/csg/ - Chinese Shit General

Cyber Monday Edition
In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
(Cross-thread) user reviews some headphones
(Cross-thread) Replacing German earpads with Chinese
(Cross-thread) redmi note 4 phone review

previous thread:

Attached: 154318866851.jpg (850x668, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01BI4UQK0/ref=twister_B07BJCDC5W?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
aliexpress.com/item/5-Pairs-Japanese-Style-Bamboo-Chopsticks-Sushi-Food-Chopsticks-Chinese-Style-Printing-Patterns-Chopsticks-Food-Sticks/32784735896.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chink*

more like chinese slut general lmao

>no previous thread history posts
==SHIT THREAD==

Attached: 066.png (938x823, 94K)

>review some shit
>retarded op won't even put it on the news, instead he copypasted the ones from the previous one
just

he also put it as chinese instead of chink, I'm guessing it's some retard.
Can we have an actual new proper thread?

/csg/: Lazy OP News Section Edition

>(Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)

>package ordered on 11.11 with epacket shipped a week later and the tracking number still shows nothing

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Might dispute at the end of the estimated delivery date at the end of this week, I've never had epacket take more than 2 weeks to arrive, and I think the seller fucked up the tracking number and gave me a fake one.

Is China small package plus fast this time of year? I chose economy shipping instead of epacket by mistake and my item arrived in only 12 days.

>Huion 1060 Pro+
>Xiaomi Mi Band 2
Still waiting for my screwdriver set, which ironically enough, I paid for ePacket on. The other two, I stuck to the default free shipping.
Yes, I'm that user the other day that posted that one image of their Huion. I don't know why I did it. I humbly apologise.
Considering buying a heat gun & a basic soldering station (one of those octopus clamp arms) before cyber monday finishes
I wouldn't mind getting a Mi Band 3 now

On a related note, I just realised how fucking shit my phone camera is without any tinkering.

Attached: some_fucking_gay_name_for_a_pointless_fucking_image_ill_post_a_single_time_on_4chan.jpg (2560x1440, 925K)

i really hope my 10 packages won't arrive until january
won't be home most of december and the postal office will just send them away after few weeks

I know this probably gets asked all the time, but after doing a lot of research on it, I've decided I'd like to buy a few dildos from Ali.
I know they should usually come with discrete packaging, but what do I say to the seller so the message comes across well enough to guarantee discrete packaging?
I don't want my room mate to deal with several phallic boxes or "sex toy" on the box, since he works a lot and would likely get pretty pissed because of the frequency / amount of shit I buy.

For general cleaning of computers, is it better to get an electronic succer or blower?
Retail DataVacs are fairly expensive, and I want to be a cheap bitch~

Can you not just defer packages to a later date during your vacation? I know USPS does it.

fuck you that's a 2hu

maybe ask them to label as face massager?

Anime is wrong

we had several chinese shit general thread with news before, this OP is just lazy.

>dumb chink animeposter can't even properly update the OP
>chinese instead of chink
sad

Attached: 1543333063206.jpg (601x601, 83K)

I own a datavac and it's such a good investment. A cheaper alternative would be xpower for $49 usd

amazon.com/dp/B01BI4UQK0/ref=twister_B07BJCDC5W?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Chink Shit General is dead

Hey, I'm new to /csg/, my main question is this.
Is it commonplace to buy something for cheap, use it a few times, and nearly never use it again?
Because that's what I'm considering doing with a soldering iron.
Is this a smart thing to do? Or am I just being autistic by even bothering doing a small soldering project, then never using it again, compared to just outright never doing it?

would cost me a 30+ for the month

Maybe it's worth spending that money to avoid having your parcels fucked off, friend

>anime

Does xpower only blows air or can it be used as small vacuum too?

Many people do this, soldering irons are 10 bucks at Wal-Mart

Just bought one of these shit mini pcs plus a KZ ES4 and ZSN

Attached: 20161108111507_49115.jpg (750x750, 29K)

it's only a blower, not vacuum

Really?
Is it a good idea?
I have one small project in mind, then will be unlikely to actually use it much afterwards, if at all.
I can't decide, but there's only 16 hours left of the Aliexpress sale

2Gb of RAM? That's gonna be difficult.

Does anyone here buy clothes off Aliexpress?
I see a few cute dresses/stockings, but then I wonder if it's worth buying online, since I live quite close to a secondhand place, and my dad gets a veterans discount of 20%, so I usually get stuff a lot cheaper in person than online, at least in regards to clothes.
Would anyone mind sharing some opinions of clothes?

just go for it, you might actually enjoy tinkering with solder projects

In my experience secondhand stores are best bet. You can find practically new clothes there for almost nothing, and most importantly — you can feel the material and try it before buying.

I buy clothes from there all the time. Just look for good reviews.

Alright, what about a hot air gun? I'm canuckian, and found a decently reviewed one for a little under $30 moose dollars

Get

Get

2 ways of thimkimgn "buy for liefe" "buy cheap shit youll use once"

>you can feel the material and try it before buying
Exactly! That's the main thing I had in mind.
I know there are good deals on chink sites, I'm not denying that, but there seems to be a few things that just make more sense to buy in person.
I was mostly curious in regards to price haha.
I know not all sellers online are dodgy, and that probably most are good, but at least in regards to price, since a lot of secondhand places do weekly sales or better yet, regular really good sales one day a week.
For example, once before, I bought a corset, 2 cute bras, a cute pair of panties, and some masquerade gloves for a total of about $5 AUD.

Jack Ma has been confirmed as a communist party member. You're not going to keep using Ali are you?

I wish i could join the party

what the fuck user why do you have a fetish for dressing up like a girl?
>used undergarments

Attached: 1446850926496-0.png (343x543, 4K)

Its not any cheaper to buy clothes from AliExpress 90% of the time, with the exception being high quality replica creators making $40 versions of $200+ memewear. Stockings would be okay to buy but I wouldnt risk money on a dress that might be completely unfitted like a lot of clothes on Ali are.

Yeah you're not getting all that for $5 from AliExpress but at the same time it's all used which is highly questionable. I shop secondhand as well but I wouldn't buy panties/bras/socks secondhand.

Any other EU fags got their chink shit shipped through Estonia?

Yep. Eastern Europe here. It's quite common.

I'm not using it for anything intensive.

I think I know what's going on, I ordered a tablet and saved like 30 dollars on 11.11 and they didn't want to sell it for that much cheaper so they give a fake tracking number and bide their time until they have to refund it so they don't actually lose money on their margins for selling a product for that much cheaper

Slant eyed fucks

Bought a SKMEI sports watch because I needed something with a countdown timer. Was a bad choice because the alarm wasn't loud enough. The screen was also a little dark. It's very readable in sunlight and with usual indoor lighting but not so much in dim lighting. The backlight isn't strong enough and is really only useful when it's really dark. I like that it doesn't have much branding or clutter though.

Attached: photo_2018-11-25_12-03-20.jpg (960x1280, 125K)

make sure when you refund to mark it out of stock no matter what they say, this way they get bad boy points from jack ma and may even get their store deleted.

Attached: 1399042655239.jpg (1920x1080, 386K)

It's also pretty dang huge and would get caught on my backpack strap all time. I ended up ordering a Casio AE-1300WH which is much more manageable and has an interval timer.

Attached: skm.jpg (1221x605, 112K)

where can i get some AOC merch friends?

Attached: uqn1ct6j7yw11.png (333x320, 71K)

insole user here's your (You)

anyone bought chopsticks from aliexpress? have these ones on the way, hope i don't die from toxic varnish

aliexpress.com/item/5-Pairs-Japanese-Style-Bamboo-Chopsticks-Sushi-Food-Chopsticks-Chinese-Style-Printing-Patterns-Chopsticks-Food-Sticks/32784735896.html

Attached: 5-Pairs-Japanese-Style-Bamboo-Chopsticks-Sushi-Food-Chopsticks-Chinese-Style-Printing-Patterns-Chops (800x800, 87K)

Anyone else still waiting for Gearbest to ship their Black Friday orders?

i bought steel ones years ago and they are super good

Earbuds and Micro SD card showed up today

Attached: IMG_20181127_171401.jpg (3000x4000, 3.34M)

I want Sakuya to choke me with her thighs

Attached: be4e03aca039b5632413f68845d91596.jpg (1400x900, 377K)

man feet

Not my main thing but i'm lowkey into it

Ordered some a few weeks ago, haven't died yet

Attached: 6512a36f5316e5015151789c0b0529bf.jpg (1440x1440, 456K)

I got the One Ring.

comfy reviews christmas patreon when

Guys redpill me on xiaomi airpods, do they have better soundquality than apple airpods?

What's the best place for Europeans to buy the Xiaomi Airdots from?

Are earbuds with detachable cables easy to accidentally detach? I ordered some ZST's and I am scared. I've had a curse for the past 3 years of having my earbuds 'disappear'.

Attached: 1522419339082.png (657x527, 21K)

Not sure, but i can recommend the official Xiaomi stores, they actually have very decent prices, often less than +10% than if you ordered it from china. And they have warranty and ofc its instant.

what could possibly go wrong???

Attached: Universal-EU-to-UK-Plug-2-Pin-to-UK-3-Pin-Plug-Conversion-Socket-Travel-Adapter.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x640, 26K)

>Random wiring (not very likely with a product like this, but they can be pretty retarded with hooking up cables that have uncolored wires in them for example)
>Thin metal that melts
>Aluminium or some other retarded shit that can also melt
>Dubiously attached pins

Tbh if it has good reviews and seems well made and you're gonna use it for a phone charger or a small laptop even (but not a vacuum cleaner) you should probably be fine.

/csg/ - cantonese single gamers

Nope, you have to apply considerable amount of force to detach them.

yeah which is kinda a downside too, you don't want to be removing them too frequently or something will break

Why do you want to remove in the first place? Only if the cable needs replacement and I doubt it will happen too often.

well in my case, my earphones (nuforce EDC3) came with a long braided cable which is useful for use in studio/desktop, and a shorter TRRS mic cable which is good for one the go. but I just stick with the longer one because of fear of damage.

Anyone here has an experience buying clothes from aliexpress?
How much cancer will I end up with?

Jest get extender cable for «studio»/desktop and use it with shorter cable.
Extenders are what, $1/piece?

curious about any chinese merino clothing suppliers, for undershirts and gloves etc

Hey /csg/, my father just bought a Teclast F5 to do light stuff with Lightroom. Did he fuck up?

nice feet

Why don't you buy the stuff your dad needs? Don't you love him

post dad pics

well, it's basically an Atom netbook so it's gonna be bloody slow for anything beyond simple exposure corrections

This is 4channel now. I don't think you or your racial slurs belong here.

Buying from Japan is 100% better and twice as reliable.

Attached: DSC_0996.jpg (1536x2304, 652K)

Send pad dicks

'Thia user is impersonating fourchannel staff'

Why do you want to order them from Ali? Go buy them from lovehoney, they always ship discreetly.

>since he works a lot and would likely get pretty pissed because of the frequency / amount of shit I buy.
why does him working mean he would get annoyed at you? because you're a neet spending your neetbux in sex toys instead of getting a job?

Any chink phones that use the aws band? Cheaper the better. G-d bless.

Attached: fork.jpg (605x780, 79K)

I just buy a thousand pack of disposables from the Chinese grocery every few months

Anyone have any experience with Leupold knockoffs on ali?

Attached: rBVaR1rbKpaAdFjCAAROchHNZfU559.jpg (800x800, 86K)

Redmi Note 6 Pro

link to nippon store?

Y!japan auctions and rakuten. You have to know what you're looking for first.

I live in Estonia, I don't use amazon and ebay mainly because import tax is basically 50% of what the product costs and it drives me up the wall

a reason to live

Attached: 100 percent sad.jpg (600x1005, 65K)

Just go browsing, I'm sure you'll find something nice user.

Attached: DSC_0065.jpg (1536x2304, 626K)

This is the worst /csg/ OP i have seen. KYS

Wow, finally they changed the general to no longer be racist, I can now post on here without feeling guilty for the oppressed and socially disadvantaged persons of the east. Thanks for the great work, OP, I'll be sure to invite all my friends to 4channel now to get these sweet deals!

kys

Attached: how to hang yourself.jpg (607x1068, 132K)