Please convince me to not buy this

please convince me to not buy this

Attached: 1519420956618.png (943x461, 130K)

>bluetooth

Attached: 1459293919899.jpg (499x497, 82K)

looks like a good deal to me

Sony headphones are bad.
MDR-V6 is flat and terrible and will require earpad replacements every 3 months.They are the top of the line Sony headphones, even the more expensive cans aren't as good and they're still bad.

Seriously buy anything else.
Try to find some old knock off Doctor Doctors or something even.

dt 770 / 880 / 990

fpbp
/thread

By 2020 the 3.5mm Jack will be extinct on smartphones. Maybe even earlier. Consumers demanded it so here we are.

>some shitpost about mids

bluetooth is one of the options. it also works using 3.5mm jack.

You can buy 3.5mm to BT adapters that are better than the shit included with some $100 (less than $3 to make) branded shitters.

reading some reviews the sound quality can be crappy, but ymmv

what's going to be the main purpose of those?

listening to music...

>Closed back
>Looks heavy as fuck
>Noise cancelling
You wouldn't want to wear them for more than an hour at a time.

dude

At home or on the go?
In a loud environment where noise cancellation might make sense like a plane or something?

Since it's foldable, bluetooth and noise cancellation I can only guess that's what you want them for right?
If so and if they have good reviews then why not.
But obviously get something else if you would just use them at home.

mostly in train or on bike

DT 770 is superior af.

Yeah right LG still has almost 20% market share and they'll never let go. Samsung still has a few.

USB C headphones are retarded and can be incompatible with each other even if the jack fits. Bluetooth still is inconvenient.

They're ok but uh, be careful

Attached: IMG_20181126_200626.jpg (4608x3456, 2.8M)

>cloned Beat design
Excellent choice for NPCs like OP.

>Sony been making headphones since before this zoomer existed
>suddenly zoomer thinks anyone ever copies beat

yup same thing happened to mine after a couple of years

they are pretty good

i have a pair

Sony has sold those headphones around November, at that price, for over 3 years now. They're trying to get rid of those things because their base market (Japan) wouldn't buy.

I have mdr 1r (pic), they are compact and really good looking, and wearing them when on train or a plane is really nice (good noise cancelling and also looks good) but the sound quality is not great, obviously beats in ear phones but compared to meme600 they sound 6/10 at best of times(also because of noise cancelling they are quite tight and after a while my ear start hurting), buy only as a second pair, and/if you need good travel headphones

Attached: Sony_MDR_1R.jpg (666x391, 135K)

do it, you won't regret it. I regret not getting the green ones.

that color is terrible I almost brought a 400$ ITX case in that color thankfully I canceled. having shit military color is autistic as fuck unless its a jacket.

you could say that, but the headphones look nice. All fucking headphones are black or white or red or whatever.
It doesn't mean you have to get all your shit on the same color, specially your case, that would look stupid.

Active noise cancelling is one of the worst things I've ever experienced. It's so unnatural, eery and unsettling feeling. Makes me really uncomfortable.

it doesn' t have aptX, you may think it's not a big deal until your phone tries to switch between mic mode & listening mode which took like 5 seconds

Those headphones fucking suck

Source: I own a pair

it doesn' t have aptX, you may think it's not a big deal until your phone tries to switch between mic mode & listening mode which took like 5 seconds and you can't hear the music while using the mic.
I suggest wait for the WH-1000XM3 price drop next year

>Source: I own a pair
prove it

This, why is Bluetooth still so shit?

The bass boost is a gimmick. It's just an equalizer and it distorts the sound

Bought it, thanks for sharing, if I dont like it I'll sell it with profit or return it

Nice bait

sorry i don't speak europiss

Attached: Korn_-_See_You_on_the_Other_Side.jpg (300x300, 32K)

if you do get a neutral color like black or white and not that atrocious dark green

>grun

Shit inbuilt transmitters
Some nuc do both, wifi and bluetooth but dont have enough bandwith for both at the same time
t. Fell for a lenovo miix

>snoy

MDR V6 are good
>every 3 months
lol sweat more fatass. You could get the brainwavz earpads if you weren't so fat

local brand is better hans

Should I keep the qc25s I bought for office work or go DT 770?

just buy it. it's great

i have them. they arent worth it. they were selling them cheap on ebay for like 45$.