The ABSOLUTE state of BSD

the ABSOLUTE state of BSD

Attached: FuckBSD.png (895x429, 326K)

Truly, BSD users are the cucks of the operating system world.

>wew license
Unshook.

The BSD license is what has kept the BSD's safe from corporate and government subversion. There's no need for a stealth takeover of BSD when they let you take the code and do whatever you want with it. If a corporation or government wants to use GNU/Linux code for their own selfish purposes, they are legally prohibited unless they infiltrate the kernel development team and take it over from within.

They haven't subverted BSD because it has less than 0.1% usage in the world and not worth their time.

No, they simply take the code they like and use it routers, firewalls, servers, or however they like.

FPBP

Cuckholding isn't a subcategory of BDSM? Fits well.

>the Virgin GPL vs Chad BSD

>Chad
most likely cuck.

>BSD software is good enough to sell
Interesting.

>Chad WTFPL vs Virgin BSD GPL

BSD don't give a fuck.

The BSD license is the ultimate freedom

and I find it ironic that freetards think non-permissive licenses are "free" lmao

>what is macOS
>what is the PS4
>what is the Windows NT sockets library

BSDcuck team is here, looks like you touch a nerve OP.

Attached: tumblr_o62i41qpPY1rejo7zo1_400.gif (390x290, 1.8M)

Indeed I did

Attached: GPLvsBSD.png (1069x1081, 812K)

BSD and GPL are both good in their own ways.
If freedom were a drug, WTFPL is what an overdose would look like. I still like it, though.

Lets end the bullshit. With the GPL you won't go to jail for sharing the code, with BSD/MIT and other shit you can go to jail if the code got cucked and went closed source.

GPL= Freedom
BSD= Jail

Attached: 1539067607210.gif (348x372, 1.61M)

Can you give us an example of someone getting sued or prosecuted for violating the BSD/MIT license?

Attached: 1814658_1.jpg (630x630, 85K)

toy, toy, shitty hack

is there an example of this happening? genuinely curious

Can you jailbreak a mac?

Attached: 1521320512260.jpg (399x384, 19K)

This makes no sense? You don't need to jailbreak a mac in the sense that you don't need to jailbreak windows. Even if you had to, apple doesn't sue people who jailbreak ios anyway

Are you trying to be mean on purpose? That's not nice.

Attached: 1421550833719.png (310x217, 27K)

No, you have a fundamental misunderstanding of intellectual property law. If a developer of MIT-licensed code later makes only closed-source releases, the earlier releases stay under the free MIT license, and stay open source.
Even GPL developers could pull off the same bullshit, and the funny thing is, megacorps prefer putting their software under the GPL.

ultimate freedom to let yourself be cucked lmao