Firefox isn't a botne-

>Firefox isn't a botne-

Attached: 1537758135376.png (728x798, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1073320/geforce-drivers/where-has-the-shader-cache-folder-gone-/
techrepublic.com/article/google-mozilla-working-on-letting-web-apps-edit-files-despite-warning-it-could-be-abused-in-terrible/
developers.google.com/web/updates/2018/11/writable-files
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whoa.. now THIS is what I refer to as EPIC

could you pngquant that png? thanks

DELETE THIS!

t. nvtelemetrycontainer.exe

Everything is a botnet in this day and age, but some things are less botnet than others.

Well, there's more evidence and credibility here than Bloomberg had on the Supermicro story and look how that blew up.

Attached: womyn_and_shitskins_cant_into_merit.png (1352x1448, 182K)

God damn what am I supposed to use now? Every other browser is fucking shit.

Attached: 1541374448151.jpg (595x398, 53K)

eventually all words will trigger feminists and we will have to communicate using grunts and gestures

>God damn what am I supposed to use now?
Use Waterfox if you like Firefox.
It's Firefox without the spying and marxism.

Or you can use Brave / Ungoogled Chromium is you like Chrome.

Attached: waterfox.png (534x322, 17K)

>God damn what am I supposed to use now?
If you run KDE then qutebrouser
If you don't then vimb
If you need all the plugins then Chromium

Firefox is retarded and has glaring security holes. For example, if you don't use PulseAudio, you can't even have sandboxing. Not to tell about all the "experiments" and other shady shit.

>lemma
what a faggot
anyway chances are he got nvidia drivers silently installed through windows update

no, nvidia was locking that folder because it was saving cached shaders generated by Firefox or another program using gpu acceleration

>chooses a browser by the criteria that it "doesn't have marxism"
The absolute fucking state of this board

>unironically recommending brave

Waterfox is trash, crashes every fucking second and Youtube runs like shit on it.

The duck duck go browser on android ain't bad, been using it for a bit.

>tfw still waiting on factory images to root.

Here you go, mate.

Attached: in-or8.png (728x798, 13K)

>have Nvidia GPU
>install Windows 10
>install Firefox
>Windows 10 installs drivers for my Nvidia GPU
>assume Furryfucks did it

gj retard

>for the emotional distress it caused my computer

Attached: 1520009342705s.jpg (125x120, 2K)

There are plenty of good browsers if you aren't autistic.

>If you run KDE then qutebrowser
Why does it matter whether you're running KDE or not?

>Why does it matter whether you're running KDE or not?
If you don't run KDE it will use default Qt filepicker. It has absolutely no image previews. It's worse than GTK+ filepicker.
This makes it unusable for anyone who uploads any pictures or other multimedia files anywhere.

And the faggot developer isn't going to implement ability to choose FM of choice.

That was my first thought as well.

GANGSTER SPY CAMERAS. C. GOD “NEW WORLD ORDER” DEGENERATION with “GIFTED” with ALL GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN FIREFOX CONTROLS NIGER DEADLY GANGSTER PARROTING PUPPET OR NIGER BRAIN PROGRAMMED ROBOTS DEADLY APE FRANKENSTEIN FIREFOX MACHINES, DEGENERATIVE DISEASE TO ETERNAL FRANKENSTEIN FIREFOX SLAVERY

Damn, i really want qutebrowser to be good but last i heard the dev still hasn't added any better form of ad/script blocking either.

Why would a Windows user care about malware? They use a malware OS.

underrated

exec:
kded5
/usr/lib/polkit-kde-authentication-agent-1
kwalletd5
now set DESKTOP_SESSION to KDE for that program and it should use the filepicker from kde, i think. All that shit is needed to be able to mount things apart from kwalletd5. The auth agent from gnome could also be used, i guess.

What's sadder is, this faggot fell for it

This is sad. Plus this is really a shot in the foot for women and minorities (whatever that means).
There's so many women and diversity recruit with shit skills it's shadowing the bright ones.
So when there's a woman giving a talk, the "go to" state of mind is "jeez, another talk about diversity and her feelings being hurt" and it's surprising if the presentation has quality content.

Install Vivaldi.

Attached: tetzchner.jpg (2524x3599, 457K)

IceCat? Maybe Firefox ESR? Waterfox doesn't keep up with the security updates so it's probably not secure.

if rewarding merit directly opposes your idea of diversity and inclusiveness, then you have bigger problems to deal with

oh who am i kidding, this is a company who forced someone out for holding an unpopular opinion, how the fuck is that inclusive?

>using windows

> Garbage bin without rights
> Windows
He's asking for it.

So how is Firefox Quantum anyway? Does it still suck? Or has it finally got good again? I've been thinking, now that Quantum it's over a year old, there's no secure way to use the older versions any more. Even IceCat and ESR are in Quantum now, so it's Quantum or bust for Firefox fans.

Truth be told, I'm still on IceCat 52.6, but I'm thinking of making the switch today. What am I in for?

Quantum is good imo, I run a shitload of tabs, privacy plugins, and another plugin that makes up my config to a .json file.

I've got about as much privacy as one can get w/out going full Tor/autism and I'm p happy.

I use arch,btw.

How does it compare to old Firefox? Do the good addons work yet?

yeah I dunno what 'good' addons are. There's shitloads of useful ones, and it's been long enough that most have been updated.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (900x577, 97K)

t. gommie

You are a fucking dumbass if you believe the image in the OP

Brave is worse than stock Google Chrome. Nkt even kidding. Look at how their Browser tries to hijack ADS but does so in a terrible way givung your private data not only to Brave (and all of its shady chinese/analytics investors) but also to Google.

Even worse it is the Browser that is easiest to fingerprint (even easier than fucking Internet Explorer ). I can only laugh at peolle who unironically ever used braves Tor mode. It is literally the dumbest thing i have Seen since nearly 20years.

You are aware thaf ops post is a joke? how mentally retarded are you? If Firefox, an open source application could install such rootkits youd be in hell More trouble by any other applications that you ever installed

Huge if true.

Is there a WD-40fox?

Attached: rust_removal.webm (640x360, 450K)

My Waterfox hasn't crashed for about a year.

-t.
it's the fucking shader cache
snap your neck
forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1073320/geforce-drivers/where-has-the-shader-cache-folder-gone-/

Take a look at this instead. Google and Mozilla are planning to let websites to read and write files on user's device. What could possibly go wrong.
techrepublic.com/article/google-mozilla-working-on-letting-web-apps-edit-files-despite-warning-it-could-be-abused-in-terrible/
developers.google.com/web/updates/2018/11/writable-files

>marxism
You use Microsoft Edge and/or Apple Safari and support American free market capitalism instead of communist """free""" software

>i don't understand GPU accelerated web browsers: the post

communists have always been best friends with big corporations

If I leave Waterfox open for more than 3 hors it memory leaks to 99% ram and freezes the entire system requiring hard reboot to close

Opera 9.5.
Bonus points for running it on a Nintendo DSi.

>adblock that doesn't block ads
>no adblock
>chromium
Why are there no firefox alternatives?

Attached: 1506957436268.jpg (1200x1599, 369K)

Just when I end the process of migrating from google botnet and setting up my new default browser: firefox

Fucking fantastic!

Attached: WTF!!!.gif (445x326, 2.61M)

fuck off commie

PaleMoon is fukken nice, it's like Firefox used to be

At least someone got it.

Based + Francispilled

he didn't just say what I think he did, did he?

Attached: 46398512_679540642440405_1986311847711604736_n.jpg (460x421, 33K)

wow a renderer uses the gpu this conspiracy truly goes to the highest levels

>Jow Forums will defend mozilla creating and changing shit without your consent

>Shapiro
Jow Forums is always right.

Chromless Chromium FTW

are you retarded Waterfox is even worse than Firefox

DuckDuckGo is a search engine dipshit

find me another FOSS browser worth it's weight in ram and i'll switch.

>a program running in an "Operating System" as defined in the Theoretical Computer Science has no way to modify another running program.
That's not actually the definition of an operating system. If that were the case, then no OS that supported processes sending signals to one another would be considered valid.

>Firefox is creating files without asking me
Well yes, that's something processes tend to do. On most operating systems, you do not need any special permissions to create a file. Maybe certain locations might be locked behind certain permissions, but seeing as this guy GAVE FIREFOX SAID PERMISSIONS WITH THE UAC PROMPT, he has no rights to complain.

Icecat

Have never had this problem. Time to upgrade that old ass hardware you fucking boomer

Theoretically that could be used as a okay half-ass attempt at writing a application by the handful of honest developers, but google. It will be pure botnet and unfortunate for people hit by the first crypto locker that will get thru.

How is the double-irony not obvious? If it's not obvious you just assume it's doubly ironic anyways.