Who could have guessed that a toe-fungus-licking gommie would turn out to be a seething no-coiner?

Who could have guessed that a toe-fungus-licking gommie would turn out to be a seething no-coiner?

Attached: Screenshot_20181125-225854~2.png (1080x1130, 846K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/free-software-messiah-richard-stallman-we-can-do-better-than-bitcoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no bitcoins is different from no crypto.

He's right though, and we already have better blockchain technology, which is why Bitcoin is dying. Not to mention, Bitcoin has a $40 transaction fee, making it useless as a currency. I can't wait to see these stupid BTC whales end up with worthless crypto because they held onto outdated tech.

of course you can do better than a get rich quick scheme

He's right for once

BTC = Myspace
XLM = facebook

Dinocoin is horrble. Monero is the way to go.

GNU Bucks were the original cryptocurrency

Attached: 1530138467302.png (2700x1500, 581K)

is it backed?

top tier, my gent

Attached: technomadicsage.jpg (639x610, 123K)

Jow Forums does use cash for privacy, right? Because our compatriots at /ck/ don't.

Gnu/coin when?

facebook was a government invention and is propped up by it too.

Can we ban article screenshot threads without a link to the article?

He's right. Bitcoin has been unusable for years. Right now it's just stocks. You can't use it as an actual currency because transactions are slow and expensive. Even Litecoin is better.

My privacy is for sale as long as I get my cut.

Why is there a war againts btc

>40$ fee
now this is some nice alternative truth

It isnt

>foot cannibal communist

Attached: 1348121749647.jpg (428x469, 18K)

Explain it to me then, because I never paid more than around 1-2$ even for big transactions. Still not nothing, but far from 40$.
Now if you have some super complicated calculation how this is the "real const" considering damage to the environment or whatever I will at least listen, but other than that it's simply BS.

>facebook was a government invention
It will be when zuck becomes president

Is this even English? I haven't seen this much buzzwords and nonsense meme-speak in a long time, congratulations. Also:

That being said I mean methods like using my Ledger. Yes, on some exchanges you will have ridicolous fees, not so much for trading but for cashing out for USD it can be in the tens of dollars.

Can you fucking link the article?

>actually wanting to hear what foot gunk communist has to say

Attached: PEPE_THE_FROG_1000-920x584.jpg (920x584, 41K)

Fuck off, RMS has interesting things to say

Attached: 1485902820071.jpg (1280x2050, 505K)

coindesk.com/free-software-messiah-richard-stallman-we-can-do-better-than-bitcoin

It was pretty high sometime last year. Recently I had to use it instead of BCH tho because of all the bullshit going on with that coin, and it was just like 40 cents or so. It depends on the market I guess, because there's a limit on the amount of transactions that can be done in a certain amount of time, so if you want your transaction to go fast you have to offer more money to get priority with the miners. But yeah other coins are better because they aren't as slow so this issue also doesn't get out of hand that fast.

>being a seething buttcoiner after the bubble popped

gb2biz

In that picture it looks like he's hugging a stripper pole