Why is everyone taking a shit on Apple right now? Not that I'm complaining

Why is everyone taking a shit on Apple right now? Not that I'm complaining.

Attached: 1522515162345.png (875x3630, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVIbCvfkO3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1541420270156.gif (540x540, 279K)

D O N G L E D
O
N
G
L
E
D

based satania poster

fpbp

>"It's apples fault I bent my USB-C connector, I need toddlermagnet instead"
Apple can keep them.

>roll the computer to the left
what did he mean by this?

He kinda does have a point tho. The lightning cable just pops out if something happens. Either way it’s still his own fucking fault and he’s a retard for thinking apple has him “trapped” as if there’s no other companies making phones

Once Steve Jobs died it was over. They appointed a faggot whose only skill is to ensure 50% of presenters at their events are female.

Their lineup of computers makes no fucking sense really. They have gone all USB-C, yet there are all these things we use that are not USB-C.

They are all focused on retina, yet there is only a single external monitor readily available that is retina, and it is only sold by them. They said "you can buy the mac mini so you can choose your own monitor", yet there are literally no fucking monitors.

They have made the iPad Pro faster than there laptops, yet it doesn't have an operating system that you can do anything with.

Their laptop lineup is confusing and stupid.

The iMac is missing height adjustability, the most basic ergonomic requirement of a fucking computer.

The iPhone hasn't had any real actual worthwhile improvements since the 5 or 6 or whatever, yet is getting more and more expensive. The notch is ugly and nobody really gives a fuck about having all screen if it means having a notch.

Their laptop keyboards are shit now. The touchbar is fucking stupid worthless shit that you are forced to buy if you want the high speced laptop.

Their mac pro doesn't even exist.

They take about 2 years to fix basic bugs in their operating systems despite having more money than most countries.

and so on.

Android phones are shit. Windows computers are shit. Us adults with jobs used to rely on Apple for a better quality product, now they are failing us.

Steve Jobs was never as good as people make him out to be. For one the guy was a fucking asshole and many couldn't bare to work with him. He also claimed apple were the first to make a touch screen computer.... Hmmm.... 2004 tells a different story.

The only reason apple is still alive is because they made a deal with the Department of Education to supply them with computers. If it wasn't for that Apple would be dead now.

Actual bait
Macs didn't get us to Mars

This website is nothing but dumb kids. You probably weren't even born when steve jobs was alive.

People probably hated him because they were the dumb fucks trying to make these stupid decisions.

Apple is still alive because it makes the best products in every category, has the top 4 best selling phones, the best laptops, the best tablets, etc.

It is just that they are now not as good as before because they are trying to squeeze every drop of profit out of their customers with these higher prices (even for apple) and prematurely cutting off ports and so on that people still heavily used. They used to just cut off things everyone had stopped using, now they cut things everybody still uses.

That is because other operating systems were more appropriate for the task you stupid kid. Choose the right tool for the right job.

So, when you need to just suck a cock, use apple, got it.

Attached: 1543027552178.png (849x849, 628K)

Stop structuring your fucking paragraphs like this. I'm 29. You write like an 18 year old who just found out about Jow Forums. Go google "what is a paragraph" and learn basic English before trying to refute me. I didn't even read your other 3 sentences because you've presented them as paragraphs.

Fucking Isheep doesn't even know English.

>when I put force on things they bend
Maybe don't then?

>anime picture
>kindergarten "humor"
I don't even care for Apple, but I hope you die a painful death for shitting up the board, cognitively impaired faggot.

Based and redpilled

my sides

>best products in every category
Imagine being this much of a delusional mactard.
This is why you brainlet subhumans are laughed out of every tech community you try to invade.

Attached: 1539284849600.jpg (996x954, 323K)

The chain of replies contains
>Us adults with jobs used to rely on Apple
and you're blaming him for shitting up the board?

Ahh the old "I don't have any real arguments so I need to manage my cognitive dissonance by trying to nitpick something about the person writing the comment".

Once you get older you will learn to write however you want to write, rather than following the rules you were taught.

Look I can do what you do:

>I'm 29.
That isn't a valid sentence.

>Go google "what is a paragraph"
That is the wrong uses of quotation marks. You need to use single quotes unless you are quoting something somebody actually said.

>Fucking Isheep doesn't even know English.
It is 'don't', not "doesn't".

Dumb kid who is insecure about only just passing english trying to pick up adults.

>called some other faggot a kid
>Us Adults with jobs
sounds like projecting to me there bud
>Post cirno with 9s get
>doesn't understand Jow Forums culture for shit
The only one here shitting up the board with faggotry is you.

Attached: 1539994667698.jpg (306x306, 23K)

based and 9balled

>This is why you brainlet subhumans are laughed out of every tech community you try to invade.
Which "tech community" is this, you faggot? This is a bunch of retarded kids still living with their parents who only just figured out how to install linux and then post it with a terminal window open to signal to other retards on here that they are elite hackers.

You stupid kids.

SEETHING

Attached: 1531295775159.png (813x1402, 369K)

The strongest.

Attached: 34726507_p0.jpg (1920x1080, 958K)

>Something tells me that this is all the same guy
So gramps, tell me what reddit is like with that fucking spacing.

Attached: 1540152326959.jpg (419x400, 28K)

'sheep' is a singular noun, you moron.

>hey look, I am a professional 4channer and that is my biggest achievement. I don't have any arguments so better go back to bashing apple.

Sheep is both singular and plural.

They were doing shitty job with their products for some time, now said shitty job is translating directly to the consumers.

You started the sentence with "Fucking" though, so it can only make sense as a plural. You would have to start it with "This fucking" to reference a singular person. "Fucking sheep" is a reference to the plural form.

>t. assblasted ipajeet

aww, little boy has run out of things to say.

It's a trade-off, the new connector lets you plug into any port, charge much more quickly, and plug in tb3 devices to any port. Not saying the magnetic chargers are not better for certain people, but that it's not clear cut

The problem is that people are holding onto technology for much longer, so you have to carry around usb-c to whatever dongles. I feel like Apple are trying to force people to buy new products they don't need just so they can connect without dongles.

>Posts ad hominem
>gets ad hominem reply
>I win this internet fight haha
truly a sad man

>has done nothing but called people kids ITT
>Gets pointed out by others for calling people kids
>hurr durr, you guys are just bashing apple, you guys don't have any arguments
>doesn't know what archives are for ones who have CONSTANTLY pointed out apples huge problems, including how the T2 chip will be apples thorn
Jesus dude, you might want to get that room temp IQ checked before you post again, or better yet, just never post again,

Attached: 1540608161438.gif (540x302, 517K)

>post actual argument
>get a bunch of kids screaming like faggots as per usual
>then trying to divert argument into this stupid Jow Forums game that has nothing to do with the arguments

>but that it's not clear cut
But it is. They ass-fucked their own fans by killing the objectively best charging port in the laptop business. To defend that is unreal.

Literally no content in your post.

>post actual argument
Where?

the times are shifting, user
-DC is beating Marvel
-Apple gets shit
-Gaymers are not tolerating unfinished shit and are actually voting with their wallets in several cases (see FO76, battlelfield vagina, RTX cards)
-AMD is killing it and intel is being left behind
-intel is planning dGPUs
-novidya stock is falling along BTC values
-normalfags are more woke than ever about le botnet
-the feminist wave is passing
etc.
2019 will be a very interesting year.

I am the only one even making arguments, the rest were "ITUOGOGLGLER BTFO" until I got here.

they make the best or among the best in tablets, laptops and phones. Is this really disputable?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 128K)

yes

>Point out your autism
>still won't go to the archives
Do you also need to be lead to water and have the cup put to your mouth? You've made no arguments in your posts, you've been flaming the whole time and got called out for it, now your'e either back tracking or diverting. congrats, you played yourself.

Attached: 1540258205075.png (680x208, 236K)

>Getting this buttblasted over a petty Jow Forums thread
iToddlers are really that fucking cultish over their fisher & price toys

They are not arguments, they are (garbage) opinions.

>unironically defending a multi billion corporation
How does one become such a retard? Did your parents repeatedly dropped you on your head?

You never made a single argument. You dropped some opinions which are just as worthless as the iToddlers btfo memes.
The fact that you got triggered is telling.

baste

>le cirno
>le Jow Forums "culture"
Jesus. Go back to Dramatica and stay there, you oligophrenic underage retard.

>I rolled my laptop to the left to plug another dongle into the right and this happened

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

I like the way a lot of the apple devices look but the price and the fact I cant do whatever I want with my device is a deal breaker for me. If only I could install a system wide ad blocker on the iphone I wouldn't care about dropping $1400 on the device. The laptops look great but I don't want to use mac OS and their hardware seems to crap out too soon.

Embarrassing newfag. You're the reason this board is ruined. Dumbass "adult" larpers.

Brian who?

>le animay uWu
>muh chans culture xD
>look mom I'm an auldfag
>thread completely derailed
You are literally the gamergate and election cycle cancer that killed this entire website. Get colon cancer and drink bleach, spastic piece of human refuse.

Anime has been part of this website since day 1 you absolutely retarded newfag. How do you not feel embarrassed posting this stupid shit?

Bruh, you're in one of Jow Forums's signature consumerist threads, everyone here are 70IQ reddit apes from third world countries, which is why you see heavy projecting with the reddit spacing callouts. It's best you save your breath, these retards are unsalvageable

sad but true. rip 4chinz.

Be gay = ruin company

Weeaboos are some of the most cancerous people on the internet. Imagine furfags and tumblr tier leftism rolled up into an obnoxious package. Just because this site had /a/ doesn't mean the users or its culture evolved from anime, not even close.

Yes it absolutely does. This website was originally made for animefags to discuss anime and other things. Stop being such a fucking newshit.

And it stopped being the centerpiece long ago. People who relentlessly avatarfag with muh cute animu on non-anime boards are mentally impaired underage cancer that should be banned on sight in much the same way dolltards and ponies were back in the day. Again, stick to larping as "auldfuck" on Jow Forums4chan. You know nothing.

And you were originally made to become an upstanding member of society, yet here you are discussing the merits of shitting up a technology forum with stills from chinese cartoons. Neck yourself.

You're really a testament to the average applefag's intellect.

Attached: 1542878814041.png (900x729, 129K)

>wojakedit.jpg
>ure dum applel LUL
QED, "epic anime oldfag". Stick to /x/ and Jow Forums. Better yet, drink some bleach.

>Why is everyone taking a shit on Apple right now?
Because it's shit, mostly.

Hey Tim!

based

that's a strange way to spell worst

>applel

The only thing I'll give Jobs is that he seemed genuinely interested in growing Applel's market share. Tim Crook just wants to fleece existing customers.

Does he not realize how bad this spacing looks?

Attached: file.png (1542x410, 80K)

it makes sense to me, each line is a change of subject. seems natural

Even saying le ironically means you have to go back. I don't know how people like you breathe, you've still not made any points about apple and are getting assmad, this place was made for anime, fuck off if you don't like it.

Attached: 1539995506334.jpg (250x250, 8K)

it's a list

It's a list as it is a dictionary. Shitty job at both.

Did you just assuming its gender?

this, cant wait til Apple is history

based

everyone will complain about it but continue to buy their products so apple doesn't give a shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=NVIbCvfkO3E

>no mac pro
This
I never use Apple crap but I am constantly wondering why they don't make desktop/server pcs and monitors like they used to
The trashcan pro was a joke but I like the older ones.
Hated the aio imacs since the CRT days
Why the fuck have they taken the brilliant simple designs of early 00s peak apple and crapped over them? Every singe time apple stuff pops up on here YouTube or tech press in general it's always negative I remember during 00s to early 2010 they could do no wrong and I actually liked their products
Ironically even knock off Apple crap like oppo running Android (coloros) is a better option for those wanting a Apple iPhone like experience then the horrible dongleshit that's going on now.
Tbqh usbc is always going to be shit it's just a shit design for a connector unironically micro usb or any other kind of usb was better.
I'll never touch usb c shit as long as I live I hope oppo never go to it and use their own weird connector that's compatible with micro usb

>But they have us enslaved. It's hard to find a way out
Kill this fucking retard

Attached: 1533209199385.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Because they deserve.

Attached: apple.png (720x1022, 72K)

B&R

>$825B market cap
lmao, wasn't that the most valuable company in the world? They are competing with Microsoft now.

I actually like thunderbolt 3. Just buy a 20 dollars hub and a 15 dollar usb c to hdmi with 4k 60hz support and you are done. Its not a big deal