He puts layers of bitumen into his computer casing

>he puts layers of bitumen into his computer casing
Enjoying getting sick in a decade, bro?

Attached: Fractal R2.jpg (300x303, 21K)

what is this for soundproofing? or to make computer have a simracing smell when hot? like the grand trismo2 disk.

You don't eat it though.

wtf is it for?

wtf is this shit for.

its asphalt u fucking retards

just listen to music really loud until you get tinnitus then you will enjoy the sound of fans

You get much more bitumen exposure from living near any road or driving ever than this would give you

How would you get sick from it?

if its good enough for the street its good enough for my pc

OP licks cum from his case

I used to test blacktop you fairy, if anything is giving me cancer its breathing in fumes from 350F asphalt, not some fabric in a lukewarm PC case

redpill me, what is a safe silent case?

this, bitumen should be banned

still wtf does it do is it for noise I don't get it. how the fuck does road base stop noise.

Post a better alternative for soundproofing. Those foam pyramids don't fit inside a case.

don't sound proof sony and warner studios with ulimited budget don't even sound proof and just drill a hole in the wall and run cables from a server room.

soundproofing or making your computer "silent" is a fucking meme for retards.

buy a 2$ steam link and put PC in garage if you rent and cant cut holes.

Look at this idiot. Go home grandpa.
Today we just use thin clients (monitor+fanless low power pc. A fucking rasppi works fine) and just connect to rented server. Want more power for hour? Just pay for more power!

But srsly you are a fucking idiot. Some of us live in one room flats and we can't just put computers in garage.

Unironically an open air case. As long as you put quiet hardware in it it'll be pretty quiet with good thermals.

There'll always be some high pitched thing though, and insulated cases are great for eliminating that sorta stuff.

enjoy your EMF radiation

fucking this. Why spend 250 bucks on a fanless power supply that could have coil whine when you can buy a solid power supply with 80+ rating for 50 bucks

even if you can't drill a hole in your wall (because you are an apartment cuck), you can always feed the cables under the door to your room

Attached: BST, GUTS, EDC - 2016-01.jpg (1442x605, 165K)

Capsule apartment.

You call him an idiot, and yet advocate for cloud hosting your desktop.
That's a horrible idea unless you enjoy latency and the inability to run graphically demanding applications.

Also, I'm sure your 1 bedroom flat has other rooms in it, or at least a fucking closet.

I played Witcher 3 on a cloud hosted machine and it worked surprisingly well. It was for the most part totally playable.

I don't think this technology will get worse.

For that to work though you need to have a seriously heavy-duty internet connection, and be willing to put up with latency.
What service did you use? I'd be very surprised if it came in cheaper in the long term vs just building your own computer.

>he hasn't been glued to a computer for 20+ years and can still sleep/not have an anxiety attack without any fan noise blasting in the background 24/7
heh
get a load of these well-adjusted normal people
sad

I can tell it is asbestos
I've been to enough /diy/ threads to know it

>licks cum from his case
not gay if own cum

This. I usually sleep with a fan on

Bitumen is not asbestos, you know

I'm confused. Is there a thin client involved or you just have 20 feet of extender cables for your keyboard and everything?

the entire purpose of a closed case is to optimize airflow paths over important components
without the case and the fans to direct air, all you're doing is making a weak cyclone around your CPU while everything else is still hot

the monitor cable is 3 meter (10 feet) and the mouse and keyboard use separate usb extensions ( i think 2 meter (6 feet). The computer is right behind me on the other side of the wall

please see attached picture. I have used 5 meter displayport cables at 4k60hz full color range no problem

Attached: room.png (536x637, 73K)

Just make a mineral oil computer. No moving parts.

What about the egg foam?

nice cuckshed. does Jamal mind the noise of the PC in the other room?

It's user's way of getting revenge