Jow Forums here

Jow Forums here
How can kill these government terminators?
Will buckshot work

Attached: fppyyjzutseqc610gdhl.jpg (800x406, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6B8_-shfdFE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BOFDHX22nh4&t=4m35s
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/06/19/u-s-military-budget-inches-closer-to-1-trillion-mark-as-concerns-over-federal-deficit-grow/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.468f73fd51f9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

give it a good strong kick
shit'll fall over

7.62 on the battery or on the head, where for now, most sensors are

/diyfit/ here
Potato cannon, bjj, krav maga
They're probably gonna make them heavier soon so all that's a maybe

how hard would it be to make a panzerfaust like device at home? purely hypothetical btw

Join the eventual local robot/droid hunting squad and anonymously trash the bots wherever they appear.
Government/big corporation botnets are not okay, especially ones that walk among you.

Homemade emp would probably be the most effective solution

the hack gun

Simultaneously easy and difficult.
Balancing the Margin of Safety (ratio of center of mass to center of pressure being within 1-1.5) as you expend fuel can be tricky, as can be fusing. It can definitely be done, but your self-QC better fucking be on point.

Also Jow Forums here, and you already know the answer to nearly every problem is a madeuce.

Or just pointing a powerful (shipborne, avionics) radar at it.

EMP if you're desperate.

Hell, I've seen a demonstration with a 5 watt handheld radio transmitting and tripping a gfci outlet, I'll bet you could easily damage something with just a little more power.

The hard part is designing and machining the explosive lens to work with what explosives you can create without getting caught. You wouldn't really need to use a shaped charge on anything light enough to walk though. So the hard part becomes actually making the explosives without blowing yourself up or getting caught which is pretty difficult. And the hard part of that is finding reliable information about every single step you'll need to do it.

A slug would do a better job

You're looking at a dumb machine.
Wear your fursuit and it won't acknowledge you as human or as a threat. That way you can come close and destroy it with your bare hands

>Jow Forums here
>How can kill these government terminators?
>Will buckshot work
yes, in fact, a well aimed 22LR will do the job

I don't know.
With these weapons...
I don't know.

Attached: Kyle_Reese.png (500x451, 263K)

>you already know the answer to nearly every problem is a madeuce.
I helped write a training simulator for that gun. Targets included infantry, trucks, and attack helicopters. It really is used for everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=6B8_-shfdFE

>shaped charge
i believe efp is more fault tolerant. i think the rocket fuel might be the hardest part.

paws*

kek

For real though should they weaponize these things they'll 99% use them at night and make them very quiet. It would be odd for them to use anything less advanced than energy weapons too. You don't stand a chance even with night vision/flir goggles.

Attached: 1518627088576.jpg (674x670, 77K)

And this is ASSUMING you somehow evade drones firing tranqs at you.

They can stand up.

Old-fashioned traps or bear traps will take care of them. It is non-trivial to achieve what BD did and it's borderline impossible (Terminator tier) to tech a robot what to do if he caught in a bear trap. Like,
1) pressure check
2) if the pressure is too high, check the limb
3) using the openCV, identify the trap
4) Put your manipulator there and press the button to open it
5) move the limb
Part 3 is the tricky one.

lmao, how do you think they're gonna fall for the trap when they can literally utilize x-ray vision?

What makes you assume they won't have mitigations against this? They've sent robots to mars where they're bathed in radiation that would kill you in seconds.

How would steel buckshot fare against robots?

They'd probably have inch thick titanium shells all over. You'd probably need 20mm anti-tank rounds to do any serious damage desu.

Are we reaching Gun Cypher levels of dangerous?

Attached: MGS2 Mechs Gun Cypher.JPG.jpg (539x381, 23K)

We already have children piloting drones that fit in the palm of your hand that can compete with racecars. It would be very easy to strap them with a small payload that fires a couple rounds of low caliber caseless ammunition. FN 5.7x28mm weighs 40 grans so caseless would be like 20 grams.

Attached: DRL-RacerX-Guinnes-Feat.jpg (1200x800, 382K)

It would be hard to shoot down webm related especially if it's actively evading you and targeting you at the same time via AI.

Attached: drl_racerx.webm (480x270, 111K)

*AI that targets object from the drone and fires one round at it at incredibly fast speeds with 99.9% accuracy*

This is possible in current year.

Just electrocute them.
A giant taser would work.

It might not even have to fire powdered ammunition, the drone itself could be padded with C4 and detonate when it gets close to its target. All it would have to do is evade their target until they had to reload their firearm and blow up in their face.

That would just sexually arouse them.

if they were smart the people building these things would also be working on emp rounds. sort of like a tazer for robots

so basically a grenade strapped to one of these drones

The question would be if it's cost-effective or effective at all.

Get an electromagnetic crane and drop it into water.

Based.

we could use it for assassination of high profile targets/terrorists

hitman style

ye

Or THEY could use it against us. Times are about to get scary.

Just point a laser to the cameras.

Soon a soldier's life expectancy will be reduced to less than a minute on the battlefield.

i highly doubt terrorists have the brains or the money to fund something like this

and despite this, the payload would be so small and not good for targeting groups of people, like terrorists want

so it would not be good for them

Corrupt governments like the US would fund and train them like always and taking out a key individual always causes more panic than killing hundreds to thousands of civilians.

Drones have already been used in Syria, mostly for delivering dumb bombs. But all the necessary tech is there.

Attached: Drone with a Gun.webm (640x360, 1.48M)

>killing one person causes more panic than hundreds of thousands of civies

?????

Attached: 1542847003025.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

Why do you think we load up orange man onto bullet proof cars everywhere he goes? Leaders unfortunately are valued more than the lives of civies no matter how many in some cases (see el salvador civi massacres)

what is, 9/11

Nothing compared to the Kennedy assassination and eventual increased mass fear of the cold war and commies. That's NPCs for you.

hmmmm

Remember he was the one involved in the russian missile crisis where the soviet were trying to play us world police. Coincidentally he got his caps spilt a year later.

*ahhhhhhhhem* I mean (((((cuban)))))

No chance.
Ruskies already started weaponizing these things as early as 2009.

Something that would blind its sensors would be ideal. Emergency blankets are good at reducing thermal signatures. As far as the ground robots go, anti material rounds at close range. Honestly a few Mosin rounds well placed at sub 50 yards should do the job.

The US Army uses million dollar javelin missiles in Afghanistan to take out individual snipers. Money isn't much of an issue when you're the ones printing it.

see Also why are you assuming their sensors wouldn't be shield by at least transparent aluminum?

I'm thinking more along the lines of magnesium flares and the like. Those will white out most modern IR sensors if close enough. Or surround a potential target with them to screw with the drone's accuracy.

yeah we get it it was a proxy war

Attached: 1542846367857.png (1200x750, 2.22M)

>they'll only have IR sensors and not radar/x-ray
wew

theres another thing: i dont give a single shit if my president is assassinated or not, that's why we have a vice president, and more people.

nationalism is dumb, end of story

Attached: 1542847153408.png (1600x1200, 2.99M)

It doesn't matter, everyone else will. Orange man bad or not people will care and they'll react and allow the us world police to do whatever they want because muh justice.

I think a 20mm anti-tank rifle should work.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BOFDHX22nh4&t=4m35s

How the FUCK did they even get a hold of one of these? Aren't these rounds considered bombs and therefore illegal?

Oh shit, I can finally use this webm now.

Attached: 1542335962775.webm (640x360, 1.96M)

Isn't there a rule like if a weapon is above a certain age and you have the documentation to prove it it's fine to own as long as you register it with the ATF?

No, you are grossly misinformed or live in a really restrictive place. These rounds aren't explosive nor are explosives illegal.

>These rounds aren't explosive nor are explosives illegal.
Yeah man, must be why every redneck's safe is filled to the brim with grenades and mortar rockets.

Attached: 1516611464292.jpg (770x400, 57K)

>t.npc
A simple internet search would have answered but you're too brain dead.

This. Shooting sensor heavy areas will basically blind the robot. Then you'd be able to get a lot closer and keep hammering it over and over until it's toast.

Attached: 1527554408726.gif (250x194, 47K)

Fuck off faggot

I liked halo too.

You know these robots in chernobil worked for like 5 min when they were against the radiation. After that they broke and humans had to do the shit

Churnobill happened like 50 years ago, it's only been like 10 years since the first mars rover landed. If we sent a robot from today back to cheernahbull it would make tik-tik videos all day in front of the blob of liquid uranium.

Is it really that difficult to spell Chernobyl?

Attached: 1539275065802.png (1083x1128, 232K)

You mean chairnauvul? I can't imagine why anyone would have trouble spelling surnohbill

No, I mean sheernobull, you fucking faggot.

Solid rocket fuel, unlike explosives, isn't illegal (for you). Its what's in model rocket motors and fireworks after all.

There is no need to worry about this. You should worry about quadcopters and drones. We are less than 5 years away from slaughterbots style killer quadcopters. DARPA had a competition for autonomous quadcopters and the results were amazing. Using as much compute as a cellphone and passive sensors, they got a quad that could fly into a building and autonomously locate a target.

This, it's always the small things you gotta watch out for (like my p3n0r).

there are methods to take them down
police forces already have guns that fire some kind of EM wave at them that makes them drop out of the sky

Enough radiation to kill a robot is enough to kill a human too. If you're making dirty bombs, you're gonna get arrested before you have a chance to fight any robots.
They work by jamming the control signal and GPS. There are drones that can operate autonomously without GPS. Jamming them won't work.
and the technology isn't available to you.

lmao this, you'll show up on satellite like a red thumb

then EMF guns will be developed

Short range, robot could just aim gamma ray gun at you for from a distance for a few minutes and you'd die from radiation poisoning in a few days.

well its a good thing it would be prohibitively expensive to build considering how much energy is required to make that much gamma radiation

us goobermind spends billions of dollars taking out desert goat herders, doubt they wouldn't have the money for it.

do you realize what it would take to create enough gamma radiation to be able to utilize it as a weapon?

1 trillion dollars soon: washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/06/19/u-s-military-budget-inches-closer-to-1-trillion-mark-as-concerns-over-federal-deficit-grow/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.468f73fd51f9

Well we almost have laboratory grasers so it will just be a few steps to put it in a robot (it'll probably be big tho). With an american trillion dollar budget I think we can crack this cookie.

Sure, if they were re-purposing a civilian robot for military usage.
For an actual military robot, I'd expect it to have lots of redundant sensors.

And hardened transparent aluminum like user said

then while you're in the fursuit that's a good time for a victory glomp
just as a joke
between fellow resistance fighters in their fursuits

one blast of high spread bird shot would make easy work of drones

Buckshot probably won't affect much since no sensitive bits are exposed, might be effective against exposed hydraulics/cables.

Best chance is explosives or shrapnel, as well as regular anti-vehicle or other large rounds.

Considering this is the technology board of four channel, the real question is how do you disable in and re-purpose it in a non-destructive manner?

Are you saying it'll have two heads or extra sensors in the chest? They'll still be easy to hit. This would also drive up the cost of each unit pretty dramatically, so there would be less robots.

I chuckled.

Then you best start making one gray coat. You think the public is gonna have access to man-portable EMPs? That and drones, especially autonomous ones, can be EMP hardened
>>portable grasers
Not any time soon. The DOE, not the DoD or military is working on tech for one. It will need a stream of fucking antimatter coming off a particle accelerator in order to work. Read: too big too even aim at anything other than the wall in front of it. Shit they need to do a fuck load of physics to get it to work. Really they're only doing it because it's a big challenge in physics and could let us do cooler science than we can with x-ray lasers.
>>radiation poisoning in a few days
or instead of using a fucking graser, the robot could shoot bullets at you, so you die in a few minutes