Job description clearly requires experience

>job description clearly requires experience
>puts “willing to learn” on his CV
>goes straight to the bin

Employer here. Why do people do this Jow Forums? I expect all my hires to get on with the job from day 1, not learn on my company’s payroll.

Attached: 38BDB694-01EC-4C3B-8F0A-0AC0EB9D9596.jpg (1118x1677, 609K)

How much are you paying

How are people going to get experience if you don't hire them you dumb cunt?

Because they're too lazy to try and get experience on their own.

what's "CV"? is that some european name for resume? I thought "resume" was originally from france or something since there was a line on top of that "e".

Attached: Comp.png (657x478, 278K)

Its not possible to just get on with job from day one, and if you worked a day in your life instead of larping as a company owner on shitty anime imageboard you would know that.
Unless position you are applying for literally takes no skill whatsoever, like moping floors, even then you have to learn layout of building and such. There is always certain level of learning involved.

>I expect all my hires to get on with the job from day 1, not learn on my company’s payroll.
>this is how larpers think the real world works

Curriculum Vitae is a universal way of saying resume.

I hope you are a zoomer.

>put "X years of experience required" in job description
>forget that literally everyone else does the same
>the people with actual experience go work for big name companies for better pay
>only get "willing to learn" retards

Employer here, why doesn't anyone work for my piece of shit company?

I see, just google it. it's latin. damn that's fancy. dunno we still use italian in our language
t. italian
btw
>italian
>white

Attached: Italy.jpg (750x573, 30K)

This is some epic shitposterino , sir. Me gusta and I will share with fellow 9gaggians and twotch.

t. Mario Luigi

No, not italian. Im just baffled there are people who dont know what CV stands for. I knew this shit in high school.
Try getting out of your room and play less fortnite.

You sound like a 12 year old pretending they're 40.

Agreed. A bit harsh but seriously people aren't able to get experience out of education (if that even counts) so OP should stop being dumb and hire them.

Hearing that from fortnite addicted zoomer hurts my feelings pretty bad.

>offers shit job at shit pay at place with no formal process
>expects people to know how his procedures are kept together with tape and bubblegum by the wagecucks currently employed there

>put up ad for some job that only 0.0001% of the population has experience with
>hurr durr why do people apply with the relevant experience
maybe cuz they know your requirements are fucking BS

Junior Assistant Intern (Unpaid)
>189 years experience in each of:
>Embedded Java Enterprise
>C++ multiprogramming
>React/webasm/perl/C cgi full stack web development
>Xerox multifunction copier repair
Applicant must be able to relocate to our office in Benton, Arkansas

Didn't you guys get the memo? Programmers are supposed to work for free doing open source development for a couple years before being eligible to work on their stack of choice

If you expect a perfect fit, you're going to gamble with bullshitters and incompetents, in which case you get what you deserve. Carry on.

Attached: 1407968350875.gif (285x225, 2.64M)

Thanks for proving my point.

This is why i went on welfare after 1 year after i graduated and never looked back. I might not have much, but at least i'm not treated like a slave.

You didnt make a single point here you underage retard. If you dont know what cv is then you never applied for any job which means you are either one of those manchild neet failures or a literal child. The only point to make here is that you should get off your fat ass and either get that mc job or do your homework instead of shitposting.

No proud American uses the term CV

This. I knew it was synonymous but had never seen what it actually stood for.

Must be able to relocate to our underwater nuclear storage research facility on Shadow Moses Island

oh god I wish I could get paid for doing literally anything

I know you're larping but employers do this bachelors degree and 10 years experience for $35k shit just they can go crying to the government saying they can't find anyone with the experience they need to get more indentured servants aka H-1B's. Trump said he would do something about it. I'm still waiting.

$30k for minimum 2 years industry experience

just get an unpaid internship then if you don't have the experience. its not that hard unless you are a sperg.

not sure if you're memeing or not
if not then
>30k two years experience
yikes I guess programming isn't all that's cracked up to be

>just get an unpaid internship
>I'm sorry goyim you'll have to work for free, otherwise I couldn't possibly recoup the costs having you work for me would cause me
t. schlomo rabbi

>30k for programming

lmfao, what kind of dipshit would bother applying to your job anyway

>Wants skilled labor
>Doesn't pay anything even approaching a real wage

Enjoy not having any employees.

>30k for two year experience

fuck that I got a job making 35k straight out of high school

>thinking a resume is the same thing as a CV
I shiggity niggity

Attached: 1487617525461.gif (300x169, 558K)

man imagine bragging about living n poverty.

hey, don't blame me! you'd be surprised to know that my department still gets hundreds of resumes and CVs every single month.

its just simple supply and demand, and if people are willing to accept $30k I got no problems

you'd do the same if you were in my position.

FYI I don't treat my employees as shit. Its 30k only for the first year. Those who stick around or negotiate earn anywhere between 40 - 60k.

>$30k for minimum 2 years industry experience
You get what you pay for....

>$30k
You're not allowed to complain about applicants on that salary

>unpaid internship
kneck yourself you fucking jew nigger

>its just simple supply and demand, and if people are willing to accept $30k I got no problems
The people willing to work for 30k are the same people that have zero experience and write down that they are "willing to learn". You get exactly what you pay for.

>60k
That's still shit.

Fuck off with your larping

Epic bait, please accept this (You)

idk man making 35k when I was 17 was pretty fuckin good

>é means that it's french
Americans can't even write résumé properly ffs. Also, no, a full CV is two-three pages containing your entire work history, while a résumé should be a single page and contain only the most recent and most relevant.

Oh gee, 40-60k, thanks mister

>when I was 17
I don't know about you, but I was 17 fifteen years ago.

I get people with 5 - 10 years experience applying. Not everyone gets to work at Google or Microsoft in their lifetime.

almost minimum wage in some jobs, you LARPing silly boi

>5 - 10 years experience
Not for 30k you aren't. Or you employ only literal retards of the tech industry.

it was 8 years ago for me

im up to 60k + bonuses now

Living pretty comfortably for my state

>I get people with 5 - 10 years experience applying.
Fillers and lies aren't experience.

>Not everyone gets to work at Google or Microsoft in their lifetime.
Dude, I was offered $120k at a start up in Texas. $40-60k is a fucking joke, I could make more money by driving a bus for a living.

>it was 8 years ago for me
In other words, back when the recession was at its absolute worst?

>im up to 60k + bonuses now
>Living pretty comfortably for my state
I thought Americans made a lot of money and that salaries were pretty good.

Resume: your competencies
CV: your credentials

Retards

I don't know why you people are ganging up on me like this. I run a small business on a very thin margin. (game and app development btw). Most of the time we are begging for donations through kickstarter projects. I don't have a billion dollar revenue stream and lobbyists at congress like most tech companies do.

>$120k at a start up in Texas
LARP

>I run a small business on a very thin margin.
Then expect shitty and inexperienced devs that are on a very thin margin as well.

If you can't afford the price quality, don't complain about the lack of it.

You do you, but almost every job requires on the job training. Doesn't matter if some fag has been doing it for 10 or 1 years, he's going to have to learn the specifics of how YOU want it done. I understand why you want somebody with some experience around what you want him to do, but he's not going to walk in and just get to it with no training whatsoever. People develop bad habits over time, at least consider someone with less experience that's not going to be so fucking hard-headed when you tell him to do something the super-autistic way you want.

>5-10 years experience

Bullshit. I live in a shitty midwest state and I make $130k with 5 years experience. No one worth their salt is going to take a $30k programming job.

>game and app development
lmfao what is your role in this company again?

Also this thread is bait af

Attached: 1461773498530.png (480x468, 207K)

No, I'm telling the truth you cheapskate.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-13 at 03.49.35.png (2234x3352, 553K)

can you tell me why i am in medical school putting up with this bullshit instead of having learned programming instead

Because you listened to your asian parents instead of following your heart.

Pretty much this.
I earned my degree while working FT and made the various companies I've worked with over the years pay for the entire thing too. Enjoy your student loan debt.

im not asian, im white. my debt is massive, fuck it all. i really have nothing to show for it except pubs. medical field is fucked. also i see no money of my successful cancer therapy it all goes to a company that i am not part of...

>posts an asian girl
>says he is a hiring manager (employer, you're still doing the hiring)
>mentions he is throwing someones CV into the bin
>wants to give 30k, up to 40-60 later on
>demands you either work for free or find some shitty ass job that you won't either get paid to do or won't be able to survive with that money

Motherfucker what? Do you at least offer to pay rent and a percentage of bills?
I'm in EU and 32k€ is considered minimum in this country in IT sector, any part of it. That's not even much, ~2.6k€ per month or so.
Depending on the city, it does scale somewhat okay with it.

I worked 4 months as a developer and was unpaid before I moved to this country, got fucked once again by next boss. I do have around 1 and a half year of experience in IT if you don't count freelancing.
Apparently I wouldn't be enough for your company where I still have to learn from the start to understand how you work and what is the MVP in there etc.

Why don't you offer $2k per month to someone as "internship" and then decide if you'll go with them after 6 months or so?

>be american
>get a loan for school
>work for free for 20 years to get the proper experience
>now have the credit of a welfare queen because no way to pay for loan while being paid nothing WHILE paying rent at mom's for her unfinished basement with any chump change you make
>finally get the job you wanted 40 years ago
>can't buy anything worth buying or own a home because of aforementioned credit
>rent 50 sq foot condo in the bay area for $90,000 a year because you can't own anything
>die in a private hospital at age 75 from the common cold because you couldn't afford insurance

flawless country. god bless this great nation

Attached: 44735422_482822882214531_5786161885128687616_n.jpg (612x428, 46K)

>you need to loan money and drown yourself in debt in order to prove that you are able to handle debt
>loan givers and banks don't look at income + financial security and how much debt you currently have, they look at how much debt you have paid back
As a non-american, this system appears incredibly jewish.

despite my previous post i really like how americans pay nothing to their government (taxes) but they're work culture and loan culture is the most offputting shit i've thought about. no holidays and you have to work for free to get started what kind of cuckold slave thought that shit up

The average for software engineering in my city is still $85,000 and it's not San Francisco.

all my jobs have hired me based on my current knowledge and willingness to learn. Unless you're pushing papers most companies have unique portions of the job that can only be taught in house. I work in engineering.

you know (((who)))

Is this some kind of meta bait ironical shitpost? Obviously you'll only get entry level people if you pay lower than avg entry level money.

Attached: 1539780036318.jpg (310x310, 18K)

>Why do people do this Jow Forums?
-Employers may be looking for new blood but have no published offers yet.
-Some inflate the requirements to attract better candidates, doesn't mean they always will.
-Your candidature may be saved in a database and later be used for new positions.
-Fuck your experience check my portfolio nigger.

Holy shit you must be a very small business or a shitty employer

>Complains about people not submitting good resumes
>Pay is 30k

30k is literally 20k below the average salary in the US, you are literally paying fast food wages.

you don't even deserve college rejects working for you

you're paying less than restaurants and expect your workers to be up to par as FAANG vets, fuck right off bud

>pays McDonalds wages
>wonder why only fizzbuzzing pajeets sign up
I would laugh at someone who even suggested that they'd only pay me 30k for software development and I haven't even graduated college yet. At that salary I could get a job a mcdonalds and live a much easier life.

>posts proof
>no replies.

gratz user. wish i was in your position.

im a t1 support at an isp, my job is to deal with customers.

I make 34k

I make that helping mouth-breathers connect their 10 year old iPads to the wireless, and trying to calm them down when they call back in 5 months when they have discovered 'speed tests' and get 29Mbps instead of the 30 they pay for over 2.5Ghz on said iPads, or 20Mbps when they are connecting to a server 250 miles away.

Attached: pv5Wa9pl.jpg (455x640, 54K)

>game dev

Attached: ef2d01f0-1e76-40f0-9db8-ef6d708ede40.jpg (700x483, 45K)

You’re a fucking dumbass and nobody should work for you.

and don't get me STARTED on 'duh kodi box'

I'm basically kodi box support, honestly.

how do i get your job user
t. skipped college because i'm afraid of debt

Well this proves he's LARPing boys, you don't get experienced workers for entry level pay. That's how the world works.

Better dig one of those CVs out the bin if by some miniscule chance you aren't lying through your teeth, you're lucky they even applied.

Fucking get shot, nigger.

You can build good credit just by paying off a credit card in full every month

desu if you want truly good credit you want a mortgage

When "entry level" jobs require experience what do you expect? And you know how many jobs I started that have started me with no equipment and told me to just sit with my thumb in my ass for the first week?

1st, I moved to an area that didn't outsource literally all their low-end tech jobs. You'll know you're there when you got to a job-board website and there's actually ads for IT personnel.

There, I worked as a Staples 'tech sales'. When they realized I was fast at computer repair, but also getting them big $$, they put me on 'Easy Tech.'

There just happened to be a startup ISP in my town, and the lead-software manager worked at this Staples part time while he was in school. He was friends with this one guy that still worked there when I was working there.

This software-manager guy got his buddy hired because he was a good salesman, and that salesman got the guy who recommended me hired.

The guy who recommended me knew I was competent because he saw my work. I only worked at Staples for 5 months.

I wrote my resume in LaTeX, put a QR code in the top right corner to my Github, and now in the running for a software position at the ISP. I've worked there since April.

I never went to school because I never considered it an option.

We'll all make it someday.

Not him but all I got from your post was
>Don't be a sperg and make connection.

ding ding ding

Attached: loris.jpg (1000x666, 98K)

I don't think so. Boomers really are this dense

I give my employees a 3 months probation period. Because I am not a sadist slave-master.

>Make connection
And what are us anti social people supposed to do?

What the fuck is a staff engineer??

Starve

Something more viable please

but also, location, and starting small and working upwards.

Work at a place that is semi-relevant; you'll meet students and old folks who know people and can hook you up. I got a lot of cards working there. Never took any of those people up on their offers, though.

I am very socially awkward, my big sales were to people who also feel uncomfortable in public, mostly. People who actually knew shit about computers like talking to people who know shit about computers.

Also practice, and do something weird that sticks out. Again, QR code to Github. Apparently they had the whole software team look at my Github to see whether I was bluffing. I never mentioned what the QR code was, they looked at it out of curiosity.

Attached: nor_goku_or_vegeta_i_am_gogeta_super_saiyan_god_2_by_ignitusthehedgehog-d92ur2g.png (1024x578, 266K)