default/files/sites/default/files/backissues/j-f97issue.pdf
huffingtonpost.com/devra-davis-phd/cell-phones-brain-cancer_b_3232534.html
seattlemag.com/article/uw-scientist-henry-lai-makes-waves-cell-phone-industry

And it's another matter with William Ross Adey.
His last paper before his death in 2004.
-Taught at Oxford
-Worked with NASA
-Was one of the main researchers involved in the development of qEEG
-Early pioneering work in the use of computers to evaluate dynamic datasets like the EEG
-Worked in the DoD's project pandora
-Was the head supervisor and a lead researcher at UCLA's brain research institute
-Co-authored major papers like the original Ca2+ efflux study.
-Received millions in research grants from the department of energy, office of naval affairs, and private entities over the course of 30 years and practically until his death
-Was bulletproof enough in his manner and work that entities (eg WHO, Navy) would try to talk around his work when it was inconvenient in one section, but unavoidably speak of him with a sense of reverence in a later one at a time when the field as a whole was experiencing widespread loss of funding / good odds of being forced out.

Attached: Glaser2.jpg (2450x1938, 630K)

I am a 30 year old boomer looking for my first smart phone, what should I buy

Guys I don't know about you but I love having radiation and wawes and shit inside me that's why I always keep my smartphone as close to my body as possible

You shouldn't. Read above.

What is your budget and requirements?

What smartphone should I get? I don't like google spy shit, and I don't like iphones. Something around 200-300€ I guess?
thanks anons

Xperia XZ1

Why are chinkphones years ahead from apple and samsung?

-Your cells use radiation and waves to modulate their neighbors
-These waves might feel good because they act on u-opioid receptors, and any time you alter calcium flux you generally alter neurotransmitter release.

Windows Phone, or Symbian from 2005

Is the moto G5 plus for 114 euros a good deal?

Attached: 447764-motorola-moto-g5-plus.jpg (810x456, 95K)

How often google play cards get on sale? I need $100

I had a symbian from 2005 but its ability to work as a computer replacement while traveling was complete shit. I was thinking about android with lineage microg or something

Which one Jow Forums? Not sure if I want another phablet sized phone.

Attached: Phones.png (336x492, 72K)

yes, absolutely
I bought mine for ~$110 months back (Open Box), unlocked the bootloader, flashed Resurrection Remix and it's just as relevant performance wise as a G6+, X4, or Nokia 6.1
pic related is Antutu of the G5+ on Resurrection Remix

Attached: Screenshot_AnTuTu_Benchmark_20181123-230844.png (1080x1920, 872K)

So you have a phone that’s in the worst 20% of the entire world and that’s just fine with you?

There is no such thing as a good cell phone, just like there aren't any good ways to eat polonium.

considering I'm not a spec-autist nor a faggot mobile gaymur, I could careless that I don't have a SD8XX device
the performance percentages are irrelevant since I'm not performing functions on the phone like compiling or archiving/encrypting/compressing files because its a fucking phone
I have a computer for that
all I do with my phone is call, text, browse the web, shitpost, and consume media and the G5+ does a fine job of it for the money

I would. I'd rather spend the $100 more on a newer phone than get some ones old phone.

refurbished ≠ used

Oneplus

Even though the in screen fingerprint reader is kinda new?

I need a budget phone 130 max. I am using a 10 year old phone for the past 6 months need something better!!
Nokia 3 or Moto G5? are there any other choices?

There's too much of a difference between exynos and snapdragon?

There is no such thing as a good phone. Get rid of it before you accrue any more sunk costs.

xperia

why is it so hard choosing an android phone

They are quite similar, so up to you.
6T is big, AMOLED, 6gb RAM
XZ2 is small, LCD, 4GB ram, plastic back (take it as advantage I guess)

Interestingly, while 6T has much bigger battery, endurance rating is almost the same according to gsmarena(not sure how reliable that is). Most likely due to screen size

Attached: Screenshot_13.png (1002x389, 59K)

I am using a nokia N900 right now, I can't even use smileys, it's getting outdated. Need something for socializing and snapchat

>chinkshit meme phone vs normal sized based Xperia
stfu and buy the xz2p

Is lineage os worth it? I think it would come the Oneplus before Sony. Sony's phones have some bloat. I also hear good things about Oxygen OS.

It works fine. I never had a phone with FP reader so to me it feels very fast, even though there's reports it's a bit slower than non-inscreen ones
Face unlock though, lightning fast. Most of the time I don't even use FP reader. Phone is unlocked as soon as you glance at it

I'm a normie so I didn't bother with rooting.
Shit works fine and that's good enough for me

What if the drones at Amazon fucked around with it? I saw a video online, some guy unboxed his refurbished amazon phone and some accessories were missing and his phone just booted like that, no setup needed aka amazon drones used it and didn't clean up

many tradeoffs of features and abilities; you have to decide which ones mean the most to you and find the best deal for that device.

that xperia is a size for women and children, and child women

Yeah but the botnet and my privacy. I'v got to larp as Mr.Robot sometimes ya know.

The Moto G6 play goes for $130-150 right now.

What country and carrier?

In performance no, the massive difference is the battery life

refurbished ≠ new and unopened

Or 32gb unlocked G6

Attached: g6.png (802x235, 64K)

Always get a snapdragon.

Is this true?
Is that why Samsung Galaxy phones have great battery life despite huge high-res screens?

then don't buy from amazon
only buy manufacturer refurbished or New Other (Open Box) off eBay, fuck Bezos

american galaxy phones use snapdragon chipsets

Whack, shame that I can't find Galaxy phones with SD in my area

Attached: 1527823950453.jpg (273x184, 5K)

If it's GSM you need I'd sell you a new Moto Z Play for $130

Nah, Exynos can be rooted, who cares about snapdragon

>I don't like google spy shit
>Something around 200-300€ I guess?
Redmi Note 5 or Poco with a custom ROM and microG.
>In performance no, the massive difference is the battery life
See:
youtu.be/4s9izwcjz-s
Why do they ship the US variants with the Snapdragon which will inevitably be locked down is beyond me.
Good thing this is only the case for Samsung devices in the US.

I don't want a phone bigger then 5 inches, not bigger then like the xperia z3, moto g5 costs 128 euro and nokia 3 89 euro, lg k8 99 euro, ZTE Blade V8 Mini 99 euro, Huawei P8 lite 149 here in Austria, what would be the best deal?

Sup /spg/, planning to buy an android phone to use as an iPod replacement, given it died recently.
Does any phone fit this bill?
>Good to great IPS display; no oled given I want to keep it for a long time
>Great battery life
>Good CPU/GPU combo; will play a couple of games on it, and I would prefer it to be “Future Proof”
>At least 4GB ram

don't get the ZTE, you'll be stuck on Marshmallow with no bootloader unlock
ZTE are complete faggots

Attached: POCOPHONE.png (650x464, 506K)

cyberport.at/?DEEP=A427-03F&APID=294&STOREID=7

I'm looking to get a cheap, unlocked Android phone that'll be mainly used for listening to MP3s and audibooks, as well as playing low-end/old/obscure Android games, and fiddling with my own app projects.

What's a good device that's around $80-100? I'd prefer the screen not to be massive.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 24K)

Check into Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018) or Xiaomi Redmi 5A

I have a oneplus 6 and generally love it. One issue though is that twice now I've missed incoming calls that wen't straight to VM. Not sure if this is somehow a carrier issue or a Oxygen OS bug. That is really annoying and I want to fix, but I love everything else about it.

That might be Ringless voicemail ads campaign unless their where not any messages left.

Nokia 8

New Other condition Moto G5+ on eBay, usually $120 and would be perfect for what you want

Nokia 2 or Alcatel 1x. they won't be too great but they're in that range. I'd say shell out to $150 and you can get a phone that'll last longer.

who has a galaxy s9? looking to pull the trigger
>how long you've had it
>what you like about it
>what you dislike about it

i'm a normie so i probably won't root it desu. haven't seen much need to root in new phones as of late

if you're not going to root it, get a Nokia 7.1, much better phone and it'll receive android and security updates more often and longer than that overpriced Samshit device

I'd recommend the Moto G5 Plus too, but there's also the LG V20 for $130-150 on ebay as well.

shit, with the V20 he could download the Vulkan drivers and have great performance for emulators and games for that price

For a cheaper option would V10 be recommended? Only V20's showing up

Honestly, thank you for posting this. There were a slew of birds that died due to a 5G test in Norway, but no one reported on it. It certainly is dangerous, but it makes life more convenient for everyone. Once we realize that we're dosing ourselves with cancer on the regs, then change might happen, but not likely in the US.

I just picked up the LG G7 from Project Fi for $350, can cancel instantly if I don't like Fi, and get to keep the phone on my gUDP on Verizon.

>Phone with worse screen, battery life, etc is a better phone

Razer phone.

G7 ThinQ for $350 via Google Fi, V30 for $400, Galaxy S9 unlocked $500

v30 isn't a current flagship you liar

Does someone have that gif?

>Xiaomi Redmi 5A
Just ordered it for 99 euro

Just god an iPhone 6s plus 32gb for $300 fight me

Attached: 3425435345.jpg (1080x1349, 107K)

Better screen, camera and battery life than a OnePlus 6

What do you suggest? Even if you don't have a smartphone you are in the middle of a sea of radio signals.

no, V10 bootloops
get New other V20 off eBay

I see new/other 7 Plus 32gb go for about $350

You do realize he posted that gibberish from his smart phone, right?

you already goofed yourself, godspeed

It's brand new 6s though with 1 year apple warranty
you fight weak

Attached: 1537715448241.jpg (1245x1920, 181K)

The two smart buys right now.

Attached: sunday 11-25-2018.png (1280x1516, 422K)

that's nice, but it's specs are like $90 pajeetphone and it has hilariously small battery.
There's better phones for this price, just saying..

it's a brand new 3 year old phone

Oh yes, terrible phone oh my
>tomsguide.com/us/fastest-smartphone,review-2881.html

It's still a good phone that will last me a few years without breaking my bank

Attached: 1533843348505.jpg (1080x929, 82K)

unless you can prove your warranty coverage like this

Attached: iphone.png (850x810, 87K)