Is there ANY reason in 2018 to not crossdress while programing?

Is there ANY reason in 2018 to not crossdress while programing?

Attached: 1523450579838.jpg (960x1440, 451K)

I thought so. Check and mate, atheists

>/l/g/bt/

it's more like shipdressing in your case, isn't it?

Why would I dress as a boy when I kode? I like my cute outfits.

Sure, I could think of a few.

No

Attached: IMG_20170609_114247(1).jpg (1600x900, 269K)

>not programming completely naked
absolute state of Jow Forums

>Not coding while upside down
Pleb

i want to nakadashi shiratsuyu

attention whore
cute though

So suppose there is a world where females actually code. Are they supposed to dress as girls while coding, or are they supposed to crossdress as guys for maximum efficiency?

Attached: 1469667210724.png (181x250, 33K)

weebs are sick

Attached: 1448129218007.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Fuck off and die like the rest of you Reiko fags.
You will never be the gender you so desire to be no matter how many pills you guzzle.

not op but crossdressing isnt hrt retard

>Is there ANY reason in 2018 to not crossdress while programing?
well for one female clothing is actually just shit.

T. Doesn't have boobs

>when you take the pair programming while crossdressing meme too far and you both go on a date for some quality peer bonding and you get lost in the moment and kiss him?!? >///

Attached: 154.jpg (1280x1815, 427K)

Yeah if you're not gay then crossdressing might be awkward and uncomfortable.

It's perfectly okay if while programming you also want to make a statement about your mental disability.

>look and feel cute
>get preferential hiring
>feel at easy allowing for maximum programming flow state
>freshly shaved legs feel amazing

Attached: 1546.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

I have a pair of programming cargo pants and baseball bats especially for faggots such as yourself OP.

you don't have to be a faggot to enjoy looking and feeling cute

>still falling for the shaving meme
>not epilating or having laser done

>get hired at software development
>see a trannyfaggot
>call my friend Ahmed and tell him I saw a trannyfaggot
>Ahmed brings friends and beats trannyfaggot into a coma or death in the name of Allah
>nobody does anything because Islamophobia ranks higher than trannyfaggotphobia
>my hands are clean because Muslims did it
All is well in the end.

Attached: 1540986284759.jpg (300x318, 12K)

lmao

i have very light blonde hair so it doesn't stress me out

>enjoy looking and feeling cute
i assure you that at least 99% of you crossdressing fags arent cute at all

There are some reasons not to. Sometimes it's annoying because your skirt/dress doesn't sit comfortably. Either you sit on it or you push it back behind you, both are annoying and actually damage your clothing depending on fabric. This can be avoided by pairing a cute, slightly oversized long sleeved t-shirt with a pair of thigh highs. It's also extremely difficult to sit comfortably at your desk while wearing 6 inch platform pumps.

My only problem is I have 2 roommates. Both turbo chads who bring home grils pretty much every weekend. They either don't know about me or they do know but they don't care so they haven't brought it up. I'm inclined to believe the latter considering I stepped out of my room in nothing but an oversized t at 3am.. and one was sitting on the couch texting, he looked up at me, saw my perfectly waxed shiny pale legs and just looked back at his phone as if he saw nothing. Lol.

I'm not even a tranny btw. Trans people define themselves as being a gender outside the two biological sexes. I'm just a bi sexual guy who has a fetish which has been around for hundreds of years. Cross dressing isn't new, transexualism is. We all have fetishes. Pls, no kink shame.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 375K)

>We all have fetishes. Pls, no kink shame.
>being defensive
>on Jow Forums(nel)?
>about crossdressing
>on Jow Forums, of all places

but i always nude at home

>Trans people define themselves as being a gender outside the two biological sexes
That's nonbinary/genderqueer people. Trans people generally define themselves as being the opposite gender they were born as.

based

Because I am too dumb to get a good outfit. I need somebody to teach me fashion, and how to boil eggs. I want egg salad but I always fuck up boiling eggs

same problem here user
i have some skirts and programming socks but no tops and no real idea how to shop for or put together an outfit

That was sarcasm. Kink shame is stupid and it's what pedophiles use to defend their actions. Unlike pedophilia and transexualism I don't victimize others nor increase my risk of suicide. Mention cding to an actual trans and most will say you're trans in denial. Despite cding being identified as a fetish, many many years ago, not a lifestyle. Yes I know this is Jow Forums and an off topic thread.

Have to split one post into two Jow Forums thinks it's spam..

Attached: 1543197720957.jpg (1000x911, 416K)

unbased

>Ahmed brings friends and beats trannyfaggot into a coma or death in the name of Allah
Islam is unironically the most based and redpilled religion there is, prove me wrong. Virgin christcucks and seething jews need not apply.

A biological male has the biology of a male. A biological female has the biology of a female. Therefore, in my opinion a person who is born into a biological sex but defines their gender as being an opposing sex is no longer part of either grouping. They can want to be any gender they want but they can't change their biology and once they've abandoned their own biological sex and began HRT they become something foreign and outside what we currently know about sex.

They aren't mtfs or ftms. They're trans, and if they are misinformed enough to actually start HRT and block their natural T production while taking estrogen they're basically destroying the only body they were given. We do not have a single study with a base large enough to know what HRT actually does. My sister happens to have a double masters in sports science & nutrition, (I know not a biologist or medicine) but she is very against hormonal treatments. Specifically ones done on boys. We're talking about serious cardiovascular and thyroid problems in their early 40s, as well as physical brain changes caused by the hormones. Nonbinary and genderqueer people are actually just delusional. I could be wrong but I would bet 90% of those who identify as either are below the age of 22. I struggle to believe the in one generation 60+ new genders which somehow equate to biological sex just popped out of no where.

>pic related, me, white, privileged, bi, biological male.
unseeDOTcc/37440425/

Attached: 1543208399855.gif (498x492, 461K)

if(!cond)
return false;
else
return true;

my point is that you're preaching to the choir
are you new here?

post legs.

post butts

Reasonable take I guess.
You're really cute though.

as expected of an user dumb enough to post she's cute though, she should get on skittles soon

Fucking degenerates. I swear to God, I'm gonna shut this place down.

kys attention whoring faggot you just created to this thread to post this and get attention from fags. Get some cure for your mental illness.

fuck, pretty nice

Attached: (PNG Image, 749 × 1600 pixels).png (749x1600, 1.39M)

How to boil eggs:
-put eggs in a pot
-cover them entirely with water (and a bit more)
-bring the water to a boil
-as soon as the water is boiling, turn off the heat
-let the eggs sit in the hot water for 15 minutes
-use a big slotted spoon or something to remove eggs from the water
-cool the eggs in a large bowl of ice water for another 15 minutes

I hope you manage to put a cute outfit together though because I'm in the same boat. All I have are socks and skirts so far. I also want to learn how to do makeup but haven't bought any yet.

You wouldn't be saying that if you so her(his) face.

>if (fp == NULL)
oh shit there's more

Attached: 1514707148296.gif (400x341, 880K)

i always leave the water boiling but make sure the egg doesnt bang around but im guessing the reason you turn the water off is to prevent the egg cracking?

probably not, but on the other hand, there are plenty of women with totally fuckable bodies but just do nothing for you face-wise

>anorexic cross dressers in their 30's that haven't progressed far enough in their fetish to experience IRL rejection and kill themselves.

No, most people overcook their eggs. If you leave it at a boil the whole time, you'll overcook the yolk and it'll turn green. The eggs will also be harder than necessary. You have to turn off the heat for the best egg salad.

ive never ever had a yolk turn green, and usually i undercook my soft boiled eggs; and hardboiled ones still have squishy and semi-liquid yolks so im pretty sure your method is a placebo

The water doesn't get hotter the longer you boil it you fucking morons, its just efficiency, it doesn't matter if you leave the heat on.

the water gets colder though duhh

Go back to physics. If the heat is left on, the water will never go above boiling, yes. If you turn it off, it cools over time.

>Go back to physics.
Don't need advanced math to know that an egg will still cook in water just below the boiling point kid.

Kys fag

whats it going to be like in 5 years when taking one single pill will turn you into a 16 year old anime girl by the time you wake up the next morning

Attached: 941.jpg (1200x1704, 180K)

Based muslimbros

where do i preorder?

The world will be a much happier and cuter place.