This is the greatest iPhone we've EVER made

>this is the greatest iPhone we've EVER made

How long can they keep saying this before even NPC's get bored

Attached: 1536469679024.png (971x546, 55K)

iNPCs already got bored of that line.
They simply buy the new iToys Apple constantly shit out of their asses.

They already are.

Attached: 1526903715181.webm (419x640, 1.7M)

Well isn't that reasonable? Why would anyone make a worse product than one that they already produce? Do you expect Apple to just say "Hey faggots, we remade the iPhone 6 but it's got a notch and less RAM now. Merry fucking Christmas," or something?

Just because it's true doesn't mean you need to state the obvious.

The fact iToddlers can't watch this without using third party apps only makes it better.

Attached: 1534707152121.jpg (1280x2048, 217K)

Please post a gif thank you.

I thought about this whole NPC thing and I noticed one incredibly important thing:
NPC meme is post-modernism
NPC meme is actually, unironically post-modernism

Post-modernism is about challenging the existing ideals, about "critical theory", about "nothing is obvious"
By trying to fight the imaginary marxists, you have blundered straight into their beliefs, identifying them as yours.

Attached: 1535653047369.jpg (806x1024, 121K)

Kek

>Make new thing
>Charge twice as much for it
>Amazing! It's somehow better than all the others we've made! Aren't we just fantastic! How could we possibly pull this off?

Yeah but they're low IQ so it's a funny meme.

you don't buy iPhones because they're good, you buy them because of the Apple logo

just like how you buy German cars not because they're reliable, but because of the badge

Objectively, the 6S was the best iPhone.

>the poodroid pajeet posting from his $3k civic again
Just how "vintage" is your current chinkpad, poorfaggot?

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>t. never owned a German car

iPhones a shit, don't drag German autos down

>you don't buy iPhones because they're good, you buy them because of the Apple logo

Why is this meme so eternal? I cringe anytime I hear somebody chalk all of Apple's success up to "muh brand loyalty/social signaling"

you're missing a huge fucking part of the picture and you think it's all explained by mindless conformity to the fruit logo, it's not.

Maybe a long time ago Apple was actually good, but ever since Jobs died their tech has been playing catch-up to everything else, with the exception being making their crap be as thin as possible. They've only been getting by because people in China and India keep buying Apple shit as a fashion statement.

fukin incel

cause using a 3rd party app is that stressful.

I find it funny because it just means "our new product is better than our old product"

Yea man my BMW did nothing wrong.