Interview THIS week

>interview THIS week
>shitting my pants because i lied on my CV
>job requires min 2 years xp when I’ve only been neeting and learning from youtube for the past few months
I was planning to NEET for a couple more months and then off myself
But this interview is completely unexpected
Do i accept or reject the interview Jow Forums?
WHAT THE FUCK DO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 90D2CC32-6069-4431-83BF-1709FA08158C.gif (400x388, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

privateeyesbackgroundchecks.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Man up and go. At least you get interview experience, since selling yourself is a pretty valuable skill. Shit, do it to break up the routine a bit, even.

Go
What's the worst that can happen? Don't get the job? You won't get it if you don't go either.

Go.
Support the lie.

Go.
And get laughed out for being the sperg that you

Just enter the room, give 'em a firm handshake, look at 'em right in the eye and say "I want this job".

>kwreekwreekwreekwreekwree...

Attached: wb.png (377x393, 53K)

Good luck, the company I work for does a background check on potential employees using a private investigation firm that contacts all your past employers and verifies your claimed employment history is accurate.

install gentoo

Bullshit
Based
Just go, everyone today is too retarded and likes to hire under qualificated people. You actually have the upperhand

>Bullshit

nope, it was done by a California based company called PRIVATEEYES Employment Investigators.

Attached: background.png (615x227, 48K)

:)

privateeyesbackgroundchecks.com/

When I was not a NEET I went for only a few jobs in my life and got them first time, every time. It was all about confidence and unless they make you do an actual test you can talk your way into a job easily. I suffer from anxiety and depression and even I could do it because I could like through my teeth like my life depended on it and could put on the mask of 'guy with great potential'.
I too should go for a job interview just to prove I still have it even if I don't take it.
Nah. I'll just sit here and shitpost instead.

I did that and while I didn't get a job as a dev I got one as an IT technician; all I do is guide my colleagues how to install outlook, make use metrics reports of our software and stay in communication while in home. Now I'm doing some coding to automate my work.
Keep on trying!

delet dis

I have been an 'in education' neet for like 8 years. I just got different diplomas because being in school was the neet life for me.

4 months ago I fucked up. I went in for an interview and I got hired on the spot. The wage is good but I fucking hate the work.

Rent is absolutely ludicrous so I don't have many options besides working.

How can I have the neet life Jow Forums? My plan is staying with my parents and saving up all of my wage until I have ~60% of the money for a family sized house. I'll rent out some rooms to a good friend and start saving up for another house to rent out. But this will take like 4-5 years to be anywhere near realistic for the first house.

I don't want to work.

Attached: meow.jpg (900x554, 141K)

Same here 2weeks ago. I went there and got it.
Do it

>I don't want to work.
same but a man's gotta eat

>'in education' neet
that's not how it works.

yeah it'd be a net

I was living the NEET life while in education. Going to uni for 2 days a week doing some piss easy shit. Basically living like a slob and just playing games and wasting away for the entirety. Skipping all classes I could still passing them.