Upgrade old PC to AMD Ryzen 2600x

>upgrade old PC to AMD Ryzen 2600x
>find out you need W10 in order for it to run efficiently

Goddammit why am I stuck using such a piece of shit OS? Did W10 at least get better since launch?

Attached: 681BEC7C-4BA7-47B4-BB08-08F1FAF1766B.jpg (500x281, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fdossena.com/?p=w10debotnet/index_1809.frag
github.com/ekistece/vlmcsd-autokms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can use windows 7.

Install Gentoo

Ryzen running fine on windows 7 though.

not op but should I trust those 6$ windows 10s on ebay or are they just a scam?

>paying for windows

you can trust them but they are also a scam
fdossena.com/?p=w10debotnet/index_1809.frag

>Ryzen needs Windows 10
The fuck are you smoking? I'm running Fedora 28 on a Ryzen laptop, and Proxmox VE on a Ryzen 2700 desktop.

There's a chance M$ will ban the key and unactivate your windows if they find out the source of keys of this specific seller

OP needs it for his games...

I used them for both my extra laptop and my gaymen computer, it's been over a year and the licenses are still working fine but I did notice that the ebay seller's account that I bought mine from has been deleted since then.

In the off chance this happens you can just buy another $6 key from a different seller and enter it to re-activate Windows.

And then if this happens again they will send Mossad death squads your way

Except that's wrong.

How do you know if 100% of people this happened to are dead?

Scam of course. Just install enterprise trial on an smallssd. Store all data on other drives. That way you can keep fresh installing enterprise trial. You can get like half a year out of it each install.

Because Jews wouldn't kill a white man who poses no physical threat to them if they also have the option to sue him and ruin his life financially.

my arch linux install took less effort, honestly

But, isn't microsoft run by pajeets?

KMSPico

Well he said Mossad death squads so I just went with it.

>2018
>not running windows 7
Fucking retard

Just fucking install linux.

I tried to run windows 7 on my 1700 and the performance is terrible. The default there has a terrible tearing and aero is fucked up also.

HWID*

I don't know about ryzen 2xxx but I've been running my 1700 with win7 for over 1,5 years now

W10 isn't bad if you de-shit it.
I ended up installing it on my laptop because it gives much better battery life than any of the linux distros could.

Soo do they give you concrete shoes and drown you in poo?

Attached: 1519490604628.png (536x336, 13K)

Yes but install LTSC (aka LTSB 2019). Mainstream windows sucks ass and is a playground for beta testing retarded and buggy as hell features.

They toss you in one of their rivers which resemble the waste in Fallout.
How can this person survive when they are taking 50 rads/second??

Attached: radx_needed.jpg (602x384, 128K)

DX12 xD

you know that you can copy paste blocks of commands right?

Also mostly problem free, unlike this user. Getting it installed was a bit of a pain though

obviously, I installed arch. I stand by my statement.

As a bonus it comes 90% botnet and bloat free from the get-go since it's intended for things like cash registers and medical equipment. However driver support wise it's not much different than mainstream windows.

I'm using win 7 with my ryzen 1600.

This.

W10 LTSC 1809 is all you need
>no appstore
>not sold to consumers, have to be a cool piratefag to even use it
>no automatic updates, you can only even install security patches so never restart again
>includes DX12 for emulating xbox 360 (vulkan is behind)
>guaranteed driver support
literally the only reason to use 7 is if you're infatuated with aero.

>suing someone too poor to afford windows 10

how do you get win7 to work on a 2200G? mine only gets as far as an ACPI-related BSOD

windows 7 doesn't work on 2200g and 2400g

anyone know where to get an up to date cracked version of ntlite from?

see

What’s the difference between these two W10s? I’ve been doing some light skimming and LTSC seems to be what I’m looking for in a “mainstream” OS. Is it true you can actually turn off the telemetry on W10 LTSC?

No, you can't turn off the botnet. It's built into the kernel on every version of Winshit 10. Anyone who says otherwise is some dumb redditor who wants you to run some placeboware that doesn't actually work.

So what’s an user to do when he doesn’t want to jump through hoops to get a partially powered Ryzen or be inconvenienced with Linux?

does Windows 10 activator no longer work?

or Microsoft Toolkit

W10 is pretty great.

Fedora 29 + dxvk, although you'll need to order up one tier for the gpu to compensate

>need w10
2600x works even better on Linux

github.com/ekistece/vlmcsd-autokms

how did it even get released?

>literally the only reason to use 7 is if you're infatuated with aero.
Or the classic shell. Or anything that doesn't look like a fucking tablet OS with giant buttons really.

where 2 download?

>Moves from one piece of shit OS to another piece of shit OS
>Asks why he still has a piece of shit OS
Why the fuck are you using a 1990s OS in nearly 2020?

Attached: 1519521980267.jpg (278x292, 15K)

>running W10