Beautiful chassis

>Beautiful chassis
>Best Trackpad
>Best Display on a Laptop
>Ultrathin
>macOS
>Can run Windows
>i9 CPU (inb4 fridge memes, Apple has thermal throttling)
>Vega 20 4GB HBM2

Is this the best professional + gaming laptop available?

youtube.com/watch?v=YVTjbo3Z66k

All jealous cucks please leave this thread.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Gaming-FreeSync-Display-Editing-GL702ZC/dp/B077GBJCNC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

kys

No, that would be Thinkpad X1/P1. It's embarrassing to even bait with this shit. MBPs went from being Tier 1 laptops to facebook machines.

>MBPs went from being Tier 1
except it never was

>Thinkpad X1/P1
HAHAHAHAHAHA chinkpad HAHAHAHAHAHA

> gaming
peak kek

On bright side, it's currently the only thing on Earth hot enough to kick-start a fusion reaction

It's constantly running under 78c on full load, which is fine for an ultrabook.

It's not Apple's fault Shintel makes heating devices.

Also AMD did not have the Vega mobile GPUs ready in time for the 2018 MacBook Pro, but now they do and it's a great device.

I just bought one.

You poor cuck.

> 78°C is fine
I don't get this, I'm an anti-vax child

> Shintel making heating devices
heating devices are usually paired with cooling devices such as fans, heatsinks, heat pipes, etc. Not metal chassis'.

I'm guessing user wants a fashion accessory and appraisal from puppet friends about your *gaming rig*. Tell me, does that blue-pill hurt?

Sage, report and hide.

>Saves a youtube thumbnail twice...

I wish I could rationalise spending more than $3k for a notebook because that is one seriously sexy machine which doesn't look like virgin workstations from dell and lenovo, but for what I do (which is basically browsing dank memes and some office work) even my base 13" from 2017 is an overkill but oh well.

Although I'm still not convinced that the touchbar is of any use to anybody, other than TouchID seems like a waste and I think TouchID will be replaced with FaceID in the next redesign anyways so hopefully we can go back to a normal keyboard

yeah after using one for work i see the appeal in a mbp

>78c on full load
Its so great u can smell the cum burning

Wasn't there a laptop with a full desktop Ryzen CPU, an desktop RX 580, for like $1500?

amazon.com/Gaming-FreeSync-Display-Editing-GL702ZC/dp/B077GBJCNC

Lol. This $1,500 laptop eats the shit out of a $7,000 MacBook Pro.

besides hr, i've never seen anyone use a macbook in any company i've worked at. everyone uses either lenovo or hp business class laptops.

>Vega 20 4GB HBM2

lel. This thing has like GTX 1050 performance.

Attached: 1480743139557.png (448x468, 297K)

>gaming
no. vega isn't great at games. also, it only has 4gb of vram, and in [currentyear] that's the bare minimum for any title.

>Apple has thermal throttling
So it'll run at 100MHz after ten minutes?

The i9-8950HK has a t-junction delta of 100c you stupid moron.

I will take mobility over a fat chassis and 4 fans any day of the week.

Intel would have been at 10nm and it would shave off at least 10c by now, but they suck.

It seems like you work as a truck driver and you enjoy your fat chinkshit like Acer with 8 fans and a big fat chassis.

Get a real job faggot.

>cum near laptops
We don't wanna know what you do with your laptop, user.

No it doesn't, moron.

Go look at benchmarks.

Also benchmarks aren't everything, it's the overall experience that matters more.

You must work at a gas station, idiot.

I work in an industry where it's 99% Macs.

No, more above 1060.

Also AMD always has better compute performance and GAYMEN need to gtfo from this thread, this is for professionals who OCCASIONALLY game.

Watch the video again, idiot.

It's good enough for GAYMING after a long days of working and making real money.

Also get a job.

Hurr durr

Attached: tumblr_pehraiEjUY1tayv9vo1_1280.jpg (898x576, 88K)

OpenCl is bad, no CUDA, no thanks

>watch duh video again, idjet!
>it's good enough for gaming
>is this the best professional PLUS gaming laptop?
>good enough
>best
>good enough
>best

Attached: image.jpg (208x326, 29K)

>You must work at a gas station, idiot.
i develop knowledge based systems.
>I work in an industry where it's 99% Macs.
you work at apple?

>le "designed in california" ichink

Attached: 59.png (701x161, 13K)

Actually in latest macOS, OpenCL/OpenGL are being removed slowly, by next year it will be completely gone.

CUDA always ran like shit on macOS anyway.

Metal is the future for macOS.

Poor homo detected.

>i develop knowledge based systems.
Yeah you're a complete computer geek, not cool enough for Macs.

Now fuck off.

Yes it's R&D and design is in USA.

The monkey work is in China, ie putting it together. Doesn't take much of a brain to put it together with cheap labor.

Maybe go enjoy your GOOK subsidized shittops like Acer, Lenovo, Asus, Huawei?

Fuck off faggot.

>Yeah you're a complete computer geek, not cool enough for Macs.
i'd rather be a geek than a faggot.
>Now fuck off.
nah, i'm having fun.

>i'd rather be a geek than a faggot.

Geeks are faggots.

millenial soigeeks maybe

I got the non Vega one because I'd rather save money and get a dedicated gaming desktop. I still wanted a fifteen inch macos with the touchbar though. I'm enjoying it so far. Macos is nice to work on and fairly intuitive, but also has all the benefits of Unix.

I feel like i could probably have made a Unix setup which mimics macos enough that i couldn't tell the difference in daily use, but in my experience, that takes a long time that could have been spent working overtime, and likely wouldn't be as reliably good. So figuring out my time per hour value, the Mac was in my price range.

I don't think anyone is necessarily wrong though for valuing things differently.

>Is this the best professional + gaming laptop available?
not even close. dell xps 15, thinkpad x1 extreme, and razer blade 15 are far better than anything apple offers.