Why does this trigger the intard so much...

Why does this trigger the intard so much? Every thread this is posted in they fucking lose it and you can practically tell they're foaming at the mouth typing furiously on their keyboards.

Attached: 1534326485713.png (1824x1026, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AUyF--fJaaM?t=69
youtu.be/AUyF--fJaaM?t=1442
cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-8400-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-2600X/3939vs3956
youtube.com/watch?v=8yyCMCChGt8
youtube.com/watch?v=AUyF--fJaaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mostly just the misleading bullshit.

Like this:
They try so hard to hold back the tears I almost feel pitty for them.

Attached: dTcAHZc.jpg (800x857, 56K)

It's one autistic intard shitter with buyer's remorse.

Attached: 1539713816329.png (2560x5040, 2.53M)

Attached: 1494357134227.png (882x758, 234K)

>[OC]

Attached: 1491972340310.png (633x900, 162K)

Let's see that amazing OC on the i5-8400 :^)

>AMD OC'd to max
>Intel isn't
Nani the fair much? Not even a shill just confused. Gonna assume they compare these CPUs at the same clock or some shit? Even if that's the case that sounds a bit questionabale since dif architecture work dif n what not

Let's see that amazing OC on the i5-8400 :^)

You don't need an oc just better ram on the 8400 would do.

No problem lets just OC the 8400 on your shiny Z390...oh wait

amd, especially the 2000 series, self overclock better than most people can manually oc.

amd will self oc, intel will self throttle.

The 8400 is shit, but that 2600 was optimised perfectly.
The best possible ram timings
Highest OC achievable

2600 is breddy good overall though.

You compare CPUs at the same price point. If one can OC and the other one can't that's whoever can't OC's problem.

intel is shit

8400 isn't really the same price point

It was once, but Intel went full retard.

youtu.be/AUyF--fJaaM?t=69
Watch it.
>ASus crosshair 7 hero
>4.2 overclock using aggressively turned G.skill sniper X 3400Mhz with tightened sub-timings
>and the cooler has been upgrade to the Corsair H115i Pro

THAT is what was used to get the performance benchmarks you keep posting each time without context. Not only are yo downplaying the components used, but also their price.

Again if all of this escaped you, here is the man who made the benchmark, saying it CLEAR as cryztal

youtu.be/AUyF--fJaaM?t=1442
>Given that the intel CPU was over all faster this makes it better value choice for gamers.
>At the very least the OC Ryzen build will require an upgraded cooler, but for the results shown here you will need a high quality motherboard and some premium Samsung B-die.

Attached: In case of AMD shill 2.jpg (2620x3416, 1.74M)

Shoo shoo intel shitter

Attached: In case of Intel shill.png (3200x3416, 3.1M)

>Multi-core doesn't matter!
>Productivity doesn't matter!
>Price/performance doesn't matter!
>Performance per watt doesn't matter!
>Power usage doesn't matter!
>Temperatures don't matter!
>Soldered dies don't matter!
>Stutters don't matter!
>Streaming doesn't matter!
>Data centers don't matter!
>Locked CPUs don't matter!
>OEMs don't matter!
>Hyperscalers don't matter!
>Upgradeability doesn't matter!
>Anti-competitive business practices don't matter!
>Locked platform features don't matter!
>Synthetic loads don't matter!
>PCI-e lanes don't matter!
>Burnt pins don't matter!
>Heat doesn't matter!
>1771w cooler doesn't matter!
>Server space doesn't matter!
>ECC support doesn't matter!
>Free RAID doesn't matter!
>NVMe RAID doesn't matter!
>StoreMI doesn't matter!
>IPC doesn't matter!
>7nm doesn't matter!
>StoreMI doesn't matter!
>HEDT doesn't matter!
>Stock coolers don't matter!
>Security doesn't matter!
>Games don't always matter!
>Enterprise doesn't matter!
>Hyperthreading doesn't matter!
>VMware doesn't matter!
>MySQL doesn't matter!
>Unix doesn't matter!
>Linux doesn't matter!
>Waffer yields don't matter!
>Benchmarks after full patches don't matter!
>Asian markets don't matter!
>Own fabrics don't matter!
>Chipset lithography doesn't matter!
>Cray doesn't matter!
>Cisco doesn't matter!
>HPE doesn't matter!
>AZURE doesn't matter!
>5nm doesn't matter!
>TDP doens't matter!
>10nm doesn't always matter!
>Cache doesn't matter!
>Integrated graphics doesn't matter!
>PCI-Express 4.0 doesn't matter!

Attached: 1539296460877.jpg (474x415, 37K)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anybody who actually clicks on the links, listens to the guy who made the benchamark in the first place, checks the prices right now for the builds used, wont fall for your pathetic attempt at damage control.

Attached: muh damage control.jpg (4560x3416, 2.63M)

why would you OC the 2600 instead of just spending another 30 bucks and getting the 2600x

Facts don't matter for Intel shills.

Attached: In case of Intel shill 2.jpg (4576x3563, 2.78M)

Both 2600 and 2600x pulverize that aborted 8400 in every possible way.

Imagine being forced to buy a flagship chipset motherboard just to run memory faster than 2666mhz?

>literally pulling the NAZI card
HAHAHAH god you are desperate
and not a single point was addressed from the picture, or from the time stamped video links here

>brings GPUs into discussion
>YOU DIDN'T REFUTE ANY OF MY POINTS
Delicious intel shitter tears

Honestly, this is embarrasing for Intel. At current Canadian market prices (after tax), the 6 core 6 thread locked i5-8400 is still almost $25 more expensive than the 6 core 12 thread unlocked R5 2600. Who the fuck would buy this thing? You could toss that $25 at some better RAM and be miles ahead of this locked, gimped, garbage with more security holes than swiss cheese.

Attached: lul.png (1069x437, 48K)

>8400 vs 2600 discussion
>brings in GPUS to skew the price comparison
>HAHA epic tears
Yeah, just so you know, nobody will take you seriously if you can't present any actual arguments and all of your shit devolves into
>hahaha I was pretending to be retarded

lol, the difference in Ausfag dollars is even more hilariously off

Attached: 8400lel.jpg (887x307, 44K)

Well you completely gloss over the fact the price disparity between the two is massively out dated, so blow it out your ass.
Sure, the 8400 made sense six months ago, but that's long since past.

Yeah but 8400 is still shit even if it was cheap. Any Intel cpu is shit other than 8700k that needs delidding watercooler and a beefy motherboard.

>Intel isn't
because intel is shit

>Well you completely gloss over the fact the price disparity between the two is massively out dated,
I have mentioned on multiple occasions that the price is worse now. So back in jully, august, september, the 8400 was absolutely a better buy for gamers, and the picture explains why.
Now the prices have changed and it mostly serves to highlight the shilling that takes place on Jow Forums and how underhanded the amd shills here are.
Realistically I advocate people check the sources, check the prices in their region and make a purchase decision based on that.

>Yeah but 8400 is still shit even if it was cheap.
Not for gaming. It was absolute value as far as gaming was concerned before the prices went up to lack of supply.

>Any Intel cpu is shit other than 8700k that needs delidding watercooler and a beefy motherboard.
Not at all. They certainly are good for gaming and the only thing holding them back in that department is the inflated price right now.

Curious why 2600x is more expensive compared to 8400 in canada but in australia is way cheaper. What the fuck

Attached: 1542895703906.jpg (800x994, 198K)

Yeah but prices are fucked and 8400 is still shit even if it was cheap. Any Intel cpu is shit other than 8700k that needs delidding watercooler and a beefy motherboard

>Yeah but prices are fucked and 8400 is still shit even if it was cheap
>8400 is still shit even if it was cheap

>le just ignore what the other guy posted and keep repeating it

>YEAH BUT AMD IS SHIT!
>reasonable argument
>YEAH BUT AMD IS SHIT!

This is literally you right now.

i seriously need to filter every intel/amd/nvidia related post. it's just nothing but shitposting.

It's just a CPU. Why you heff to be mad?

I'm guessing it might be that the Intel price hikes haven't quite hit Canada as hard as they've hit Australia yet. For some reason Intel still has a larger market share in the DIY CPU segment than the rest of the world, so it could just be a case of supply/demand. I know one thing's for sure, there's not much below an 8700 i7 worth buying here for team blue.

ShopRBC is having a sale, I guess.

Yeah but even if I wasn't ignoring what you said 8400 is still shit even if it was cheap. Any Intel cpu is shit other than 8700k that needs delidding watercooler and a beefy motherboard

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i5-8400-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-2600X/3939vs3956

Attached: 1539964418227.png (686x773, 74K)

I'm mad at shilling and devious manipulation just to get customers to buy.
You could say "well why do you care if people are lying to some other poor fucks that just buy what ever" and youd be reasonably correct that it doesn't effect my life.
But I hate liars, especially obvious liars. All of the shit is easily verifiable and you can check it from literal source of the benchmark screenshots.
Yet the shills will post "2600 [OC] vs 8400"
say "Yeah of course the 2600 can oc while the 8400 is locked"
and then leave out the part about much more expensive RAM being used, a Liquid cooler on the 2600 vs 8400 with a shitty intel stock cooler and motherboards also being different.
Goy you don't need to know such details, right? :)
FUCK anybody who pull such shit.

>Yeah but even if I wasn't ignoring what you said 8400 is still shit even if it was cheap.
Literally admitted that you are mindlessly parroting and don't even attempt to engage in a discussion where you actually read what the others say.
Fully admitting to just shitposting. Case closed I guess.

lmao, the 8400 i5 can't even beat a [email protected]

Attached: 8400lolol.jpg (982x141, 22K)

And your point is?..

It's perfectly fine to benchmark 8700k with a delid and watercooler and beefy motherboard and a golden sample at 5.3GHz against 2700x on a stock cooler is perfectly fine huh? Retarded piece of shit shill.

Attached: 1528292848450.jpg (811x1024, 223K)

>It's perfectly fine to benchmark 8700k with a delid and watercooler and beefy motherboard and a golden sample at 5.3GHz against 2700x on a stock cooler is perfectly fine huh?
Not really. And it would be even worse if you hid that fact and presented it as if both systems are on similar hardware that supports the CPU.
I really don't know where you get the idea that I would be fine with that, if I just told you faggots that I hate shills and this kind of shit
>Retarded piece of shit shill.
Ah of course, it's because I pointed out the same shit with your AMD benchmarks.

Damn, the amerifat prices are even worse. $60 USD more expensive? Jaysus.

Attached: burgerbux.png (1082x652, 75K)

What took you so long?

Attached: 1543217405087.png (1297x901, 591K)

OH NONONONONONONONONO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1502330321959.jpg (632x1952, 211K)

The one that you call an """"amd shill"""" actually did this, you fucking retarded shit.

Attached: Average.png (1336x1998, 91K)

>The one that you call an """"amd shill"""" actually did this, you fucking retarded shit.
I didn't call Steve from Hardware unboxed a shill by the way. Which is why I link to his OWN video where he tells you what was used.
Only people posting his benchmarks with no disclamer of what hardware was used and so on.

After this video pretty much everyone labeled him as a rabid amd fanboy
youtube.com/watch?v=8yyCMCChGt8

>After this video pretty much everyone labeled him as a rabid amd fanboy
Why?

Because ORANGE LOGO BAD

Regardless of misleading benchmarks with faster RAM and liquid cooling, there's really no reason to buy the i5-8400 anymore, so why are you being so autistic?

Given that it's

1. More expensive
2. Locked
3. No SMT
4. Has hardware security flaws which require patches that slow down performance
5. The price point it's at is out of range for the kind of GPU and monitor combo (1080 ti, 144hz 1080p) you'd need to even see any benefit in games anyway

There is literally no reason to buy this thing.

Jow Forumsuys give it a rest, AMD won and that's that. pic related: 3400MHz CL 16 b-die ram and we all know cheap B450s can run the 2600 OC'd to at least 4.1 GHz and cooling above a hyper 212 evo won't be necessary unless you need like 1.5v.

Attached: Untitled.png (1154x595, 292K)

I looked over the video real quick and it doesn't seem unreasonable. Just because he recommends a lot of AMD products doesn't make him a shill.
Again, the dude isn't misleading and is pretty much correct in his recommendations.

>Regardless of misleading benchmarks with faster RAM and liquid cooling, there's really no reason to buy the i5-8400 anymore, so why are you being so autistic?
For two reasons.
1. Prices may vary per region.
2. It's to show the dishonest and misleading shilling that takes place on Jow Forums form amd faggots.
3. While 2600 is the better choice now, I want people to be realistic about why it's better.
It's better because it's a lot cheaper, how ever the performance won't be there unless you spend shit ton of money on other shit like RAM, cooler and so on.
I myself would recommend 2600 over the 8400 based on the prices for most people. That does not make it fair, or good to lie about performance with misleading benchmarks.
If AMD faggots weren't literally intel level jews, I would be supporting them, instead of having to post proof that they are exactly the same kind of shilling faggots as incels they hate so much.

see

>Just because he recommends a lot of AMD products doesn't make him a shill
He recommends ORANGE LOGO and ORANGE LOGO BAD

Attached: 1528489143153.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

>Prices may vary per region
Intel either loses by a little or by a lot. Not really varying much here.>It's to show the dishonest and misleading shilling that takes place on Jow Forums form amd faggots.
It's funny to watch you guys have an anuerism over a product that's not worth buying in any configuration
>how ever the performance won't be there unless you spend shit ton of money on other shit like RAM, cooler and so on.
Even at stock, and with cheap-o RAM, it's only 5% slower on average in games w/ a 1080ti. That's from the video, too. Which I notice you never actually linked. youtube.com/watch?v=AUyF--fJaaM

SENPAITACHI, why are you pretending that the more energy efficient processor will require anything above a 212 evo?

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9RLzgvNzIxNTIwL29yaWdpbmFsLzA1LVBvd2VyLUNvbnN1bXB0aW9uLVRvcnR1 (711x533, 26K)

>3400MHZ CL16
is not B-die.

>and we all know cheap B450s can run the 2600 OC'd to at least 4.1 GHz
Tech deals can't get his chip to 4.0GHZ
I can't get mine to 4.1GHZ unless using 1.47V.
Stop acting like 4.2 or 4.1 is guaranteed for everybody.

>cooling above a hyper 212 evo won't be necessary unless you need like 1.5v.
Here is hyper 212 evo, with five 140mm case fans, premium thermal paste, on a STOCK 2600 at stock clocks and stock voltages.
Look at the temps.

Attached: compare.jpg (3196x970, 702K)

And keep in mind you wouldn't be using a 1080ti with this kind of CPU anyway. A 1060 6 GB, 1070 or 1070 ti are much more likely.

>He recommends ORANGE LOGO and ORANGE LOGO BAD
I repeat, Steve, has been very upfront on what is tested, and his recommendations have been reasonable. I have no qualms with him. Only with Jow Forums shills.

Intel Reports Third-Quarter Financial Results

News Summary:

Record quarterly revenue of $19.2 billion, up 19 percent year-over-year (YoY); data-centric* revenue grew 22 percent and PC-centric revenue grew 16 percent.
Record quarterly GAAP earnings-per-share (EPS) of $1.38 grew 47 percent YoY; non-GAAP EPS of $1.40 was up 39 percent.
Year-to-date, generated $22.5 billion in cash from operations, $11.2 billion of free cash flow and returned $12.6 billion to shareholders, including dividends of $4.17 billion and share repurchases of $8.46 billion.
Raising full-year revenue outlook to $71.2 billion, GAAP EPS outlook to approximately $4.52 and non-GAAP EPS of $4.53; up $1.7 billion, $0.42 and $0.38 from July guidance, respectively.

SANTA CLARA, Calif., October 25, 2018 -- Intel Corporation today reported third-quarter 2018 financial results. Third-quarter revenue of $19.2 billion was an all-time record, up 19 percent YoY driven by broad business strength and customer preference for performance-leading products. The Client Computing Group (CCG), the Data Center Group (DCG), the Internet of Things Group (IOTG), the Non-volatile Memory Solutions Group (NSG) and Mobileye all achieved record revenue. Collectively, data-centric businesses grew 22 percent, led by 26 percent YoY growth in DCG. PC-centric revenue was up 16 percent on continued strength in the commercial and gaming segments. Excellent operating margin leverage and a lower tax rate drove record quarterly EPS.

“Stronger than expected customer demand across our PC and data-centric businesses continued in the third quarter. This drove record revenue and another raise to our full-year outlook, which is now up more than six billion dollars from our January expectations. We are thrilled that in a highly competitive market, customers continue to choose Intel,” said Bob Swan, Intel CFO and Interim CEO. “In the fourth quarter, we remain focused on the challenge of supplying the incredible market demand for Intel products to support our customers' growth. We expect 2018 will be another record year for Intel, and our transformation positions us to win share in an expanded $300 billion1 total addressable market.”

>SENPAITACHI, why are you pretending that the more energy efficient processor will require anything above a 212 evo?
Because I actually looked at the guys review and the hardware he used? He used a 110$ liquid cooler to get that 4.2GHz.
I myself have a 2600 and I know how hot the fuckers run.
Also your chart only shows first gen Ryzens, which are fucking horrible for gaming.
Post some 2600, 2600x, 2700, 2700x at 4.0, 4.1, 4.2GHZ and show me those fucking wattage draw and temps.

All that money going on diversity instead of getting their 10nm to work.

Advanced Micro Devices Inc. reported earnings that beat analysts’ estimates, signaling the chipmaker’s promising new products are starting to help it claw back market share.

Second-quarter net income was $116 million, or 11 cents a share, compared with a loss a year earlier. It was the company’s highest quarterly net income in seven years, AMD said in a statement Wednesday.

Yes it is, I bought them myself and they're running perfectly fine with my 1600X.

>I lost the silicon lottery
Booo fucking hoo, I got mine to 4.2 @ 1.4v and of course YMMV I never guaranteed anything just that the cheap motherboards can handle the small OC.

>look at temps
Except slightly higher vrm/chipset temps they seem fine to me.

>1.47v
You got the shit end of the stick, why haven't you returned your cpu and gotten another one?

When /v/ sends its people, they're not sending their best.
They're not sending you.
They're not sending you.
They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us.
They're bringing tech illiteracy.
They're bringing proprietary software.
They're shitposters.
And some, I assume, are good people.

We need a wall.

Posting on /v/ should imply a 24 hour ban on Jow Forums and vice versa.

Attached: 1531037477735.png (814x806, 15K)

>Yes it is, I bought them myself and they're running perfectly fine with my 1600X.
>1600x is the same as 2600
Ahaaaa.....You realize you are being a faggot by making this assumption?

>Booo fucking hoo, I got mine to 4.2 @ 1.4v and of course YMMV I never guaranteed anything just that the cheap motherboards can handle the small OC.
GOOD, see this, THIS is what people should be told when they consider buying Ryzen and the [overclocking] to 4.2GHZ to beat 8400.
Thanks for making my point.

>You got the shit end of the stick, why haven't you returned your cpu and gotten another one?
Because retail shops won't take your ryzen back because it "doesn't overlcock as well as muh internet video golden chip".

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9PLzAvNzY1NTA0L29yaWdpbmFsL2ltYWdlMDA2LnBuZw==.png (712x1441, 165K)

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS9PLzUvNzY1NTA5L29yaWdpbmFsL2ltYWdlMDA4LnBuZw==.png (712x1441, 158K)

Are you impling the 2600 is inferior to the 1600X? The latter only has 100MHz higher turbo.

>retail shops
retard

so where is the 2600 overclocked to 4 or 4.1 or 4.2GHZ?

Following LOGIC it should be below 2700X.

Overclocked vs non-overclocked
really joggles the noggin

1600X is a higher binned shittier chip.
the 2600 is a low shitty bin, or a better chip.
If speaking only on pure GHZ standpoint, it's possible that a 1600x gets 4.2GHZ overclock while a 2600 get stuck on something like 3.9GHZ.
For gaming 2600 is still better because of the better latencies, but then again intel latencies blow ryzen ones out of the water.

I want actual tests, not head canon from people who love ryzen and just assume numbers.

In the brain of a retarded faggot 2700X consumes less power than 2600

>For gaming 2600 is still better because of the better latencies, but then again intel latencies blow ryzen ones out of the water.
Until you add better RAM.

Attached: ccxlatency2.png (602x523, 173K)

This isn't even high end 3400MHz that makes it go below 100 nanoseconds.

>voltage, and frequency have zero effect on power consumption
So rather than admitting that you don't have solid proof and that you just assume a lot. You decide to get aggressive, cute.

Are you that same retard poster that got 1.47v on his 2600?

about that, the latencies get better with faster ram, but are still miles behind when it comes to core complex to core complex latency

Attached: muh core complexed don't matter.jpg (654x1214, 269K)

>no mention of CLs

What proof do you have 2600 consumes more power than 2700x? Post it

It doesn't matter, see . The 2600 not only matched the 5 GHz i7-7700K but SURPASSED IT with 800MHz lower clocks. Let that sink in.

this

In one game, with 4vs 6 core cpu.
This isn't a "latency vs latency" test.

first I like to point out that you are making me look for proof you were supposed to provide.

Attached: well why don't you look for proof that I was supposed to provide.jpg (813x1023, 199K)

>What proof do you have 2600 consumes more power than 2700x
>no proof to challenge the status quo
Got it. The status quo remains unchanged.

the absolute disinformation from both sides

YES IT IS, see And while this is only 1 game it's one of the less optimized ones unlike dirt 4