Toothbrushes are technology

Toothbrushes are technology.

What do you use Jow Forums? Do you have an electric one or are they memes?

Attached: 81EXszradzL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 23K)

I use a Xiaomi Soocas x1, works for me.

I'm interested in this as well, are these worth it? I've never used electric toothbrushes before but I've heard a lot of people swear by them.

But some of them, like the Phillips Diamondclean cost like $200, which I don't mind spending because it's still way cheaper than dental appointments, I'm just not convinced they're so much better than regular toothbrush from a department store.

I'm using a simple Curaprox one and it works wonders. Just be sure to get "ultra soft" and brush with the slightest pressure.

I can vouch for electric ones, bought one not long ago and I can feel the difference, especially in the hard-to-brush places (back of the front teeth). Just get a 30 dollars one, and don't go hamfisted with it.

Both electric and manual toothbrushes can clean if used properly but electric toothbrushes can clean a lot more with every pass so you don't need as many passes. They're especially good if you have sensitive gums that bleed a lot because you don't need to use as much force. Also good for getting around braces or other dental corrections.

Should you bother if your teeth are fine?

I've seen many just insist on electric toothbrushes, I used to use one but that was a long time ago. Not sure how much benefits it really has.

i just use some oral-b one with a 2 min timer (the brush slows down every 30 seconds for a moment) and it's really good for me

I buy the cheapest sonicare brush I can find. as for the heads, I don't fuck around with generic brush heads - only get the genuine thing.

I got a Phillips Diamondclean for free and it’s pretty good. I wouldn’t use anything else after using it. My teeth def feel cleaner than using manual.

oral b 3000

>oral b 3000
What's the difference between that and the 600, the base model?
I saw the 2500 I think, and it just had all these features like pressure detection and adaptive brushing or whatever. Do you really even need all that shit, aren't they the same at the end of the day?

free how

>What do you use?
Cheapest Colgate toothbrushes I can find. Medium.

>Medium.
Try the soft m8, my gums were receding around the molars until I swapped from medium to soft
aim at a 45 where the tooth and gum meet then gentle circles its objectively the best method

why do most electric toothbrushes have a circular brush and not the standard elongated one?

>>he fell for the brushnet meme
No thanks OP, I'll stick with cheap disposable soft bristle brushes.

Any that will survive daily use in the shower? I know most of them are water resistant, but I had one and it died in less than a month.

makes it easier to pivot around the teeth

manual brushes are rectangular for added stability since you're exerting more force and could stab your mouth

ah, makes sense

I switched to the Oral-B Pro series toothbrush last year. My dentist saw definite improvement because I barely had any plaque. Still going strong till this day.

Which model? Are there any notable difference between the cheaper Oral B's and the more expensive ones?

I use the Grush

Attached: epicwin.jpg (616x347, 36K)

user this is retarded

yes

phillips sonicare is probably overpriced but my teeth have never felt cleaner

bump

Don't forget to brush your tongues.

should i buy an electric toothbrush

I feel for the Xiaomi Mi Home Sonic Electric Toothbrush chinese bootnet, but in all seriousness it's a really nice and cheap ultrasonic toothbrush

Attached: 4945-large_default.jpg (520x520, 31K)

fat cock

Not really
No, all of that stuff its snake oil, usually the basic model or a model with a timer it's all you could ever need

$2 tooth brush with a vibrator taped to it

>Not really
So what's the point of electric toothbrushes?

i like the pressure feedback and the sensitive gum speed

50bucks well spend so far

It's sort of unnecessary though, no?

>Philips
Bought the $200 one as my first electric toothbrush because I'm such a contrarian I didn't want a cheap Oral B like everyone else, and then I returned it immediately.

The quality of the brushes themselves is atrocious, I had a couple included with it, and many of them has stray pieces of plastic in them, some even sharp. I had never seen a toothbrush that shitty, even the cheapest toothbrush you can buy are better, but the super duper diamond mega clean Philips heads were just the absolute worst chink shit I've seen in my whole life. I actually tried brushing my teeth with it, it took forever because the head was so small and didn't brush for shit.
Also the whole thing is basically a dildo with a brush on it. Just because it vibrates in different ways won't clean your teeth any different, but there's no technical not scientifical justification for why the "pure white" mode vibrates differently, it's pure snake oil.

I then bought a basic Oral B one, found the heads were not only bigger, but also much more mobile and didn't just vibrate like the Philips, it brushed my teeth clean like they hadn't been in decades, and I never liked back.

been using the basic oral-b vitality electrics for about 10 years, they are definitely better and well worth it, not sure about the super high end bluetooth botnet brushes but for $20 on the basic ones you get a much much better clean that you don't need to spend nearly as much time or effort getting because the motor is doing 99% of the work and doing a better job at the areas that are harder or more awkward to brush manually

>Bought the $200 one as my first electric toothbrush because I'm such a contrarian
I mean, at least you can admit it but seriously what were you doing spending $200 on a toothbrush? What features did it have?
What basic Oral B one did you settle on?

One of those oral b ones

Enjoy your mouth and throat cancer

will do

I have a black one like in the OP pic with Bluetooth and smartphone app and shit.

Buy any entry level Braun/Philips one, anything on top is literally just pointless and sometimes frustrating gimmickry.

I feel the exact same way. I'm probably just a bad brusher because I'm always in a rush in the morning, but sonicare really gets my teeth clean as fuck. Doesn't really whiten like I expected though.

Please tell me what a smartphone app for a bloody toothbrush does

What's the deal with those brushes that take batteries for a sort of pseudo-electric brush?
They look like a standard brush, think it just vibrates the brush or something, no idea honestly.

Those any good?

Walmart electric brush but with resoldered connections.

Jow Forums doesn't brush their teeth

My friend Tyrone says almost anything is free if you are sneaky and/or crafty enough.

If you tried sticking your toothbrush as far back in your throat as possible, would that be considered gay? I tried it a few times just for fun.