Bought used pic related on amazon

>bought used pic related on amazon
>came functioning but missing a controller and a huge gash on the side
>amazon dude tells me to return it for a refund
>i get my refund before i return it

am i just supposed to keep it?

Attached: 71pFB-gWFdL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1000, 70K)

No you're supposed to return the thing or they'll charge you again for it

>is told to return it
>am i supposed to keep it
you're a special kind of stupid

this or at least get banned and reported to the authorities

you will get banned, and probably be charged again

Jamal?

I would return it even if you didn't get the refund why the fuck did you buy a PS4 PS5 is going to be out in like 6-10months.

For the PS4's one good game, obviously.

>used ps4 pro
why
why not just a brand new ps4 slim or something, 4k is a meme
sony confirmed they will wait a while to release a new machine
the industry is finally de-gay-ifying

>am i just supposed to keep it?

Next time you go online and order something, either by card or PayPal etc, do you think it ever crosses the store's mind that they might as well not send you the product because you've already paid?

No you're not supposed to keep it you asshole. Trade doesn't work by people not trading.

If you keep it then you'll cause a butterfly effect and trigger another recession.

Give it back tyrone

Ask the seller. Most would prefer to just give you some money back and you keep the item than deal with a return. But if you've already got refund, you need to send it back with tracking.

Give it back Jamal.

Can confirm.

Keep the item to sell on Craigslist.
Send a box with a brick in it back to the seller with tracking.
If the seller bitches report them to Amazon as a scanner because you sent them the item back and they are lying about receiving a brick.
You will profit the refund and can sell the busted ass item for more profit.

>scanner
*scammer

no they didn't you retard they said they have a bissniess model planned out till 2022 not for "ps4" but for "playstation" as a hole.

the consoles are coming out next year stop being a poor fag

the latest big of info we have from them is that there is only one more exclusive and that they have canceled all events from now till next 8months. what the fuck do you think is going to happen.

people have already got bloodborne maps running in DS3.

in 12months the entire game will be playable. stop being retarded spending 300$ to play one game is escape from tarkov teir retarded.

For people who bitch and moan that the PS4 has no games, how would buying a PS5 solve that problem? It is practically guaranteed that when the PS5 is released, there will be at least a one or two year period where there are no games.

Return it and the mud dauber nest that came with it.

Fuck it, give it a shot.

Use the provided tracking number, but fill the box with cardboard, old books, and rocks.

They’ll never be able to dispute that, because the tracking shows as shipped/delivered, and you got your refund beforehand. Amazon treats their sellers like shit, especially eBay, and always believes the customer.

GOOD LUCK MY NIGGA!

>1TB

Wow that's enough for... 9 games?

>haha games are big, let’s discuss my unrealistic ideals about compressing the game to 64kB and being able to streamload the game off the disc

I bought mine 2 weeks back for: bloodborne god of war red dead last of us and spiderman

No regrets yet

>nigger mentality
give it back tyrone

>64kB
no, but theres a big difference between a game that weighs 8gigs and looks better then a 55gig game made this year