Any idea what this big building does?

Any idea what this big building does?
It's owned by an electric utility company called EON.

Attached: Skärmklipp1.png (1229x897, 2.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bråvallaverket
mobil.folkbladet.se/nyheter/norrkoping/bravallaverket-ater-i-tjanst-tack-vare-smallkalla-vintern-5079219.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ground pics

Attached: 4.png (1255x798, 1.71M)

That's where they breed lightning in captivity.

>Skärmklipp
>volvos everywhere
>didn't strip geodata from image
Why even bother distorting image, OP, everyone knows where this is.

Anyway, it's one of EON's facilities for district heating (fjärrvärme)

he didn't distort the image. it's from google maps 3d view retard

Why are you asking? It's obviously part of a power plant. What kind of plant is it?

That's even worse, he could have simply used google to find out what it is, like I did.

Varför undrar du, OP?
Ge ett trovärdigt svar så ringer jag troligtvis inte Säpo

Attached: fv_princip-300x193.gif (300x193, 17K)

>What kind of plant is it?
Garbage burning/district heating.

here's a wide photo of the full thing

I appreciate all educated guesses.

Attached: Skärmklipp (wecompress.com).png (2139x1039, 1.26M)

Du skulle kunna pröva att läsa på om fjärrvärmeverk och sopförbränningsanläggningar, din jävla invalid.

Based angered swede

t. Norwegian snowmonkey

wtf, why do they bother with distributing hot water? heating water with electricity always has the same efficiency unless you use a heat pump which this thing probably does not

>fjärrvärmeverk
>sopförbränningsanläggningar

tack min snö neger

>why do they bother with distributing hot water?
Because environmental protection groups have shilled this for decades. We have the same bullshit in Norway, it's a massive clusterfuck and a massive infrastructure vulnerability.

>heating water with electricity always has the same efficiency unless you use a heat pump which this thing probably does not
The point is that it's burning garbage to heat water, so you don't waste the heat from garbage burning. It doesn't heat it with electricity.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bråvallaverket
mobil.folkbladet.se/nyheter/norrkoping/bravallaverket-ater-i-tjanst-tack-vare-smallkalla-vintern-5079219.aspx

ta din anti-psykotika, OP

takk bror

Literally posted several times in this thread, see and and I mean, literally just googling "EON Sverige" gave me the correct answer.

everybody thank this man he just saved me a 2 hour train drive, did you really just google E.ON or are you familiar with the building? Teach your ways master.

Attached: 800px-Klodt_Michail_Petrovich_-_Raskolnikov_and_Marmeladov.jpg (800x971, 271K)

OP is a paranoid delusional that has escaped from /x/, he's not going to trust Google or any other answer other than "it's a mind control HARP weather control barium production facility that harvest power from psychic satanic vampires"

>did you really just google E.ON
I did, there were three alternatives, their Swedish HQ, some electric car charging facility and E.on Värma which I then deduced straight away was district heating (fjernvarme/färrvärma) based on the fact that E.on is an energy company.

oh, that makes more sense. I assumed it was with electricity because of the switchyard meters away from the building and OP saying it was an electricity company.

It's still a shoddy method of distribution, a single failure anywhere in the infrastructure incapacitates the entire heating "circuit" and leaves all the connected homes with no heat, which is pretty critical during the cold winters in Sweden and Norway. The building I previously lived in had this, and we would for example lose heating when some construction worker managed to sever the pipes during road construction or something like that.

fugg you guys just gave critical infrastructure intel to that russian spy

If Russian intelligence is so shit they rely on Google 3D view and asking 4chins, I feel pretty bad for the ruskies.

I'm pretty sure intelligence agencies have every piece of infrastructure in any relevant country already tagged and incorporated into a database
heck, even in the 90s anyone could easily simulate bomb deliveries to military bases, bridges, factories and electric plants all over Serbia and North Korea, and that shit was built by just some random game devs

Intelligence agencies probably have incorporated Google's 3d data into their own databases though. How else are they going to have a detailed 3d model of the world down to about half a meter resolution? It's not like they can fly or drive around 3d scanners and cameras on foreign nations without turning a few eyes.
Unless they can get better resolution with satellites, I don't know about that. Those are usually good for 2d images but I imagine it'd be kinda hard to get a good resolution for 3d reconstruction.

didn't the iranians kill some cia buggers with google like a year ago?

Good point, actually.

Didn't see this, but sounds interdasting. Just read the headline now. Thanks for the ref, user.

It's not too hard to figure out who's CIA on a foreign nation. Being a CIA agent somewhere filled with rebels is a dangerous job.
Here in my country they killed one called Dan Mitrione in the 70s, who's also rumored to have been associated with Jim Jones when researching communist groups and brainwashing methods in Brazil.

>Being a CIA agent somewhere filled with rebels is a dangerous job.
fuck the CIA, I have no sympathy for them.

Kekd