For the longest of time women had the easiest time making money on the Internet via camwhoring and taking their clothes...

>for the longest of time women had the easiest time making money on the Internet via camwhoring and taking their clothes off
>the IRS is now finally setting its eyes on the thots
>boys and men are now reporting thots everywhere to the IRS for tax audits
>thots and feminists are butthurt and as they usually do, they declare their butthurt in the tweets of the reporting parties, thus only making it easier to report even more thots who just outed themselves due to smug butthurt
>there's an actual financial incentive to report thots for tax audit because you get 30% of the tax value as a prize for a valid report
>boys and men now get free money and they don't even have to get their clothes off, by mass reporting thots into the great thot tax evasion database
GLORIOUS DAYS ARE UPON US!
youtube.com/watch?v=SBKbPPotmu4

Attached: 1540986284759.jpg (300x318, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libraryliteracy.org/about/als/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are you so hateful

wow

Interesting but not technology.

Attached: 1514725351465.png (894x1013, 619K)

Pay debts whore.

imagine caring this much you incel

>implying the IRS needs help from incels in order to figure out who is and is not paying taxes
>working for the IRS for free
wew lad

tourists

>for free
You can get up to 30% from the taxes they get. It's literally being paid for thotslaying.

oh, in that case carry on then lad

>for free
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>for free
Not for free, people get paid to report tax evaders, you dumb thot. PAY YOUR TAXES CRIMINAL SUCM

incels are the ones giving random women money

t.thot

t.roastie is toasty

It's funny

Attached: 1543040112528.png (674x1024, 981K)

you should post this on Jow Forums. i just don't see how this is worth my time and effort but neets could put the money they get to good use.

I'm sorry, let me send you some money to apologize. What's your twitch handle?
Imagine being this illiterate

tourist

What does this have to do with technology?

tourist

what's your point? am i not allowed to read the stupid shit you put online?

TIDF has arrived.

I pay more taxes than I want to (califag with a 9-5 job)

t. bootlicking cuck

if you're a tourist your opinion doesn't matter
now sit down

*pulls down pants*
*pushes buttocks against your face*
BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

*beta squadron

Taxation is theft but I can't get away from it so I'm pulling those cunts down with me. It's not fair otherwise.

>Reporting people for free
>working for the government for free
What a fucking cuck

>>for free
UHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHH
HAHAHAHA

a-are you a girl?
you know what it doesn't even matter let me inhale the fumes

Boy, do I have news for you which will ruin your coping mechanism.
>30% of the person's tax deduction goes to the person who reported the tax evader

Jow Forums

>wjiteknighting without even reading the thread
Yikes!

so what you get like 50 bucks? fucking lmao

I feel like I've seen her before

libraryliteracy.org/about/als/index.html

t. roastie

get your ass to the bread line thot

And the satisfaction of fucking with some cunt that's living the easy life.

$50 per thot, and there's millions of them.
Though $50 is an understatement once we include Arabian prince donations to thots which pull that figure way up my little betafag.

not technology but this does make me chuckle.

Attached: 1497526044412.jpg (1000x800, 94K)

It's not only thots.
>all the butthurt trannyfaggots in this thread who depend on selling their degenerate trapfaggotry to old deviant men and catholic priests
You will pay your taxes as well degenerages! :3

Attached: 1541225513354.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Dude op are you okay you’re kind of glowing around the edges there buddy pal. It’s a good marketing strategy, but for me it’s the mcchicken

>Le Apple shit product
>tight whore pants designed to get attention from niggers
>Stupid fucking expression
I want to fucking slap this cunt so fucking hard and make her beg for air while I laugh in her stupid whore face

I'll be laughing my way to the bank.
If not, I'll be laughing my way to another thot.
Stay bitter.

>Links sargon
Jesus. Sargon is such an idiot.

Fuck the IRS, bunch of incompetent faggots like most government agencies. I can't believe they've been letting camwhores get by without paying their income taxes until now.

le funni cat pic see I'm just an user on le ebin 4channeler culture and not just 1 glowing melanin themed central intelligence officer samefagging

This ain;t it chief

rude

It's pretty funny to watch white-knights squirm at the thought of their "mommy" having to actually having to do something in their life. I don't think anyone wants to work for the government, but crushing whores is probably worth it to them. I'd do the same if I knew of any

When was Jow Forums ever NOT hateful?

> sargon

Attached: greentextsargonstrangler.png (957x531, 170K)

>being this buttmad about someone who gets free money and doesn't need to spend more than 5 mintues to get it
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Just fap and move along sir

epic win

>doesn't need to spend more than 5 minutes to get it
Fucking kek,

did you read the first line

>I made free money flashing my tits online and dodged taxes for years! Why would anyone resent me?

you're aware that they'd only get in trouble if they're hiding their money from the IRS, right? and that if they're paying taxes on it you're wasting your time? incels are so weird.

will thots become ancap now

Implying any e-thot is paying taxes of any kind. You're not really this naive are you?

Internet hat machine, faggot.

Attached: Rapahel-Fedora-688x1030.jpg (688x1030, 52K)

Paypal, youtube, twitch etc will all file 1099-MISC if they make more than a few hundred dollars in a year. If they don't file their own copy that matches what paypal/youtube/twitch filed then the tax man takes it from your bank account.

It isn't possible for thots to tax evade unless a billion dollar company engages in tax fraud.

Attached: nipthothunter.jpg (2000x242, 233K)

Is it sad that the only thing I can notice now is her brows?

Attached: 1543072639011.jpg (1213x1920, 760K)

>tfw you aren't american

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 356K)

As a man I find this shit absolutely hilarious. But as an anarchist I don't support it. But I'm sure as hell ain't fighting against it.

Donations are not processed by the streaming or social media platforms.

>i just don't see how this is worth my time and effort
?
>go to twitch
>irl
>see bobs or brapper
>check name
>report
>get $$-$$$$
It's not worth it if you make more than couple hundred/hour.

It's ok to use your dik user..

>Donations are not processed by the streaming or social media platforms.

Same difference. They all have to file 1099s against the income - if one of them lies the IRS will investigate.

Lmfao pretty sure women don't go on this board. If they do, they're the mega autismo kind that would join the thot crusade, anyway.

Fuck off, Sargoy.

NEW WORLD ORDER