What kind of people piss you off, Jow Forums?

What kind of people piss you off, Jow Forums?

I'll start;

>people who mindlessly just delete all their old photos/messages permanently because "oh those are all in the past, gotta save space!"
>people who message others on several messaging platforms instead of just keeping all their shit in one fucking place
>people who have all of their conversations over ephemeral mediums like Snapchat
>people who buy phones that back up to The Cloud™ because it's never crossed their mind just how little space they'll be allocated and how long it will take to upload all their shit anyway
>people who buy into the phone RAM meme

Attached: bqv3o6c311k11.png (718x610, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

w3schools.com/js/js_json_intro.asp
tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7159
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSON
json.org/
json.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What kind of people piss you off
People who refer to snapchat as an "ephermeral medium"

It is. There is no way to keep a thread on there. It makes me angry as fuck to see people send messages which then get automatically deleted 10 seconds later.

>What kind of people piss you off, Jow Forums?
Arrogant fags, like you.

"fags"

homophobe !

people who use social media, like you

Found the guy who buys into the phone RAM meme

>It makes me angry as fuck to see people send messages which then get automatically deleted 10 seconds later.
It only gets deleted if you leave the conversation, which is how it should. What kind of turbo jew are you that want to keep track of and record everyone?

>turbo jew

top kek

>>people who mindlessly just delete all their old photos/messages permanently because "oh those are all in the past, gotta save space!"
I do that, why would you dwell on the past?

Faggot's are arsehole's
Homosexual's not

>people who mindlessly just delete all their old photos/messages permanently because "oh those are all in the past, gotta save space!"
don't clinge to the past, user. Focus on maing a great present and an even better future.
>people who message others on several messaging platforms instead of just keeping all their shit in one fucking place
eh, OK
>people who have all of their conversations over ephemeral mediums like Snapchat
I prefer this than le botnet, but a) snapchat is prolly botnet anyway and b) I use telegram so I'm full of shit
>people who buy phones that back up to The Cloud™ because it's never crossed their mind just how little space they'll be allocated and how long it will take to upload all their shit anyway
I find it retarded but on "cloudbooks". The little shit you do on phones should be easy to handle for the cloud, assuming you compress videos before backup.
android will suffocate under 2GB of RAM. That's just fact and google's fault for adding all that bloat. Going too far above 2GB is stupid tho, you'll never use it.

This guy.

>turbo autist doesn't know how real life conversations work

Attached: c18943568867840c75eeba50cc43a71bae6ffb19v2_00.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>implying you don't record every real life conversation you have

Sucks to be you. In a few hundred years people are gonna look back on you and laugh.

>JSON object
Only retards say that.

that's... what it's called

What's the point of taking pictures then?

"JavaScript Object Notation object"

Likes on instagram

It's actually JavaScript Online Notation, but whatever

it's not.

Attached: whichfacetho.jpg (255x222, 15K)

Look it up on w3schools

>w3schools
kill yourself

>w3schools.com/js/js_json_intro.asp
>JSON: JavaScript Object Notation.
kill yourself

>tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7159
>The JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Data Interchange Format
kill yourself

Attached: came to laugh.jpg (412x398, 86K)

Clear your cache and cookies and try again. It's Online not Object.

JSON is a text format specification, retard

>implying the RFC is gonna change
>inb4 I was only pretending to be retarded

I dont use social media in college and am always out of the loop
Avoiding it is essentially suicide if you're in your 20s, but I've gone through too much effort deleting it all years ago to bother with it again

Looks like it isn't, friendo. :^)

In computing, JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) (/ˈdʒeJsən/ "jay-son", /dʒeJˈsɒn/)[1] is an open-standard file format that uses human-readable text to transmit data objects consisting of attribute–value pairs and array data types (or any other serializable value). It is a very common data format used for asynchronous browser–server communication, including as a replacement for XML in some AJAX-style systems.[2]

JSON is a language-independent data format. It was derived from JavaScript, but as of 2017 many programming languages include code to generate and parse JSON-format data. The official Internet media type for JSON is application/json. JSON filenames use the extension .json.

Douglas Crockford originally specified the JSON format in the early 2000s; two competing standards, RFC 8259 and ECMA-404,[3] defined it in 2017. The ECMA standard describes only the allowed syntax, whereas the RFC covers some security and interoperability considerations.[4]

A restricted profile of JSON, known as I-JSON (short for "Internet JSON"), seeks to overcome some of the interoperability problems with JSON. It is defined in RFC 7493.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSON

>in b4 wikipedia isn't a source

Wikipedia isn't though, anyone can edit it. You probably edited that for all anyone knows

View the edit history, retard.

That's editable as well.

Yeah, I used my super admin powers to remove edit history just to prove you wrong.

Look at an archived version.
If you say that's also editable, then you may as well call your memories editable and question your sanity.

So typical of you people, always trying to back up your statements.

Should have just used the official JSON website
json.org/
>JSON (JavaScript Object Notation) is a lightweight data-interchange format.

You and I both know how easy it is to pull off a MITM attack these days. Try harder

This is not a redundant acronym like "PIN number". JSON object = an object expressed in the Javascript Object Notation

What do you call the type of each key in this example:
{
"foo": {
"date": "2018-11-26",
"amount": 50
}
}
date = JSON string
amount = JSON integer
foo = JSON object

If you're talking solely about JSON data, you can drop the "JSON ..." prefix, but you may need to distinguish JSON types (provided by a JSON library) from another language's built-in types.

>>people who mindlessly just delete all their old photos/messages permanently because "oh those are all in the past, gotta save space!"
>>people who have all of their conversations over ephemeral mediums like Snapchat
Why is this NSA shill so mad about it that some people delete their data?

fpbp

Faggots like you OP

>turbo jew
Get the fuck off of Jow Forums, Zuckerberg.

Attached: 1522165931654.gif (429x592, 2.8M)

There is actually nothing in that list you presented that should logically piss you off. That tells me you are complacent as fuck, and you have underlying emotional and/or mental issues. I recommend seeing a professional.

>clear your cache and cookies and try again
What did they just suddenly decide they'd change it recently because using the word "object" is offensive to women or some shit?

People in general are pissing me off.

This

Amen.

"JSON object" in the OP clearly refers to objects, a value type in JSON. Read the spec and don't try to correct others when you don't know shit.
json.org/

good

What exactly does this mean?

Well, there are some phones with crazy amounts of RAM (Mi Mix 3 literally has a 10gb RAM model) but more than 2 really isn't even needed in the first place, and you're probably even fine on 1 if you don't play gaymes.

>People in general are pissing me off.

some people make a career out of that, user. go for it.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-26_10-34-44.png (657x305, 138K)

I don't know whose poopy ass you pulled those numbers from. I've noticed that RAM makes a large difference on Android 8.1 3GB vs 4GB seems to make a huge improvement, and 4GB vs 6GB has a smaller but noticeable improvement too. I'm not sure that my memory usage has ever neared 6GB so that's probably the most anyone will need.

>I'm not sure that my memory usage has ever neared 6GB so that's probably the most anyone will need.

and nobody ever needed more than 640K either.

>I'm not sure that my memory usage has ever neared 6GB so that's probably the most anyone will need.
>Everyone has the same use case as me

Niggers and Jews

Attached: 1539668759905.jpg (612x408, 29K)

>I'll start;
I set my messages to auto-delete because i don't want to be able to read year old messages. It feels unnatural to me to bother people with shit they said ages ago in a chat. When i want to keep some information i write that into my personal wiki.
>>people who message others on several messaging platforms instead of just keeping all their shit in one fucking place
Yeah, that annoying as fuck. Might be reasonable when only one type of medium is present in a particular situation, so if it's a one time thing I'll ignore it
>>people who have all of their conversations over ephemeral mediums like Snapchat
Like i said earlier, this isn't wrong because of the reason you think it is but because those are anti-privacy and anti-consumer proprietary services and shouldn't be used at all.
>>people who buy phones that back up to The Cloud™ because it's never crossed their mind just how little space they'll be allocated and how long it will take to upload all their shit anyway
>people who buy phones that back up to The Cloud™ because it's never crossed their mind
fixed that for you
>>people who buy into the phone RAM meme
This is only true for non android phones. When using anything Java based more ram=good. 2gb is barely usable. 4gb will make it run somewhat okay but it's not optimal. 6gb is better, but still has some drawbacks regarding multitasking. 8gb is where it's at for current android. This is horrible practice, but android is the only aceptable mobile os that's kind of acceptable. Sailfish has nice ideas, but the lack of software support kills it.

I have a Moto G 1st generation that has only 1gb of RAM and it works perfectly fine for web browsing, YouTube, and obviously what you would use a phone for on LineageOS.
What I use currently is a P20 lite with 4gb of RAM and that's overkill for even playing gaymes. It's not necessary.

No idea. I sometimes like to clean my stuff, so I can go through my pictures and delete stuff I don't want anymore. It's not about saving space really, more like, I don't want years to go by with me collecting more and more crap so it builds up and hard to organize.

And why the fuck does OP care about me deleting files?

People who give a fuck what other people do

dont talk to me until i finish my coffee right fellow redditor?

Because he's mentally ill. He makes it his business what other people do because in his mind he knows what's best. It doesn't matter if people have their own preferences, needs, or desires; what matters is that HE has preferences, needs, and desires, and they're objectively superior to everyone else's. If only everyone else saw that.

*don't talk to me.

I'm just angry all the time.

What's wrong with this?
Sounds acceptable to me.

Yes but isn't that what every hierarchy is built from? Your "boss" makes it his business what and how you do things. That's what authority is, it's like a top robot programming lower robots.

And also it's one thing to DEMAND others do as you say, but I would expect a friend for example to correct me if I was clearly going about something the wrong way, a.k.a. "advice"

>having photos and videos of yourself at all
kek

You're referring to micromanagement. Management is their job. A good manager ensures that what is doing that needs to be done is being done. A micromanager is universally regarded as having negative impact (except by the micromanagers themselves) and also has negative mental implications. What you just gave me as an example has completely irrelevance to OP; it's a textbook example of a false equivalence.

>having photos and videos of yourself at all

when you are older they can be interesting. and when you go out in a blaze of glory we'll be glad you had them.

Attached: he_had_a_good_life.webm (640x640, 2.83M)

Quiet people piss me off.

Attached: a98.jpg (480x480, 19K)

No thanks, I don't want to sabotage chances of me becaming a hitman or some kind of vigilante in in the future.

People that think technology should be pic related. It makes me pissed off to the fact that technology has taken this cutesy wootsty approach of infantalization of minimalism and now everyone is going on DevOps and Machine Learning pretending they are going to be in a secure little group of Internet Wizards that somehow gained some sort of knowledge base on how to survive the AI exploitation days of the 2030s.

Attached: ShitDiversitySkinFuckers.jpg (520x449, 53K)

Transgender speedrunners.

Found the faggot

Attached: srJR19euSL1H9M2I1dRNm32eEJZ0b9-jQm5tBbiilJw[1].jpg (931x767, 155K)

That one faggot with the purple hair. What the fuck is wrong with these people.

The anti-privacy "nothing to hide" people.

technology is supposed to be user friendly

Me with the skullet

People with good social skills and chad-tier looks on Jow Forums-related jobs.

>data hoarding autist is mad other people don't hoard data

Does this contradict or invalidate his point in any way, or is this just a "the more you know" types of things? Also, "supposed to be" according to who? It's much more accurately described as "should be".

>people who keep buying $1000 phones they are on 24/7 but they keep asking me questions google solves in 3 seconds
>h-hey what is the number for apple support?? you are a tech guy help me out

Attached: MV5BMTQ1NjgzNzA1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjg2NTczOQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1333,1000_AL_.jpg (1333x1000, 113K)

Skyking