Apple is giving shit away for free!

Oh no no nononononono

Attached: Screenshot_20181127-154317.png (1440x2560, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehacker.com/how-to-remove-google-apps-from-your-android-phone-1825832017
discussions.apple.com/thread/8150069?answerId=33213215022#33213215022
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

itards can't keep up with the prices and uselessness of the iphones.
Gotta pump those numbers.

applel is failing hard without steve jobs i don't know how anyone could want to own shares in it

other phone makers do not blindly copy apple, that is a shitty meme, for example the notch some chinese brands copied it but THEY ALSO MADE NON-NOTCH phones, and for example samsung did not copy it

Are those deals still available? I've gotten really tired of google lately.

lifehacker.com/how-to-remove-google-apps-from-your-android-phone-1825832017

>remove google apps
Gee thanks. I want to remove android along with the apps.

do you even realize how shitty iOS is you're not even allowed to "select all" on a webpage in safari. managing files doesn't exist

>do you even realize how shitty iOS is
No. I've never had an apple product in my life.

discussions.apple.com/thread/8150069?answerId=33213215022#33213215022
>so intuitive i should donate to the ADL and SPLC now as thanks to apple

This. You cannot view, for example, WebM files in your browser so you have to download them, then play them on another app. Your phone will shut down an app if it gets stuck loading for too long and you can't do nothing about it. You can go on and on how restrictive Apple is with their mobile shit products.

This image needs to die. If I get a phone that is considered "an elite status symbol," it should do everything an Android phone can do like a desktop PC. There is no reason a phone nowadays should be restrictive. But no, because "restrictive = secure and upper class" thanks to the kikes pushing that meme belief so hard. Now people are waking up and seeing how stupid they were for giving Apple their money.

"Restrictive phone = secure and upper class elite" now means "restrictive = insecure stupid tech illiterate rich people."

Jow Forums talks alot shit about apple products, so I thought that I might give it a try. They might actually be good like intel cpus, nvdia gpus, and playing vidya on windows computers.

> good
> playing vidya on windows computers
Don't inject heroin, it makes you a live zombie.

>playing vidya on windows
>bad
I don't really care for slavshit, and pajeet opinions. Chance are you probably have a steam account anyways, and that you're a hypocritical piece of shit.

Back to you fucking retard.

>Android phone can do like a desktop PC
BHAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

/v/ doesn't talk about tech.

The only apple product I actually have is an old gen3 apple tv that I got for free used from a relative that didn't want it anymore. I use it mostly just for youtube because the shit built into my tv sucks balls.

What's your steam name butiful?

Off topic
but does anyone know a free program which i can access my iphones apps without itunes? new update is shitty

Listening to nu-Jow Forums is a bad idea.

They need to offload that inventory to keep their unit "sale" numbers up.

>750$ for a phone

>"$" after numbers

Attached: 1503110489804.jpg (250x203, 6K)

>capitalize the first letter in every other word in the title
>it's not even consistent across different websites/publications
fuck off amerishart

Attached: 019.jpg (3521x3837, 1.67M)

>those articles

Attached: E4EEB4AC-FF18-4C50-A64E-2ED75AB7842A.png (633x524, 14K)

Literally come out with a SE 2 with a headphone jack @$400 and all their problems will be solved.

Or an updated 6/7/8 with a headphone jack and improved internals. They could even go with the ipad pro design since people seem to like it

wait. what's wrong with putting a unit after a number?

>it costs dollars seven hundred and fifty
>it's the twelfth month, within which the day is twenty seven, of the two thousand and eighteenth year

Attached: 1541680358666.jpg (213x362, 10K)

>750$
Intelligence level: low.
Letting foreigners in Jow Forums was a mistake.

Attached: slav-cutouts.png (2347x2706, 3.67M)