Imagine actually paying double the price

Imagine actually paying double the price.

Attached: SamsungSSD.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

Double the price of the good samsung ssd everyone should be buying? Yeah, that would be pretty dumb to do.

actually um i have asked previously of this question to the appropriate moderator admins and have not so as far received the typical responding answer without some pushback for reasons that so far as to me is not understandable being the list of things that I did and have to as answered although it being around the same time it was been doing before

I get my boss to buy me pc parts and I take them home and use them since they're bought outside of our procurement process, I have a tone of nvme 1tb ssd's and ddr4 2666 ram.

imagine

Attached: 51.jpg (994x497, 68K)

>imagine paying more for a better product
I'm not poor and don't have to rub two nickles together while humming a yiddish chant while making a purchase so this doesn't bother me

daddy pls buy me ssd and waaaam

It's worth it. My yify rips play so fast now, no stutter.

Samsung SSDs are great. Their pro models are damn near professional/enterprise tier in quality.

My 3.6gb/s reads and 2.8gb/s writes are worth it
No other company makes SSDs even close to what the gooks shit out
And then the pro lines have a 10y warranty
Stay mad ADooDoo/SanShit fags

Aren't newer Intel offerings also competitive? I'm still on the fence what 500gb one to get.

>And then the pro lines have a 10y warranty
*had

Imagine being poor

Is $228 a good price for the 1tb 860 evo?

Imagine paying, yeah. You can just pocket one and walk out.

Optane is faster, especially on small transfers, and has more write endurance (although not by orders of magnitude as Intel originally promised). But it's way more expensive.
Regular SSDs with Intel branding are nothing special.
Intel-Micron flash chips are generally preferable to SKHynix and Toshiba in third party SSDs.

>yify
>1080p
>Movie file is 500mb
>watches on the cheapest, trash LCD he can buy

Attached: 1542550440288.png (766x954, 672K)

Kek. Underrated

HELL NO! It was $128 on Amazon over the last week. Unless you are talking non-US bucks.

good taste

I have a Samsung 750 EVO SSD, it's been decent.

I've compared this with a really crappy SSD from a brand I should not even mention and it opens shit up instantly on hackintosh

Is using OCZ Vertex 3 for 6 years now pushing it?

I buy them for the cloning software alone desu

Nice placebo effect. You're acting like you can tell the difference between 2.8gb/s writes compared to 1.5gb/s. You fell for the Korean Jew and paid an extra $70 for literally nothing.

From what I see from here WD and crucial are actually more expensive and only sandick is cheaper
Am I missing something?

Attached: 1514999415319.png (655x530, 29K)

its soldered into the board, probably they had to redesign their pcbs foe each module and they are adding the cost to it, ye still dumb knowing that a module is just fine

Yeah. This thread is a mystery.

Attached: what r u sayings.png (451x388, 121K)

you dumb fucking nigger samsung ssd's are the shit, they are even on sale right now, enjoy your failed seagate or WD 27gig in a few years

>he didn't pay $155/TB (15% discount on the total) for NVMe last week

Attached: ex920.png (491x290, 35K)

>Paying 20% more and not having to deal with a buzzing, spinning atrocity that losses data after a month.
Seems like a good deal

Attached: Capture.png (1083x593, 257K)

if I buy that SSD in the States and take it back home, what are the odds of it being DOA? SSDs are robust as heck so I shouldn't have a problem