Gentoo, void or arch?

Gentoo, void or arch?

Attached: img.jpg (2000x2000, 104K)

Why would you post with such an image? Ugh, ruined m’day.

Ubuntu and Windows 10 dual boot

Attached: facepalmemoji.png (720x511, 128K)

gentoo

Manjaro

Windows 10 LTSB 2016

void is shite, gentoo is also shite, at leas on low power machines because muh compile times. arch is ok if you use lts and only bleeding edge userland shit

This.

Arch.
And by Arch I mean Antergos or Manjaro.

Attached: ss353.jpg (800x600, 101K)

At this point, just take it like a bitch you are.
Do you do anything with computer that pays your bills?
Then you use technology required. By any means have you're own preferences, but just by asking "hurr durr what shall I use " actually means you can use anything...
Because it will stay on your little computer, doing nothing. Just like you are doing your whole life.
But hey pumpkin, spend shitload of time using something that is not actually keep you productive. So you can earn your virgin neckbeard points among people who accomplished same as you. Became an ultimate neckbeard hipster and look down upon everyone actually doing something.
Godspeed user.
Post muh animu wallpaper with terminal open, becouse that fucking proves how fucking awesome you really are.
I mean, you dedicated so much of your time between jerking of and being miserable, sure the same faggots here will give you a standing ovation for your reading skills and reading a step-by-step manual.
He can read AND follow the instructions?!?
Holy shit, I bet nobody could do that.
This is just sad.

Windows 10
imagine a girl finding out your OS is something called GENTOO
sounds like a chink phone brand.

Linux Mint

Spotted Such projection, user

Imagine caring about what girls think of your computing habits.

Attached: shonisaurus witnessed.png (1608x987, 15K)

What are you on about m8?
I've been here long enough to know that 98% of what you read here is just dumb larping from idiots with too much time on their hands.
>Yeah, I can do everything it's just that I don't want to
Kek, and I can be an astronaut tomorrow, it's just I don't want to.
You motherfuckers take so much proud in not doing anything. What the fuck did you do in your life except following tutorials and posting pictures on malesian lama herding forum?
>no you
You really got me there bruh 1/10 here's a (You)

>I've been here long enough to know that 98% of what you read here is just dumb larping from idiots with too much time on their hands.
Mostly /v/ dwellers OR teenagers in the same IQ bracket but too poor to play games and even be from /v/, IME. They can't even LARP properly. I can tell you're either one of these teenagers or a foreigner because you type like an angry retard.
For my part, I'm supposed to be working on a Rust project in a level 6 CS class. I bet you've never been in one of those. You wouldn't be able to hack it. Most people can't. But I only got 4 hours of sleep, so it's hard. I'm in this limbo of being too tired to play games and too tired to get work done. Shitposting on Jow Forums is the comfiest thing on the limbo menu... with YouTube videos in the background. But none of the videos are any good. It's hard times. But, unbeknownst to me, it's some of the best times I'll ever have...

windows 7

This is good copypasta and it’s the best kind because it’s the kind you can tell based on the idiosyncraices that some fucking retard posted it in earnest in another thread thinking other people would think they are cool

gentoo > void >= debian >= rhel >>>>>>> shit tier garbage like ubuntu and arch

English is my 4th language so I apologise for that oh smart one. I've finished my college by the time you started to play with your pee-pee, and I've did a few projects in Rust for some customers, just because they are so "hip" or whatever, like you.
If you can't grok the new language in two to three weeks and become somewhat productive, while leaving the rest of the time for learning more/refactoring...
You should take social sciences like the rest of the special snowflakes.
If true, do you really think that shit you just said is an accomplishment whatsoever?
If yes, I have same bad news for you.

This is not a copypasta, newfag. But it might as well become one, so all you motherfuckers with goldfish memory would have an reminder.
You and other brainlet can go suck each others farts

Did your college in given flyover nation have level 6 CS classes? Lol nice little detail to omit.
>just because they are so "hip" or whatever, like you.

Attached: top kek.png (480x480, 183K)

Windows NT 4.0

Imagine a girl caring about you at all, I want to Imagine that

Attached: 1375610787935.jpg (550x453, 104K)

Because you're 15 and possibly a normie who doesn't realize that code is way more interesting than thots and getting your weenie wet, sweetie... :3
If your IQ is less than 120, you'll never realize this any more than a cockroach will realize spacetime is flat. Otherwise, it's only a matter of time.
Either way, it's quite pathetic.

>Did your college in given flyover nation have level 6 CS classes? Lol nice little detail to omit.
You would need to map that "lvl" to another school system? What exactly makes you special for being lvl 6 in your kindergarten country?

>That doesn't change the fact that it's much more enlightened than all the other low level langs out there
Awww, baby's first programming language. Cute.
Also you've just admitted being a kid. Kids know everything these days, god you guys are sooo fucking smart.
>The cringe
I know right? But it's more up your alley.
> English is my second language. But I speak and type it way better than you, which is well worth having two other redundant langs.
Wow you are so cool and smart.
>You're attacking it by claiming to have done it because it IS an accomplishment, so I'll take it. You've also set the goal post that I've been at it for two to three weeks and accepted it as implicit that I haven't passed it when we only got to Rust a few days ago. And we're already doing recursively-defined data structs with generic types. Jealous yet? ;^)
Blah blah blah. I just started my meme CS class and was able to solve few exercises. Who else can do dat?!?
Only you I guess, they shoud raise you an monument.
>Of course you are.
Kek

Jokes on you. I'm 36 and divorced

But then you could imagine it
And you probably realize why it's retarded

You actually belive that she honestly cared for me just because we where married? How naive are you?

Oh, I didn't realize someone could be retarded enough to marry someone who doesn't care about them. You don't just go around assuming that kind of idiocy about people casually, user.

Slackware

Unplanned things happends

rekt

Attached: bobby.jpg (170x223, 7K)

Imagine living a normie lifestyle
And using Windows 10 to keep perpetuating it
You should just end it soon, user. :)

gentoo if you don't mind the long install but if that does bug you then use slackware and if you just hate compiling then use devuan. void and arch are garbage with a shitty userbase but that's just my opinion

void

@68681600
MacOS

Void
Easiest to install, no systemd
Gentoo is second