Tfw spent thousands of hours perfecting the art of my programming. learned the syntax of thirteen different languages...

tfw spent thousands of hours perfecting the art of my programming. learned the syntax of thirteen different languages. can do p2p programming, write custom implementations of ristretto point multiplication and ecdsa/schnorr over ecc curves, know meme blockchain tech, can write neural networks... all for what?

for what do we do this? as humans our only real purpose is reproduction. and yet i am but a 19 year old virgin.

whats even the point of life anymore. warren buffet nor steve jobs knew how to code.
neither do the hedge fund managers which pull $200 mill a year.

I-i just... i dont understand.
whats the point of it all

all those sleepness nights. all those days of being a loser... for nothing.
why

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-15 at 16.00.28.png (1174x942, 901K)

>19yrs old
babbies first existential crisis

Find a purpose in life then fulfil it.

Knowledge is simply not enough these days.

i have thought about this. but what purpose is there? to leave a legacy? the only people in the past 100 years that will be remembered in 3000 are Neil Armstrong and maybe Hitler.

So what then?
its unironically all so tiresome..

hit the gym
i can tell you have serious lack of testosterone
witch is very important for a young mans brain function and dealing with depression

Attached: how to eat.png (877x2078, 112K)

start a loving family like the one you never had

then you wont care about any of that shit

Attached: 56654333.jpg (3386x2212, 601K)

>19 year old virgin
You are like little babby, come back in 3-4 years.

Stop whining on the internet and cope with it you fuck. It was the same all trough humanitys history, the main part of the population just lived and died, today you just have more access to information and you feel more entitled because of it.
Alternatively do everyone a favour and kill yourself so your legacy will be a +1 in suicide statistics.

kek

19 year old virgin? user are you fucking kidding me? You have your entire life ahead of you and you're crying about being NINETEEN and a VIRGIN? Come back when you're fucking 29 and a virgin you pathetic sack of shit, when the fuck do you think people lose their virginity anyways?

Call a hooker dude. Its a lifechanging experience.

virgin here. is it actually worth doing this or will i regret it for the rest of my life

Go ask /lit/.

> hit the gym
I killed my back doing a 30 kg dumbbell without a warm-up. Wat do?

It's just some nipple licking and rubbing genitals for fucks sake.

ask the gym necromancer to reanimate the deadlifts

if you are below 25 don't. just find someone on tinder its not hard FUCK

Attached: 60edd7c7ef9b7fa7aa9bd6a15b3a07b34125cc6c_hq.jpg (259x194, 8K)

holy shit dude that's beta as fuck

For having a monies for gurls

Attached: 0cjm8b43avn11.jpg (188x264, 12K)

get some filthy meth addicted crack whore and for 50 bucks make her jerk you off while you teach her about the wonders of FOSS
for foreplay make her do a clean install of gentoo

>killed my back with a 30kg dumbbell
What does this even mean you stupid idiot? There's zero chance you seriously injured yourself with this weight unless you're actually that FTM tranny who gets posted shopping in whole foods all the time. Btw if youre going heavy then you shouldnt be stretching first. Eat more chicken and rice you string bean faggot, 3500cal a day minimum for your ghostly lank ass. Get a trainer or autistically study proper form from footage, should be easy for you given your skill set.
The latter.

No it's not lol

Neither, shouldn't matter but if you're fucked up mentally like OP you'll probably find a reason to regret it.
If you blow a lot of money on hookers then maybe you would get more comfortable with women (big maybe) but just doing it once won't change anything

Just get into college and get a well paying job you spastic. Health and money are literally the only things that matter, eventually you'll want to start a family but don't worry about that yet. The purpose of life is having an enjoyable and satisfying life, other than that there's none. But you have to be realistic.
Look at it this way: Hitler over reached and he ended up in a dumpster fire.

>Btw if youre going heavy then you shouldnt be stretching first
DONT LISTEN TO THIS RETARD, Stretching before lifting can actually be harmful for you.

Attached: 1984182725121.jpg (333x371, 18K)

That's what he said?

List the thirteen languages so I can laugh at you