Neighbours hoarding internet bandwidth

My flatmates and I have to share our internet with the inbred troglodytes next door. They have been torrenting hundreds of gigabytes in the last couple weeks and our internet is at an absolute standstill. How do we stop them from torrenting. We have administrator access to the router and it is in our house. What do?

Attached: Rot comp.png (718x574, 606K)

Just cut their internet off

KIll them

QOS

Love to, but our landlord says we cant

Not an option if his router doesn't support it.

Teach them how to torrent.

Start blocking the torrent trackers. This should slow them down a bit.

Dont want to look at them. They are disgusting

There's nothing else he can do then without buying more hardware. And since he seems to be a brainlet I recommend buying a new router that has a QOS feature. Just exchange tge old router gor the new one in the night. I mean, of course he could just totally block them but it's pretty easy to see why that won't work in the long run.

Arp poison their computer so your computer becomes their computer's gateway, then install netlimiter on your computer and set desired limits.

Our shitty router doesn't support QOS but we can just flat limit their bandwidth

Well, do that the if you feel like they won't complain. They may get suspicious if they suddenly get half their download speed tough.

sounds surprisingly similar to the inverse operation, anyone using p2p in 2018 without proxy/vpn = worth it for such a scumbag

I don't think OP knows how to do that.

Attached: 1542579658795.jpg (960x958, 215K)

every non-retarded router has bandwidth limiting, just rape their connections. Also, disable upnp so they are forced to go passive

Restrict the ports and foward them to your PCs or limit their bandwidth

If the router has QoS, activate it. Else you're shit out of luck I think.

I can't believe nobody here has suggested just fucking talking to them.

Attached: sasuke_uchiha___gif_4_by_princessshirahoshi-d4ao3ir.jpg (1024x768, 41K)

Report them to whatever agency is applicable to your country

make neighbors think the router is dying by maybe intermittently disconnecting internet by removing the ethernet cable. Then maybe tell them that you are also getting random cutouts but tell them others in building are not having the issue and or say you called the ISP and they said it's the router. This would justify you getting a new router and then it would hopefully have device prioritization which you can enable for you machine.

If you're in the US, report them until they stop or they are stopped.

MAC ban their devices from the router, or throttle the connection.

"Hey could you limit your download speeds during the day to X kB/s while everyone is awake. I'll show you how. If not I'll have to get a new router and do it myself."

Use a Squid proxy to limit login times. Make yourself the admin. Only allow them Internet one hour a day. If they come complaining cum in their face to establish dominance