I have brought OneeChan back to life and it also supports 4channel

I have brought OneeChan back to life and it also supports 4channel.
github.com/KevinParnell/OneeChan
OneeChan used to be pretty much dead and was hard to install if you didn't have it before the original maintainer deleted his GitHub. With the new separate site now for sfw boards (4channel), it no longer worked (it still worked on Jow Forums though), so I took it upon myself to bring it back to life and also fix it so it can run on the new 4channel site. Things have largely been kept the same but I have fixed and added a few things.

In the last day I have made a few general bug fixes and enabled auto updating in script managers like Tampermonkey, and have also uploaded a new user theme and some new mascots. I will continue to maintain OneeChan and add to it. Version 5.7.7 was just released tonight.

My technical support discord can also be found here - discord.gg/BPxUHXj

I just got myself a tripcode after mining all day yesterday and will be working on adding more mascots. I will be also answering some stuff from the last thread as I missed the last 55 replies.

LAST THREAD -

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 8.43.51 AM.png (2880x1800, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/KevinParnell/OneeChan/issues/3
imgtc.com
community.kde.org/Promo/Material/Mascots#Artworks_by_Tyson_Tan_2
4channel.org/*
4channel.org/*
sys.4channel.org/*
sys.4channel.org/*
boards.4channel.org/*
boards.4channel.org/*
my.mixtape.moe/ninmcy.json
jsfiddle.net/ry6hS/36/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck I messed up my trip, of course

Thanks Kevin! You’re always there for us when no one else is.

Thread view

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 8.47.06 AM.png (2880x1800, 1.29M)

Current version is 5.7.7

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 2.39.31 AM.png (1130x260, 72K)

Add more pone waifus

Some of the mascots I will be adding
github.com/KevinParnell/OneeChan/issues/3

Attached: new mascots.png (2880x3408, 2.28M)

Remember just add pic related to your existing OneeChan scripts. You don't need this guy's sloppy attempt.

Attached: 1543266403890.png (361x173, 14K)

Attached: 1543212681552.png (460x460, 813K)

He looks so sad

You're welcome king
Awesome, glad everything is working for you
Missed that, fixed, thanks.
What said. I personally have been using imgtc.com for the mascots I've been adding as they don't compress the image like Imgur does.
I will eventually, but for now it will just be done as a script. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I don't recall this ever working in the past.
Do you mind sharing that theme? I'll add it to OneeChan.
No
It might just be your browser or if you have some script disabling stuff going on it's probably fucking with some stuff. I'm glad you were able to resolve it though.

Putting up this dumb useless bitch for a mascot is not a good sign.

Feel free to use any of the other mascots or none at all

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 9.16.02 AM.png (2880x1800, 2.04M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 9.16.21 AM.png (2880x1800, 1.75M)

I just added
@match *://boards.4channel.org/*
and everything works.
What useless tomfoolery.

Why are you adding mascots by request? People can add their own via the Add button. Adding themes and mascots is hardly maintaining the script Kevie Kev.

Are you saying that adding more things to it is a bad thing? :thinking:
Adding themes and mascots isn't the only thing I plan on doing.

He's mentally retarded, be nice to mental retards who don't know people can add their own shit instead of depending on someone else's unnecessary bloat.

Attached: 1300186307332.png (730x469, 378K)

>Adding themes and mascots isn't the only thing I plan on doing.
And the train wreck begins. I'd learn to properly use GitHub before I go advertising projects on Jow Forums and get a bunch of people depending on your inadequate skills.

>Aquafag
>glaring white theme
>discord
Please tell me you're trolling Jow Forums

Add Konqi & Katie!
community.kde.org/Promo/Material/Mascots#Artworks_by_Tyson_Tan_2

Attached: Mascot_konqi-support-business.png (2480x3508, 595K)

Do it yourself you fucking retard. Click the fucking Add button!

Added to my list

Don't rip my oneechan setup off please

THIS
After few months he will push his notcryptominer.js

This is the state of Jow Forums. Where they resort to a fatass mouth breather to add fucking mascots to their CSS style because they're too stupid to use the inline import function. You guys are fucking pathetic.

That was the plan

Attached: 1521990407072.png (3218x3721, 1.03M)

The guy gives off the vibe of a South Asian or South-East Asian micropenis desperate for attention. He even made a tech support Discord for a fucking script he didn't even make and doesn't know shit about, where the only configurations he makes are superficial settings changes designed so users themselves can tweak them without any coding prowess. It's so fucking hilarious and transparent my sides are starting to vibrate. Next he'll be begging for donations or patreon.

Attached: images.jpg (186x271, 6K)

>they're too stupid to use the inline import function
You could just call it the Add button instead of trying to sound smart user.

>advance users
No wonder, I'm certain now, the old deus of Jow Forums have left us.

this

Attached: .jpg (640x480, 109K)

>I just got myself a tripcode after mining all day yesterday
>went with !!09J7uBYC2R3
what the fuck?

Can't even trip right. Do you really want this fuck maintaining your userscripts?

oh actually nvm I realized he has !Kevin/SUcc on his other posts
that's actually kinda funny

I accidentally put something in wrong, sorry

so this is episode 3 of lets bully kevin?

I demand Megumin and Kuro/Illya

Attached: Megumin.full.1986667.jpg (646x914, 421K)

They're still on Namek. Hopefully the main bully kills one of his white knights causing him to go Super Saiyan soon so this can end.

OP ITT

Attached: ed2.png (680x1483, 180K)

This might be an awful idea, but can you automatically export the user's configuration? I clear my cookies a lot and it sucks remaking them.

Based. I will run with this reference

>hard to install
Because copying the code into tampermonkey is so difficult. Just use the archived script and add

// @include 4channel.org/*
// @include 4channel.org/*
// @include sys.4channel.org/*
// @include sys.4channel.org/*
// @include boards.4channel.org/*
// @include boards.4channel.org/*

Yes that is what that does

Our King, Kevin!

Also this

Megumin is already included, but I could always add more of the same mascots
I suggest changing the settings to your liking and then export and save it so whenever you clear stuff you can always import it back in and have all your old settings.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-27 at 12.22.52 PM.png (2880x1800, 1.12M)

>no Yotsuba masocots
Damn son, I don't even have all the Yotsuba ones like the one with the winter coat.

see >inb4 "add them yourself lol"
Yotsuba Koiwai is the unofficial mascot of Jow Forums(nel) and therefore should be a default option

I can add them as well.

Is Appchan X worth it?

No, use 4chanx with oneechan

But don't use OPs fork. He's gonna probably add a butt coin miner in the package somewhere.

Nah crypto is a meme. I don't want to do anything malicious and I won't.

Alright, while I'm at it, what's the Jow Forumsapproved dark theme?

your own

I tried bruh but the mascots are broken.

Attached: 2018-11-27 22_35_47.png (882x545, 10K)

Werks on my machine

Why so analblasted?

Because this is bully Kevin general

More like the creator said “I made this” and then dabbed on everyone by deleting his entire github with no consideration for his userbase, and then a random user came around and archived it but refused to maintain it. Now it’s being maintained and updated.

>maintained and updated
Changing version numbers and adding your name isn't updating

Well if I were to add my name you would see Conner on the script. Is it there somewhere? It just says Kevin.

>he doesn’t inspect his scripts before they’re installed

Are you 5 years old?

Whatever suits your own taste.
Why the fuck do you need other people's taste approval? Are you a fucking Ditto? Do you lack personality that much?

Can you not add so many default mascots? I don't want unnecessary bloat and people can add their own shit.

This

You're just bloating up the script with all these requests. If someone wants a theme or mascot, import it yourself.

Oh well, guess I'll have to use Kevin's and recommend to anyone who asks to do the same.

Everyone please be nice to Kevin.

This t b h. Meanie poopyheads in this thread

I'd tell you to stop sucking Kevin's dick, but we know he's refusing your services. Gotta wait till marriage after all right Kings?

That's right, King!

Ayooo king!

Exactly, no thot is getting this micropenis without a ring on my finger.

FUCK YOU KEVIN.
Also thank you Kevin.

How does it feel to be so mad about some random stranger on the internet that you don’t know and won’t affect your life in any way?

>having common decency and respect for a person is ducking their dick
Fuck off incel

>mascots are stupid
>appchan has a way better css editing environment that updates in real time
>appchan only works with a shitty fork of greasemonkey

Just use byori or lambda.sx or some imagehost with private and secure uploads and host them.
No need to fuck up the browser and the script by hosting from the PC because browsers are coded like diarrhea.

>having decency and respect towards idiots
...breeds more idiots and ruins the world we live in. You can off yourself now along with your persona of bullshit you ignorant imbecile. Decency for the sake of decency is the sign of a simple mind too stupid to act according to situation and requiring an absolutist mindset since it can't cope otherwise.

t. i am very smart

>confusing intelligence with basic social experience and the lessons learned from living a life around many different people
Try getting outside of your basement and/or bubble.

Does anyone know why I can't post multiple images with one captcha anymore?
Jow Forums X used to work where I could set it to auto post and post 4 images per 1 captcha fill out.

Because fuck Kevin

Does this work on solus?

It only works on Solus.

t. based atheist scientist IQ-140 redditor who posts Neil Tyson quotes on Facebook

If I were to pee in her butt, would the resulting enema be purified enough for me to drink it?

Attached: Darkness thonk.png (600x632, 253K)

Thanks! I’m so glad someone finally took over oneechan

Could you share the handsomeware wallpaper?

this one gets it

sure

my.mixtape.moe/ninmcy.json

let me know if there are any issues with visibility or whatever and i will make some adjustments

kys yerself please

fuck you and your stupid monkey nigger exclamation mark
what are you a child jumping up and down pissing himself with excitement

add yoshii

Attached: 1436736660176.jpg (640x352, 27K)

That would be a 4chanx issue
It's based on Solus. Ikey is the original creator of this script and he left it suddenly without saying anything to leave others working on it and maintaining it.
Yes but that might make her cry
You're welcome :)
Sure thing (not made by me)
Thanks
Alright, maybe I'll add the orange splatoon inkling as well

Attached: image.jpg (720x512, 146K)

His smile and optimism: gone.

Another user and I are currently working on implementing clicking to change mascots, here's a basic starting point and proof of concept. jsfiddle.net/ry6hS/36/

>kazuma

Attached: file.png (2032x1128, 1.44M)

Person in my Discord requested it

The reason so many people hate this is because you didn't work on anything but changing Jow Forums to 4channel and the, "creator", Kevin, is a fat faggot who unironically uses Mac