Post and discuss superlative mice

Post and discuss superlative mice.

Attached: g502-proteus spectrum.jpg (1200x800, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anitechonline.com/Gaming-Devices-anitech/zx890r-gaming-mouse
9p.io/wiki/plan9/Mouse_vs._keyboard/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOGITECH MASTER RACE

My only gripe is that one of the pads on the bottom is too low so the plastic triangles get a buildup of gunk.

test

anitechonline.com/Gaming-Devices-anitech/zx890r-gaming-mouse
for $ 14

G403>G102(RMB fixed)>G502

Attached: G403.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

Picture related.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1280x850, 112K)

There is any mouses with lmb and rmb using cherry mx like switches?
Fuck omron like switches, i'm tired of this shit.
Or there is any service to make custom mouses?

Attached: 5085_29_leetgion_hellion_rts_laser_gaming_mouse_review_full.jpg (1300x975, 177K)

Cherry DG6

Attached: cherry.jpg (500x325, 17K)

Fuck small switches.
I want BIG switch

DPI shift button is in a bad spot
Scroll wheel is a bit too heavy
Got a G903 after my 502's right click started to shit the bed, and I love it.

I have this mouse, the fucking buttons on the left click are just pointless. Too hard to reach, might as well not exist. Everything else about the mouse is fine, but not exceptional. I preferred my MX518.

Their travel range is way too long to be appropriate for mouse buttons.

Attached: 1470152167113.png (328x408, 48K)

For you. This mouse is designed for claw/fingertip grip master race.

These are inferior, can't even scroll fast.

got the G Pro Wireless, smooth as fuck

nice selection, mate. the logitech wireless mice are truly the patrician's choice in this day and age. mouse plebs can't even fathom a wireless mouse with such performance. it will take them years to try one.

Way too heavy, developed RSI from it

I use this one and its pretty good

Attached: RIVAL-300-Black.png (750x519, 101K)

there is the Rival 500 which I have willing to even test but I can't find it for less than 70€ and I don't want to spend more than a G502 if I don't even know if I will get a better experience. I know it has more buttons, which is what I'm looking for, and looks more comfortable, but who knows.

pic related, has anyone testes both?

Attached: file.png (330x461, 91K)

>scroll fast
Just use page up and down, or scroll bar.

Been looking to buy a new gaming mice. Have narrowed it down to steel series Rival 600 vs Logitech G502. Does anyone have any input onto which one I should get?

the g703

I've never really had good experiences with wireless mice

logitech lightspeed are a breed of their own, I didn't believe it until I tried. If you still don't want one then the g403 is decent as well

seconding this, lightspeed has lower latency than cables, it's fuckin' swiss space magic.

/thread

Attached: 5645645864.jpg (750x750, 92K)

Thoughts on g402? I don't really need adjustable weights and low friction scroll wheel that the g502 has.

no, low dpi, way too heavy for precise movement.

I have it, but I wish it was bigger and heavier.

If you like the narrow shape of G402, it's okay.
LED can't turn off completely.

>4000 dpi
>heavy for precise movement
What are you on.

Real men use keyboard only. Check' em.

Attached: 1523145514144.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

are there any mice that have scroll wheels that don't shit the bed with actual use? I've had four mice over the lifetime of my current pc and the scroll wheels have died or malfunctioned on all of them. Two of them were even the same exact brand and ended up fucking up in two different ways.

Impressive

Impressive!
bost satanic desktop rice

>pbt buttons
>pmw3360
>soft rubber cable
>under 100g with internal weight removed
>they even give you an extra glide for that
MASTER MOUSE = MASTER RACE

Attached: mm530.png (555x236, 55K)

Attached: 1543167270772.png (480x521, 120K)

I think my MX518 is nearing the end of its life. The scrolling is getting more and more wonky. Not sure whether this was ever a good fingertip grip mouse, but I'm trying to figure out a suitable replacement when the 518 eventually becomes unusable.

Are the G102 and G203 the same mouse in different markets? Is it well suited to fingertip grip on smallish hands?

Attached: 91YmmYMH40L._SX425_.jpg (425x386, 17K)

Using a G900 atm and love it.
Only complaint is keeping it charged is kind of annoying if you forget to plug it in
Got a G Pro Wireless and Powermat on BF. Should be here sometime this week.

G102 and G203 is the same mouse. And it works well with small hands. My hands are 19x10 cm and I could use G102/203 just fine. Need to fix the RMB first though.
BTW, MX518 Legendary (with HERO sensor) is coming.

You want a mouse with 20x the travel with clicks?

>Need to fix the RMB first though.
What does that refer to?
>BTW, MX518 Legendary (with HERO sensor) is coming.
Not sure it's been the right mouse for my grip to begin with though, despite using it for like six years.

>What does that refer to?
G102, many claim that the RMB is too light. Just rest the middle finger here is enough to actuate the button.

How good is the sensor? I have the G900 (original version of the 903) and I’m considering getting the Pro because of the Hero sensor. It’s supposedly way better than the PMW3366.

The only thing that HERO sensor bested the PMW3366 is power draw, which is good for wireless mouse.
Performance is about the same though, PMW3366 might a little bit better here.

G900, G Pro Wireless.

I think the G Pro wireless is too light for me, I tend to perform worse on it, excellent mouse however, an engineering masterpiece.

based

trackball master race

it's a good idea, but you would be better off with a low profile mx switch. there are mice with optical switches now though.

9p.io/wiki/plan9/Mouse_vs._keyboard/index.html

Attached: oh anon you are hilarious.webm (652x1080, 773K)

>scrolling down with mouse wheel
>pages suddenly jump up as if I scrolled up three times in less than a second instead of doing down
really driving me up the wall

extremely impressive

I'm not saying what the page you linked is wrong, but a large part of keyboard vs mouse is for what the program, desktop environment and the entire OS is optimized for. And of course both input methods have their strengths. Both their weaknesses and strengths can be amplified with proper design (say, mouse gestures can improve the number of actions the mouse can perform).

Limiting yourself to one is silly.

Hows it compare to the MX Revolution?

fucking mods

there is only 1 mice every one on overclockers.net mouse form the top mouse forum spend like 500$ on mice over 3years then figure out what it is and stop posting. and the reviewers like rocketjump refuse to review it because it will anger their sponsors and stop them getting sent free stuff.

wont tell you what it is thou.

yes it can? lol

>double satan trips

Nicely done.

Attached: 1496179275169.webm (550x540, 1.27M)