They going to win in next day or two :( only 70k left

oh no they win the internet is now indianet

youtube.com/watch?v=V2Afni3S-ok

Attached: th.jpg (110x110, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=population of india - (population of europe + population of us + population of canada )
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jow Forums - YouTube Drama

we here at 4channel dot org slash g slash appreciate indian culture but hate proprietary botnets such as google slash youtube.

please refrain from making corporate threads on our board

PajeetTube

>omg why is indian vevo have more subscriptions than a fucking let's player

Do we care? No.

sneed???

I will fucking fight you if you call Pewds a letsplayer one more time. He is an independent entertainer and he reviews memes. But I bet it's all the same to a simpleton like you.

Pewd"'s drama with this Indian channel has made his more relevant and profitable than any point in his career

cringe and redpilled

based and bluepilled

>>>/reddit/

Tseries-the-channel is going to die once Tseries-the-company realizes they can make more money with separate channels for their individual artists. Tseries-the-channel being this big is a product of indians being retarded.

Vlogger culture is cancer.

im fairly sure they are only doing so well because some popular cheap mobile android phone brand in india like im talking 5$ phones auto signs you up to Tseries when you buy the phone online and have to provide a google account.

99% sure this is actually what is happening

but pewdiepie literally probably hacked youtube some sneaky way in 2013-2014 so maybe its a fair fight.

The fuck is Tseries? I haven’t heard of them once until last week when I saw in my YT recs a livestream sub count

The term is original contenter

to be fair felix makes videos every day for like 2-3 hours and then gets 2-3 other people to edit them.

Tseries "stars" prob have to work real jobs and then act or sing on weekends.

sayings its "not fair" doesn't really count like look at Tseries content its crap..

its like if Universal studios channel surpassed pewdiepie.. It would still be fucked.

India has 377 million more people than Europe, United States and Canada combined. It makes sense that a channel from a country of 1.3 billion people would eventually beat out the European one.

Source:
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=population of india - (population of europe + population of us + population of canada )

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-25 Wolfram Alpha Making the world’s knowledge computable.png (806x777, 56K)

Nope this isn't happening.

how do you know?

lots of phones force you to sign up for shit and if its android it has complete control of all your google accounts including youtube.

if that's not happening imo when you sign up for youtube in india and it has like the setup wizard and recommends you follow 5 of 10 channels T-Series is the top at least.

sure india has 1.3billion people and only 20% of them have the internet at home or on a phone. but that's still only 260mil Indians with internet access if you are telling me 1/5 Indians with the internet want to sign up to some shitty universal studio teir channel then you are shitting me that cant be true. some thing els is going on.

also when pewdiepie shot up to 40mil out of noware that wasn't just natural progression or word of mouth or content pewdiepie exploited some net based thing as well im not sure what it was but he 100% did it and it wasn't just some thing simple like his region settings (which he did set to US/UK and other places on purpose at set times he admits to this) he did other shader shit and doesn't talk about it.

Logan and Jake prob did some exploit as well.

Every once in a while a thread like this seems to come by for no other reason than to confirm that Jow Forums is primarily full of 14 year olds these days

go back

blue and cringepilled

How many subscriptions are pajeet bots? Does youtube have a way of detecting bots subscribing to pages?

Attached: 2BWhiteClothes.jpg (750x750, 63K)

So, after hearing mention of this "t series" shit for the past week or more, I have to ask: What is it and why should I give a fuck?

Kek

Kys

kys

wasn't this just a joke?
why is there so much momentum behind this nonsense?

nice thing that indians worth less than half european or american lol

Bitch lasagna amirite? xD

Go back to your mommy to cry for subs dumb faggot. I've never been subscribed to T-Series against my own will so STFU, suck some tranny dick for spreading bullshit across the internet. I hope your mom gets blacked by niggers and indians

Superpower by 2020.

pewdiepie is currently the most subscribed to youtube channel but will soon be surpassed by T series. There's no reason to care. Pewdiepie is just using it as a ploy to get more subscribers and thus more jew money.

10/10 bait

Subsribers have nothing to do with money.

> Implying Pajeets aren't just robots powered by curry
cringe and bluepilled.

>Superpooper by 2020
ftfy

a new Song by Guru Randhawa is going to be released with collaboration from Pitbull. That will boost the subscription numbers by at least half a million.

Legendary b8

Me zoom zoom
Me love PooDooPee

nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8

He has somehow widened the gap.

>70 million subs
>This post is actually, unironically the first time ever I have heard about T-series
Literally who?
This just proves the sub count is completely meaningless. 70mil subs oh boy this channel much be such a nice treat for advertisers. If your market is solely in India.

Pretty much a big number looks great and all but when you have 70 million primarily middle class or upper lower class viewers it looks way more enticing to advertisers than 70 million poor Indians who only can watch 2 hours of youtube a week on their cell plan.

Anthony Fandingo was better

theyre so obviously sub botting. when youtube was globally down their sub count was the only one increasing. also theres that time their sub count jumped 9000 in 0.1 seconds

Not even indians care about tseries. T-series is like VEVO only they are uploading videos from all their artists to a single channel, instead of using one for each artist.
Their subs come from indians searching for bollywood songs and thinking they are subscribing to a specific artist.
I also wouldn't be surprised if it turned out they had a deal with a shitty phone company to have new contracts autosubscribe to them like said.

Attached: 2018-11-26-112015_1174x611_scrot.png (1174x611, 53K)

>pajeet trying to be edgy
>blacked by indians

Attached: 1538724280287.jpg (600x505, 56K)

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Why are cumskins so buttblasted and retarded? They aren't any ties, it's all bullshit being spread by 9 yr olds.

> People seeing new videos of a person getting ad revenue and further increasing brand awareness DOESN'T increase income.
wew lad

PooDiePee finna get DABBED ON soon.

fuck yeah

that centrist pseudo intellectual swede cuck should definitely get thrown over

t.9 year old memetard serving his cuckdom by spreading FAKE NEWS

If only Jow Forums wrote a virus that subscribes victim to pewds

>pewds
Cringe

based and redpilled
cringe and bluepilled

>M-muh youtube star

Attached: little-zoom-zoom-crying.png (434x327, 55K)

Holy fuck the cancer in the chat.
Kids spamming t gay

Give me sound and reasonable reasons for why should I care about this shit

5/10 almost triggered me but you went too hard at the end.