*cockteases you about his forum coming back for a solid month and then removes all traces of it without saying anything*

>*cockteases you about his forum coming back for a solid month and then removes all traces of it without saying anything*

Attached: luke.gif (306x306, 61K)

>*cockteases you*

based

Attached: Sunglasses_Emoji.png (640x640, 90K)

>shills his own shitty jewtube channel on Jow Forums
>lmao im 1 of u guys xDDd down with youtube right

luke smith is a fucking faggot

This guy is a enigma. One thing is for sure, it's gotta be hell in that head of his. A lot of cognitive dissonance, he doesn't know what to do.

>literally who?

Just to add. He does do good work and I like him.

While I do like his content, I will say that basing your entire source of content on the goodwill of programmers who put in thousands of hours of work for free for nothing in return whilst simultaneously begging for donations to support your videos that took 10 minutes to record is rather jewish.

this is my favourite technology

He actually believes the bell curve shit.

>using public computers

WEW

The only controversial thing about the bell curve in the day of its publication was the author trying to prove that society at large will be affected by lower collective intelligence. As in Africa is shit because niggers are stupid. In my opinion this is incorrect because intelligent people make worse life choices than less intelligent ones and when increase the scale so to speak from individuals making bad life choices to large group of individuals making bad life choices it's bound to end in collapse.

>intelligent people make worse life choices than less intelligent ones

Explain pls

do as I say and not as I do

In other words Source = your ass

b-b-but muh pareto distribution! (An exponential law really, but the fancier the name the better)

Attached: gaming laptop powerpoint.png (1920x1080, 870K)

Intelligent people - married at 25, divorced 3 times, have a furkid.

Dumb people - beat their women so they don't leave them, have 12 kids.

Who's evolutionary success here?

nuclear red pill right there

Do you seriously believe that low-iq niggers and trailer trash have more stable marriages than college educated, white collar workers?

Stable marriage is a meme. Beat your woman and she will stick to you. Also American nogs are kind of exception because they are governed by intelligent people's law.

Time to denounce him to the IRS