I'm pretty proficient with computers, but I don't understand

I'm pretty proficient with computers, but I don't understand.
I got a ryzen apu and this keeps happening, I'm checking the temps and they seem fine.
What about it?

Attached: 20181125_203523-02.jpg (2560x1440, 2.57M)

Translate

It says "pastaniggers btfo once again".

try latest amd graphix drivers? google atikmpag.sys bosd with apu name or something

its written in ebonics, and translating it reveals that the computer is complaining of how much of a fucking faggot you are and it is unable to continue functioning because of that. fix is removing yourself from existence

>using Windows 10

Attached: 1542584524372.jpg (1918x1080, 110K)

Install Gentoo
In any case, not your personal tech support forum.

Yes I know... I guess reastilling drivers...

>I'm pretty proficient with computers
>gets apoo

pick one

>Jow Forums your personal tech support
go fuck off to plebbit

ok fren
Delete your current display drivers and install the ones from your motherboard manufacturers website. The drivers from amd's site seem to have an issue.

I had this issue as well a few weeks ago. Updating drivers solved it but keep in mind the latest windose 10 is an unstable mess and you're prolly getting different BSODs after fixing this anyway.

memezen APOOs rape anything Incel has on that price range and you know it
6/10 bait made me reply

Fren, it was ram... I set it too high on 3200 and caused instability with the default profile. I guess I'll try to lower it a bit

>confident with computers
>posts no information on system config at all
>just shitty BSOD photo

how the fuck is someone supposed to help you?

did you fall for the asus/gskill meme combo?

video tdr failure = display driver has crashed and failed to recover in time so windows bugs out

>latest windose 10 is an unstable mess
werx 4 me

explain

It's a driver issue. Doesn't matter if you're using Windows or Linux, you'll have to install the latest drivers in any way you can.

AMD has a nonexistent driver support for mobile processors.

gskill released amd specific ddr4 (that samsung b die)that wasn't supported by most b350 mb's.
the situatuon might be better with the b450's but it was a bit of a shit sandwitch t b q h

which specific ones

i was burned by the flare x 3200

what about ripjaws 3000? I was told that the RR APUs can't accept more than 2933 anyways

>what about ripjaws 3000? I was told that the RR APUs can't accept more than 2933 anyways
dont know about the ripjaws
i think RR might hit higher frequencies with the b450 boards. I'm yet to test that out though.

I hear you, I was looking at maybe getting the Gigabyte B450M Aorus to replace my TUF B350M board, but I'm not sure if it's worth it or if the VRM setup is better

Update your BIOS. Do some dance with drivers. You bought amd so you should've prepared for some diy.

Oh man, people have a lot of problems with the AMD stuff it seems. I guess "buy cheap buy twice" is always true.

>proficient with computers
>uses wangblows
my fucking sides

>I'm pretty proficient with computers, but I don't understand.
google.com/search?q="video_tdr_failure" atikmpag.sys
google.com/search?q="video_tdr_failure" atikmpag.sys ryzen

'proficient with computers' today means the ability to use social media, type simple text-only word documents and send/receive emails.

Sure buddy.
No I meant proficient with computers as in Software, I can program(system and abstract) and own several mainname.tld...

That's why I know it's not software related, and I posted that pic because there is no logs about Memory Being Unstable related to Timing differences(and possibly voltage).

Btw I got 3200 corsair lpx, and the included profiles are usually XMP(an Intel format) and read trough a compatibility layer made by my motherboard which is Asus, anyone has good settings?

post yfw you spam random words thinking it is going to impress us and not make us laugh at you harder

>Not using WinDoes
>Needing to tune your build tools specifically for the Distribution you are using
>Having to compile via CLI
>Having to do mental-gymnastic when you don't own a server to explain the need to have an OS that doesn't have Production(as in entertainment) software
>Complaining that your preferred distribution has wherever software you don't like(Init System, Display Server)
>GIMP
>GPU Passtrough
>I compile my kernel but is meaningless because it's a DESKTOP PERSONAL COMPUTER

Hehe

>No I meant proficient with computers as in Software, I can program(system and abstract) and own several mainname.tld...
First of all, owning a domain isn't a sign of proficiency.

Second, you can do all those things, yet you weren't able to use a search engine and input three key words?
>atikmpag.sys crash windows
And the first result would be a page titled:
>Video TDR Failure (atikmpag.sys) on Windows 10 [Solved]

I know you're Italian, but Jesus, is your brain literally a noodle? Fucking pastabrain...

>I'm a Webdev that means I know something about computar!
>hep me fix my computar since I'm too stupid to use google.

Jesus Christ, even Poojeets are more proficient than this.
You are literally dumber than a Indian. Let that sink in mate.

> I'm pretty proficient with computers
> Windows 10

Pick one

if you are a web developer that literally means you're proficient with computers.

Attached: R14kkDj.jpg (657x527, 35K)