My fucking goddamn neck is killing me

What's the ideal setup to work on a computer?

I put the screen on the TV and sit in the recliner with the keyboard and mouse and I get sleepy.

I can't figure this out.

Attached: c25602bdf093ac285470b44580a45d_gallery.jpg (442x442, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-minerals.com/transdermal-magnesium/absorption/
wellnessmama.com/5804/magnesium-oil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The cock in your throat certainly isn't helping it either.

work out faggot

Attached: datuyvk245ax.jpg (281x281, 18K)

Use a small pillow or no pillow at all during sleep,

This is quite possibly the greatest redpill you will ever learn, your neck is being hurt by pillows. Stop using them

Why do pillows even exist? Maybe we should use them as fleshlights?

this.

also you might have a deficiency of Magnesium (especially if you drink coffee, as coffee reduces Magnesium absorption)
read the part about magnesium oil:
ancient-minerals.com/transdermal-magnesium/absorption/

Attached: 1512742248138.png (959x223, 31K)

I drink liquid trace minerals in my water and the main ingredient is magnesium.

It's just all day with the screens. Screens at work. Screens bullshitting on the internet after work.
idk. I gotta start whipping my head around at my desk like a druggy schizo on a bench.

>I drink liquid trace minerals in my water and the main ingredient is magnesium.
yeah but almost none of the magnesium that you take orally is actually absorbed into your body. try magnesium "oil" or make it yourself
wellnessmama.com/5804/magnesium-oil/

I would think my guts are grabbing it from somewhere. It's not mineral pills, it's liquid ionized or something. It tastes great. Very wholesome. It has ruined me for water without it.
Plus I regularly eat 100% pure bakers chocolate, which is just ground cocoa nibs. Minerals in there too.

I think I my body is just rejecting this life of odd body positions and my head fixated on a screen, but I want to continue to do my work.
They really need to make a programming language that works by constructing legos or some kind of real life tetris board. How about with a whip?
How long ago was the typewriter invented? I blame diversity for this deadening of inputs - which is getting slower and worse with mobile devices of course.

How should I lie down then? Without a pillow I can sleep sideways so it will either have to be on my back or on my belly. Both feel like shit.

Attached: neckhurts.png (519x544, 25K)

Nerd neck

the only good sleeping position is on your back.Best for blood circulation

it's how babies sleep

every 25 minutes take a break and just look at something at eye level for 5 minutes

roll your neck and shoulders.

get a tennis ball, put it in a non-cum soaked sock and dangle it down between you and a wall. push your spine in using the ball.

>the only good sleeping position is on your back.Best for blood circulation
doesn't that fuck up your breathing since it puts pressure on your lungs?

I can absolutely not fall asleep on my back. I used to be able to fall asleep on my stomach too, but now only on my side. And after I injured one of my shoulders only on my right side to be precise.

Attached: talk.gif (255x254, 565K)

it makes it all stronger, the same way bench pressing doesn't damage your pecs by "putting pressure on them". It's just a matter of getting used to it, everyone should try.

>put pressure on your lungs
>by laying on your back
How fat are you? Lose weight, brother.

I don't have pictures or lunks, but I have seen setups which allow the user to fully recline while typing and using a tether for the mouse.

Not sure what you can afford, but look into creating something like that for yourself.

I use the typical small inflatable travel pillow every night with the right air pressure to control cushion height for my multiple cervical disc issues. I just buy the cheap ones.

30mg of Codein 2 times per day will hepl (You)

Attached: XANAX.jpg (685x385, 18K)

>just drug yourself lol

pillows are bloat

Attached: 20181121_115451.jpg (3264x1836, 1.29M)

There is a pillow in that image you pirated, retard.

i threw everything in the trash.
I sleep on the cold hard floor.

Attached: me.png (858x536, 900K)

if i sleep on my back i have a headache in the morning 100% of the time. on my side it's only maybe 50%