Will the Supreme Court BTFO Apple?

Will the Supreme Court BTFO Apple?

Attached: 1512677875970.png (836x1740, 806K)

I hope they do desu.
Being able to sideload apps on iOS will kill Android entirely.

Just bought a android phone because of not being able to sideload apps

so what would this mean? F-Droid for iPhones?

Probably. Sounds like a monopoly to me.

>allow the most gullible retards on the planet to download executables from the internet
What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 1527323138768.png (1053x599, 70K)

everything above an asset base of $10bil is a monopoly of some sort

debate me protip you cant

Will Google/apple be forced to include apps that they don't like (p0rn, banned apps for "hate speech",etc ) ?

All this will really decide is if it's legal to make paid app stores on Apple devices that's not the official app store.

They'll see a slight uptick due to a few people being persuraded by sideload, and then it'll all come crashing down in a couple months when grandmas around the globe installs an iOS .ipa checkout app from cheapprescriptions.totallynotascam.blospot.ru.

Am I missing something or what, it’s definitely possible to sideload apps already. You just have to manually trust it.

Freedom.

APPLEL BTFO

Attached: 1539704791430.gif (540x540, 279K)

iTODDLERS BTFOREVER

Attached: 1487129725178.webm (1440x810, 2.84M)

I think you also have to compile it, and it only stays installed for a week unless you pay Apple $99, then it stays for a year.

>Supreme Court of 2018
>Not siding with the megacorp

lol

There are sideload app stores available though? They don't have a monopoly.

Freedom is good, not because it's free, but because it hurts stupid people and keeps smart people employed.

based

lol brainlet

Yeah 5 years ago this was going to be hard to figure where it would go. I think the current court would almost certainly favor Apple to at least enough of a degree in its ruling to help Apple on the big counts

>mfw Jow Forums apps get barred from app stores because they contain "hate speech"
Jow Forums saves the day again

Attached: 1543186781225.png (1000x1000, 176K)

US gov is still salty that Apple wouldn't install the backdoor that they wanted, they'll probably rule against them

isn't that why hiroshi moot made 4channel a thing?

>"Grrrr I hate the government, I need to libreboot my laptop to hide from the dirty government! Fucking stupid gay government..."
>Apple removes muh favrit apps from the app store
>"Help me government!!!"

lets see what the EU has to say about that.
majority android users there, so idk if they would even bother

Probably not. Apple will say it's their right to only distribute their software to their security specifications. Then it's just intellectual property which is inherently monopolistic.

Nobody can debate you because your definition of monopoly is shit.

hopefully

>using an iPhone
They deserve everything.

I don't think people who install libreboot use iPhones.

Attached: ITODDLERS AMIRITE.jpg (320x320, 19K)

>EU

Attached: 718.jpg (472x338, 48K)

Just goes to show how fucking retarded the Incelistic alt-right are.

> buy electric car
> I can't use gas on it
ELECTRICITY MONOPOLY!

this

>Incelistic alt-right are.

What the hell does this have to do with anything ?
Most people who are able to libreboot definitely wont use ishit as any kind of phone.

>App Store is monopoly
i wouldn't shell out more than 200 bux for a phone but if supreme court btfos apple because of app store monopoly there will be no reason to use apple anymore as their store will be flooded with free as in ads pajeet crap. basically play store with subjectively better looks.

The internet becomes a better place as idiots are locked out of their twitter.

It would be like F-Droid, you moron, not in their appstore.

Apple's safe shepherding of normie brainlets into the digital space is what caused the awful sociopolitical climate we're having lately, don't you remember how comfy the internet used to be when you had to have more than half a braincell to use it

How can Apple be so based yet so bluepilled at the same time

yeah, because freetards love apple.

> Apple, no backdoor
>Govt. Fine, will just use USB access we have
>Apple, Now the USB capability is disabled
Apple isnt going to allow side loaded apps becuase that would essentially remove a lot of their security. If forced to allow it, Apple will find some way to make it terrible so its not worth trying to side load.

>the minority will kill the majority

typical apple user

Platform popularity matters.
If Microsoft made Windows XP free and open source in the style of Linux....Thats the ball game, everything is windows from that point on.

Just imagine that people with these beliefs exist

Attached: IMG-20181125-WA0042.jpg (608x767, 49K)

yes and when this will happen with apple?

literally never hence why they never compare themselfs as ios vs android but apple vs android companies..

based

Are you confusing iOS with macOS? You have to jailbreak iOS to side load apps. You can run anything you want on macOS.

Windows is literal shit. I wish Windows would die and Linux would become user friendly so there would be some real competition and choice.

They can't afford that

yes

>monopolies are illegal
>supreme court not siding with a major US company
>android babies only want it because they pirate apks

>DC motor's physically restricted means of operation are the same as an arbitrary piece of software running on your phone

Attached: 1539719359614.png (820x720, 121K)

Yeah, I don't see it happening either.

Democrat judges will side with Apple because apple is also leftist and a big player in dem politics.

Most Republican judges will side with Apple because most republicans are corporate dick sucking cucks even when those same corporations hate them.

It would be more like, buy an electric car, only be able to charge at Tesla power stations.

Itd make me buy an ipad if i could customise it like android