What have you done today?

I just hacked into my own pc because I forgot the root password. What have you done today?

Attached: 1526305316853.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Kill yourself, you retarded frogposter.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I BACKED PASSWD UP INSTEAD OF SHADOW FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Attached: 1529418362265.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Remember kids, always recycle

Attached: hydraulic press.gif (1088x838, 2.1M)

nvm i fixed it

Attached: 1526104387260.png (473x500, 8K)

Christ, frogniggers are retarded

You are now privately chatting with x_X_x0SuPr3M3KILLAZ94x_X_x

Hello x_X_x0SuPr3M3KILLAZ94x_X_x.
When did 4channel add irc bridging?

Attached: 1528977102377.png (386x389, 134K)

idc wdyw

>has an extensive brainpower to hack
>fails to remember a fucking password

but wojak is an OG

>I just booted into a live CD, mounted my unencrypted filesystem and edited a file
tech wizard

thats the thing i did it using ssh only
no physical access
impressed?

Attached: 160928.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

So you're saying from an SSH connection to a user you managed to get root? I call bullshit, unless your system hasn't been updated recently and contains a major privesc bug (or had a readable file with it somewhere, or brute-forced the hash which I don't think I'd readable anyways)

>major privesc bug
>brute-forced the hash
You sound like a skript kiddie tryhard,I am not giving you any more information about my system faggot. As we speak I activating my 9 proxies that only accept traffic on a randomized port for 10 minutes when authenticate with 3 encrypted rsa public keys. You can't do shit to me. Go play with you metasploit framework in the corner and maybe one day you will become a real haccermen, like me.

Attached: 1528996681016.jpg (250x241, 25K)

>I got called out on my bullshit so I am taking the argument down with me: the post
If you don't know what brute-forcing inputs to get the desired hash result is, or privilege escalation bugs/exploits, the problem is you friendo

THAT'S IT KID
YOU'RE FUCKED.
RIGHT NOW MY 24 MOLEX CONNECTED ESP8266-12-F's ARE PINGING THE NSA WITH YOU'RE IP AND MY 8 HACKED US GOVERNMENT ARE BOMBING THE WHITE HOUSE WHILE THEIR LOG IS SPAMMING YOU'RE NAME AND SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND THEY ARE ALSO PINGING THE NSA WITH YOU'RE IP AND THEY ARE ALSO DDOSING YOU'RE MUM'S LIFE SUPPORT MACHINE WITH 400 6GB IPV6 JUMBO PACKETS CONTAINING YOU'RE BIRTH CERTIFICATE, THE WORD NIGGER 12 BILLION TIMES, YOU'RE AND YOU'RE MUM AND DAD'S CURRENT LOCATION AND A PHP WEBPAGE LINKED TO A VIRUS FROM 1995 THAT REPLACED BANK ACCOUNT DATABASES WITH ASCII HORSE COCKS AND DDOSED 235 SATELLITES THAT FELL ON ISRAEL'S BIGGEST NUCLEAR REACTOR PRODUCING A 29 MEGA TON EXPLOSION KILLING 6 BILLION OF GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE AND INSTANTLY MAKING THE DINOSAURS EXTINCT AND THEN THE SUN EXPLODED SENDING IN ALL DIRECTIONS A RADIATION PULSE THAT WHEN PUT THROUGH A BASE64 DECODER IT RETURNS YOU'RE Jow Forums ACCOUNT PASSWORD

no but seriously now i havent booted that machine up in one month and still had xorg 1.20.2 on it and that's the version that can override /etc/shadow if you specify it as the log file
also please don't take my sleep deprived frogpostig seriously, you're on Jow Forums for fuck's sake

Attached: 1528865602781.jpg (422x437, 134K)

>still had xorg 1.20.2
Yeah, I assumed that this was the case.
>also please don't take my sleep deprived frogpostig seriously, you're on Jow Forums for fuck's sake
I'm on 4channel, a friendly place where no trolling takes place

>put linuxliveusb in usb stick
>log on
>hacked into his own pc

>join thread
>don't read it
>post unironic shit that has already been posed in a frogposting thread
>get free (you)'s and upvotes

Attached: 1526091435680.jpg (399x400, 47K)

Do 50 pushups like FODCOM said so.

Attached: neuromancer.jpg (636x402, 66K)

>>also please don't take my sleep deprived frogpostig seriously, you're on Jow Forums for fuck's sake
>I'm on 4channel, a friendly place where no trolling takes place

>>I got called out on my bullshit so I am taking the argument down with me: the post

Attached: 1528995660826.jpg (820x820, 152K)

Had sex

>having sex in $(date +%Y)
>not fapping to qt traps, programming and rubbing your feminine penis on your riced arch linus thinkpad 701 while shoving T blockers up your urethra in your anime girl outfit with a fox tail buttplug

Attached: 1526871177782.jpg (399x388, 18K)

dumb frogposter

>fapping to qt traps, programming and rubbing your feminine penis on your riced arch linus thinkpad 701 while shoving T blockers up your urethra in your anime girl outfit with a fox tail buttplug in `date +%s`
>not using 2 IBM model M's with a custom keyboard layout tailored to your typing style by using a neural network running on a 60 pi raspberry pi cluster to break into a CTF that simulates what it would be like breaking into your parthener's phone if she had the security of a NSA server, while syncing your portage tree, updating @world with --quiet-build to get 2% more performance from your liberbooted thinkpad x200 motherboard in a w701ds chassis so you can be the first one to use rockyou on a newly released password database that you got 2 weeks ago, before everyone else, from vadim's ftp public drop server while using your 2 meter long gentoo beard to turn the volume up on your cheap goodwill speakers playing, your favorite master boot record album, interrupt request, and DISLIKE BOTTING THE FUCKHEAD WHO SAID IT SOUNDS LIKE ANGRY PRINTERS WITH THE POWER OF 2 SERVER RACKS FULL OF CHEAP 12G DELL POWEREDGE SERVERS THAT ADD UP TO OVER 1200 VCORES RUNNIG A CUSTOM LINUX BASED KERNEL SO YOU CAN GET JUST ENOUGH PROCESSING POWER TO SCAN OVER ALL POSSIBLE IPV4'S AND IPV6's IN UNDER 20 MINUTES, USING UP 2 GIGAWATTS OF POWER, CRASHING OVER 26 ISP'S WORLD WIDE, BLOWING UP OVER 58 POWER PLANTS, 2 OF WHICH BEING NUCLEAR, VIOLENTLY TURNING 30 BILLION FUSES INTO ASH IN LESS THAN ONE MICROSECOND SO YOU CAN SHOW THAT ONE 5 YEAR OLD HOW FUCKING FUNNY AND "CLEVER" HIS SHITTY LITTLE YOUTUBE COMMENT IS, AND ALL OF THIS MAKING YOUR ASS CLENCH SO GOD DAMN HARD THAT YOU HAVE THE MOST PLEASURABLE PROSTATE ORGASM EVER KNOWN TO MAN

Attached: stallman.jpg (1200x794, 68K)

Dumb stallmanposter that is totaly not me

Took a huge shit while listening to my colleague masturbate!