What does Jow Forums think about fusicha os?

What does Jow Forums think about fusicha os?

Attached: 250px-Google_fuchsia3.svg.png (250x250, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rvbtkWFDFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

botnet

Glad to see that a microkernel OS will finally be relevant (inb4 minix3 ME), but sadly it will be botnet. Hopefully there will be some kind of fork.

can't wait for it to be cancelled in 6-12 months (if it hasn't already been quietly cancelled internally) with nothing shipped

It's what Android should have been, since Android is kind of an atrocity.

About damn time we get rid of 30 years old code from the kernel. And with a proper GUI toolkit to boot to fully utilize 4k.

>fork when all principal authors are employed by Google

It's going to die in a month if anyone forks. Only exception might be if there was a business case for Facebook or Huawei to fork it, and they lure in one or more of the principal authors.

Won't even reach full release.

It already boots on real hardware.

Not much.

From the same assholes who stripped usb connectivity from android.

Right.

They didn't? I use OTG quite often.

Microkernels are shit

Yea, and so did many other OSes that ended up being shitcanned. Running on physical hardware does not equal it being in a releaseable state or it not running the risk of being canned.

Huh?

Hello, Linus.

A bit sad that they didn't choose Kotlin for the main software development language. Make up your fuckin' minds and stop swapping technologies for no real reason.

Don't make mistake, it's an absolutely political decision with the intent of getting rid of the last GPL code in Android.

Regardless of any technical parameters, it's going to be a botnet.
A few months ago there were reports on how the ad team won over the developers when it comes to tracking and security stuff. No surprise there either.
As for the technical stuff, it's going to be fun seeing how well Google manages a microkernel. The two successful microkernels I know of (QNX and L4) had a very precise vision and tight organization, which are needed if you want to avoid disasters such as Mach.
That is, if, in a typical Google fashion, it isn't already cancelled and the retarded management focused their ADHD on some new meme to chase after.

But that's a good thing. GPL is cancer on Open Source

It is strange how slowly it is progressing Google is behind this and when you compare it to Redox-OS which is to a large extent a one man project. It should really have been in full production by now.

Also why no RISC-V support? ARM is plummeting, RISC-V is the future now and can save Google a lot of royalties. Their ISP chip contained an ARM which was a bit of a waste.

Also, will it have support for Lanai?

It's funny how they are copying Blackberry 10 (which is based on the QNX microkernel) which was superior to both Android as well as iOS. Unfortunately Blackberry messed up their marketing while people were falling for the "app" hype and now we have to deal with these shit operating systems. I don't know a single person who used Blackberry 10 OS and doesn't miss it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-rvbtkWFDFM

SJW faggotry