I really wanna buy it

I really wanna buy it

Attached: file.png (770x770, 965K)

Other urls found in this thread:

toptechwit.com/new-apple-connection-problem-iphone-xs-users-report-subpar-cell-and-wi-fi-reception/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then do buy it.

Get it leased, or on a financial plan. Then if you don't like it you can send it back and not feel bad about losing a $1000

Do it but don't just cough up $1,000 all at once.

Nah, Google pixel 3, One plus 6t or really any high end Xiaomi or Huawei.

Typing this on an XR
Feels good

How fast is it user?

Nice and responsive, as apple products usually are when you get them
Hopefully it stays like that for a few years at least

Impossible there's no Clover for 4channel.

Why? Can you chroot it?

Before you buy, just remember that you sacrifice customisability for raw speed and efficiency. Do not buy it if you will miss the customisability of Android.

I am overall extremely satisfied with my purchase, however I know for a fact that for some it would be the most devastatingly poor purchase they could make.

Have you compared it to any OLED devices you have user? I was thinking about the XR because it looks like a genuinely good model but hearing that the screen wasn’t OLED really put me off so I went for the XS instead.

Tbh I didn’t put much thought into it because it was a get one free deal with my family, but the screen seems to be pretty crisp even on low brightness
The extra features on the XS didn’t seem to be worth the cost, it’s just a smartphone for me

>Hopefully it stays like that for a few years at least
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1530935486003.webm (640x360, 1.55M)

I wonder if we will get a 4channel app on the App Store since it’s sfw now

>customisability
Nobody with a day job cares about ricing.

I'm upgrading my wife from the iphone 5s to the 7 with 128gb of storage, it's gonna blow her mind

me too user

this
don't have time for that shit

>i'm a tech illiterate troglodyte that gets confused with 20 volumes steps, why can't it just be locked to 3 volume steps for everyone REEEEEE
This is why iToddler subhumans are the laughingstock of the technology world.

why do NPC lagdroids all talk like incels?

i wish i could do this, we dont have this in canada

Not the guy you're talking to but personally it's not the number of steps - it's doing them at all. There's zero productivity benefit and any benefit there is overruled by the initial setup time in the first place. Stock android + a basic launcher like Apex is all anyone actually needs. The rest is just fluff.

>raw speed and efficiency
>lagPhones

Attached: 1518441153686.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

Heaven forbid you wait 0.5 more seconds
If you autists put this much effort into something that actually creates health or value for yourself you would all be superhuman
But you aren't
You're here
Moaning

It's not just customizability. It's freedom. Can't even install apps without the app store unless it's jailbroken. You're forced to use a PC every time (and they're only for 7 days too unless you pay for developer certificate).

You're at the whim of apple.

So good luck hoping they don't take down your favorite apps. Android doesn't have this problem.

>I really wanna buy it

Attached: 1538727447228.png (416x435, 114K)

You argue this itoddler all the time. What kind of special snowflake needs to customize a phone to do ANYTHING other than what the iPhone does?

All the people who bash on iphones are underage, poor or autistic snowflakes that needs their hentai themes on their cellphones.

Get a proper job, a career and you will appreciate the simple design. Because, it is a communication tool first and foremost not a toy.

how much do (((they))) pay you

God, why?

Totally wrong, you don’t even have to set it up with a computer anymore.

What freedom do you have? Google is absolutely in all federal departments pocket. Why apple is fighting FBI’s unlocking tools.

I wonder why there’s never been any courtcases vs google where fbi demands them to unlock a phone... i guess they already have full access.

Okay, how do you install an .ipa without connecting your non-jailbroken iphone to a computer?

Jump off that roof, OP

This is faked but okay

I wish they paid me

No need, i work for a living. I just use the apps provided by default.

I doubt it. My experience of opening the app store is always fucking terrible and slow.

>i paid 3 times more for a slower device
>this makes me smarter
And to add even more insult to injury:
toptechwit.com/new-apple-connection-problem-iphone-xs-users-report-subpar-cell-and-wi-fi-reception/
>Totally wrong, you don’t even have to set it up with a computer anymore.
That's right, because you can't. Jailbreaking stopped being a thing past iOS 9. Good luck trying to manage being three versions behind for that to work.
>Why apple is fighting FBI’s unlocking tools
You've fallen for a PR stunt, no wonder why you're an Apple user.

Take a look at this:

There is NO NEED for a normal person to jailbreak, modify or customize.

It is a phone not a toy

buy it goyim
you need it
pay pay pay

>he didn't just get X at cheaper retail price
>being a dicklet LCD smol ppi faggot
Kys

I like that wallpaper. nohomo.

>.t thinfoil autist

>actually arguing that less features/options is a good thing
No wonder why you're an Apple user.
Serious and nuanced response.

Didn’t know poverty awoke such hatred

>hurr poorfag
Again, nothing unexpected coming from an Apple user. You're not even talking about anything either way.