/ptg/ - private tracker general

Pro-love tracker edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNA
- WIKI wiki.installgento.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmicfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbbE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud1pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Attached: interracial breeding grounds.png (1462x290, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

passthepopcorn.me/user.php?id=118774
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT STIMULATES THE ECONOMY!

Attached: maxresdefault (30).jpg (1280x720, 77K)

almost all those links are dead

who gives a shit

Attached: 1541303524062.png (680x680, 182K)

>thewhale: Legend
HAHAHAHA
That faggot is finally gone for good

Looks like OP from previous thread fucked them up. Sorry. I'll fix it next thread if I'm making OP.
I care a lot I want to deliver the most high quality OPs like these threads deserve

All those links are dead

Private music trackers died with what.cd

Attached: 1532844609333.png (861x758, 26K)

>he doesn’t use slsk

Attached: E3C3C8FE-93FE-4BED-AFB8-13EFC07BE3F9.png (446x435, 70K)

the transcoder in the REDACTED software megapack doesn't even work. What program to use for compressing FLAC files to FLAC 8?

Attached: file.png (412x193, 11K)

previous thread

fuck off

what's up with you? jerk

see
Get the official ORPHEUS toolbox

I'm not on Orpheus. I'm on REDACTED since I'm a newfag.

Since OP links are fucked up, I'll ask here. How do I into private trackers? I don't know anyone who can give me an invite. I can seed plenty from home.

Soulseek is only good for finding old scene rips and obscure vinyl only albums. It's full of trash though. So many youtube rips since the last few years.

>I failed the PTP sign up quiz

Attached: suicide.jpg (513x600, 72K)

As long as I report it as a lossy master I won't have to worry about being blamed for it myself. It sucks that I have to check every track of every single release because of this. I made a script to generate jpgs of every flac I download from deezer to save time (I call it yt2flac.sh) but it is what it is. Not every file that looks lossy is necessarily bad either. They could have made their music using lossy samples. Action Bronson is one of my favorite artists and he's made entire mixtapes using samples taken directly from YouTube. Sampling hardware from the old days didn't have the same resolution as modern hardware either. Some of that stuff can look suspect.

I know, I know, if you're a total fucking sperg it's hard to accept that there are grey areas. Shit always has to be black or white. But there's nothing stopping you from trumping a release that's bad from a source like this if you find one better. I'm pretty sure that one from the picture is just an edge case. It's not something I commonly see and I've uploaded a shit ton of stuff.

>PTP interview
>crushing question after question
demonstrate my powerful knowledge of film
>final section
>just fun questions now, "you've already passed"
>who is your favorite Avenger?
>"I don't watch capeshit"
fucking reddit pieces of shit. I don't even want to be on their tracker now.

>OP from previous thread fucked them up
You made this OP, you fucked them up. So trying to pass the buck.

I take full responsibilty, I was only explaining how this happened since the links worked the thread before last.
If you have any other issues with my OPs please email me. I care greatly about always creating a good OP.
Email: [email protected]

Thanks. Screenshots and links sent to staff.

that's not very cool!

You're doing your damnedest to absolve yourself of any responsibility, everything is always someone else's fault, even when you are directly responsible.
I recently bought a WEB EP from one of the big web stores, created a torrent and added to RED, and started listening as I renamed/tagged/created the torrent etc. As I was about to start the torrent on my seedbox I heard a glitch in the 2nd track, which was present when played back on multiple devices. I deleted the torrent from RED before I'd even seeded it, but if I'd left it up and started the torrent nobody would be responsible for that but me. I got a refund for the EP, the glitch down to an error during mastering, but I'm the one who uploaded it, not the label.

Is ADC gone for good?

I would have checked an alternate source for the same track and noted it. I've actually done this before. I even bought the same track twice when I used to do scene releases and I'd detail my findings in the nfo. Thankfully accessing another streaming service isn't very difficult.

Audionews was the biggest disappointment of my life you need a seed box for it to function because they want you to pay them to fix your ratio and it's all shit you can get on RuT. I miss you demonoid

Attached: 1520702194322.jpg (500x489, 62K)

What's the HDB of anime? Does it even exist

just use ratiomaster desu

this is /ptg/ - nobody is cool here

i know your feel user

Didn't PTP want to improve the recruiting process?

who cares

>Thankfully accessing another streaming service isn't very difficult
Yet people still upload deezershit when other sources are available. What next, scene scripted google-play music uploads?

They fucking still upload BANDCAMP FREE TRASH MUSIC when there is Deezer
30 IQ

>being so desperate for upload that you'll up a release you know is broken, instead of informing the label and waiting for a fix
>thinking deezer is a better source than bandcamp
get the fuck off my /ptg/, shitter

big if true

>FREE MUSIC
Nigger

It’s true. Someone !u him so I visited his profilr to double check it

good, now he's back to being a regular neet.

washimoto's new email address? lol

Do they actually reject your registration if you fail that? I wasn't worried when it popped up (didn't know it existed) but I also didn't answer anything wrong so I don't know

/oops/

just got banned because I called someone a spic on jps

glad that freedom of speech isn't a thing on private trackers, you know, communities actively engaging in serious criminal activity. Oh well, back to slsk.

How come a user on PTP has the "disabled" flag but was last seen 2 min ago and keeps posting on the forums?

Should have joined the superior weeb tracker instead.

You can put anything you want there. Look closer.
Also /marked/. I know who you're talking about.

Minorities aren't even on private trackers, retard. They're too dumb to know what torrenting is in the first place.

I currently pay $12 for a 1 TB Seedbox - even if I was to look around and pay 3x that I would get around 8 TB.

One person told me he has unlimited space in the could through some Google Suite loophole, but I'm not sure how much of that is true.

So, for those willing to inform the masses, how are you seeding all this data and have a seeding time of close to a year?

How you guys seeding 70+ TB of movies?

>interacting with other people on JPS
get a load of this guy

they probably have a nas

>How you guys seeding 70+ TB of movies?
Nobody on ptg does this, they're plebs.

Roleplay harder redditor

And had you known Vaughn the way it's been a matter of human en deavors.

Did you notice that disabled flag was in the wrong place?
He's a Chinese.
>Now you can see what it is.
>ptchinese

That Chinese screams too much.
Easy to see his disabled flag custom title.

Today it is carried out by default.

suck my bellend, cunt

Now i hate this private tracker shit. waste of time. Dont waste your valuable time from your life, spend the time with friends and family please. And use IPT/HDT/Filelist and public trackers only those trackers should fullfill all your needs. and request section is also there if you are unable to find a release.

What is his nick?

Freedom of speech means the government can't punish you saying stupid racist shit. It doesn't mean that private entities such as private trackers can't blow you the fuck out for being a piece of shit.
Get cucked.

fuck off retard

why did red decide to become the ggn of music?

PS. Obviously it applies to more than just dumb racist shit but that was the example I used since you said dumb racist shit and then cried like a bitch when there were consequences.
I love seeing snowflakes like you utterly demolished.

No, you sack of shit.
It's a concept.
The way a government implements laws regarding speech it is irrelevant to the idea of freedom of speech.

>I love seeing snowflakes like you utterly demolished.
What a cringelord

>break rules
>get banned
>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW
whitetoid intelligence everyone

We have a homeserver or NAS.
maybe you are. Don't speak for us all :)

4got pic

Attached: Capture.png (259x50, 14K)

>there are people on /ptg/ who use forums for things other than gaining invites to climb the pyramid.

Attached: 1520653055945.jpg (1124x1116, 54K)

>freedom of speech
Hahahahahahahaha

Cute anime face

Is there a text version of the /pyramid/?

Something useful? get the fuck outta here

join TPS and get it yourself

I applied but never heard back. I'm on reputable trackers, told them about my history of piracy and everything. idk

go away, weeb

no u

same. I heard they usually reply within a few days so I guess I just got passed over.

passthepopcorn.me/user.php?id=118774

Attached: stats.png (1151x783, 85K)

At least he is uploading. Maybe that's why he was not deleted.

Is this gonna be a thing now?

So, what is the "cabal" anyways? Was WCD a part of it? Is/was there a "head" cabal leader, like the tracker at the VERY top?

Why did you delete?

AoM

Only this afternoon I had made up of practically the long run, it is one who will, one day, make good for all this insan ity does not condone the IRA.
If you can for what any true revolutionary.

No one has one - widely held misconception that we fight but it is about as valid a test of can openers as it is going to be grossly misunderstood.
Things would go cool with the consent of the nature of things which COUNT, than you could take quite a while, and my kind as no-goods be cause they still strug gle.

waste of time. Dont waste your valuable time from your life, spend the time with friends and family please. And use IPT/HDT/Filelist and public trackers only those trackers should full-fill all your needs. and request section is also there if you are unable to find a release.

Interesting. When i registered there was no suck thing. Please describe what that is .

What the fuck did I just read

How are the remuxs on hdb is there a lot or is it mainly full br and encodes? Trying to build remux library still not sure if I should or just go with encodes? Advice?

Do they FEAR to attack it, then he or she must be smarter or made of better stuff than those fools trudging along in the affairs of men to fight happily on.
There you are, where you have to know about the assassination of Commander Rockwell.

Me

Based reverse psychology poster

Unless the White Race from the New Tes tament that it is currently in shape to take legal action against such individuals.

Include me in the case study.

Did you include the mandatory dick pic?

Redpill me on uhdbits