Who here /coffee and code/

who here /coffee and code/

Attached: 1543344301666.jpg (1600x2399, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfI8L19RSpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

faggot

based

Perfect combination, but not like in the pic you posted. That just yells pretentiousness.

NO TALKIE BEFORE COFFEE!!!!!

I'm having steak and eggs and warm bottle of corona for lunch. Kill yourself, s o y boy.

black folgers + a blunt + code

Attached: littleguy.gif (800x1017, 209K)

bait

Stopped drinking coffee.
How can you work with such tiny font size?

It's wintertime round here, so I'm enjoying a nice hot cocoa with a splash of kahlua.

yes i like men too

you probably drink cocks

reddit

Why is there no knives and forks? Is he supposed to type on the computer like an animal after he has eaten that waffle with his hands?

The real coders ethic.

i just drink cofffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

you call that shit a coffee? lmao

what are you my team lead

Most people think of sugary beverages when they hear the word coffee.

Attached: gee starbucks.jpg (3024x4032, 2.82M)

loooks nice

Fpbp

you may be gay user, but at least you are honest. Looks nice

>that sticker

jesus christ this faggot must spend more time taking pictures of his ultrahomo coffee, macbook and overpriced apple accessories than doing any actual ""coding"".

Attached: 43560538_322063428573696_2771382081598645337_n.jpg (1080x1350, 86K)

Tea is the way of the manly programmer.
>How can you work with such tiny font size?
By not having shit eyesight?

Attached: bst.jpg (2592x1552, 712K)

Attached: faggot.png (540x338, 38K)

Looks comfy

Is that supposed to be coffee?

Attached: 1539387600132.jpg (267x323, 7K)

who here /coke and code/ ?

Attached: boc.jpg (468x286, 19K)

Peel that sticker off. Post a webm of you doing it.

Attached: file.png (600x400, 157K)

>Jow Forums in public
yikes

don't get me wrong, you're a massive fucking faggot, but the coffee looks pretty good desu

the only coffee that gets me going at work is shitty instant coffee from the vending machine

Attached: coff.gif (833x833, 67K)

>corona
>calling others s o y boy
the irony

Post cock

This pic makes me angry, but also comfy. I'd love to just wipe all that shit off the bar and drink the coffee with some dignity.

>FEELS

Daily reminder that 2015 MBP is GOAT
And also
Is mega ultra faggot deluxe

Attached: 241311.jpg (650x981, 107K)

faggots

Attached: 1517879319661.jpg (920x922, 91K)

More like Coffee lake 9900K and Maximus XI Code
Enjoy your 4 phase VRMs

No it's not, how the FUCK are you supposed to get work done when the CPU is constantly over heating and thermal throttling to 0.8 GHz?

Attached: 1454652775760.webm (245x280, 377K)

dark theme indicates your subconscious desire to be blacked

How in the hell do you even cool that thing? Are you using a fucking water chiller?

Attached: PCxRwPu.jpg (1327x1222, 331K)

That’s just milk isn’t it?

All I ever get at Starbucks is cold brew and shit's overpriced.

>tfw want to cut down but mcdonalds coffee tastes like ass sweat and I'm too fucking lazy to grind beans myself and too afraid to come off as a weeb in a korean cafe
life is suffering

Attached: 802.jpg (500x680, 40K)

Are homossexual?
Just asking

What makes you doubt OP? He literally has an icon of men kissing each other in plain sight. The only way he could be even more obvious about is is to hold a huge sign saying "I'm gay" around his neck.

Attached: Untitled.png (76x76, 2K)

That's fine, I'm addicted to sips anyway

oh, you know me, gotta have my zero calorie fruit drink while I code, it's got antioxidants

Attached: me.jpg (1080x1080, 123K)

>I'll just leave the salad alone and drink all the juice because I'm a koder who's koding some wicked kode, but truth is I forgot the fork
>ls cd ls cd ls cd ls cd
>there here's some kode, let's go get that fork.

/homosexual/

faggot

I await the day I come across some fag with a thinkpad with weeb stickers and borderline hentai desktop skin in this cafe I frequent. Just so I can start some shit and argue distros to the point I have gained a convincing advantage over them, then I bully them into installing TempleOS. One day I’ll be able to save a soul. Till that day, I am patiently waiting, observing, and studying.

What are you, gay?

Attached: screenshot.png (230x84, 50K)

I actually tried that once, got my project finished in 3 hours, which should have taken twice that long. Felt really great. I could 'see' what needed to be done better and I wrote it faster. But felt like utter shit for the next 2 days, felt too burnt out and could accomplish anything at all. So it's a bit of a double edged sword.

>def concatenate_string(string1, string2)
> "#{string1} #{string2}"
>end

Why does this need to be a function someone explain this

>neckbeard reels at mere thought of vegetables

Attached: 4hdj8og0vp711.jpg (248x187, 11K)

ngl that salad looks good though
>potatoes, eggs, tuna
absolutely based

Nice CRT!!

I have zero knowledge of coding. What are these people actually doing on this coding programs in these pictures? Are they doing work? Or as a hobby, why are they in the café doing it?

Attached: D2E1E400-4344-4237-BE84-5E9F2022CC74.jpg (1067x865, 429K)

>tfw allergic to most raw fruits and vegetables
end me

That vanilla sweet cream is too good

Coffee is for faggots who can't get their dick hard and are balding by the age of 23 and also play video games.

That's not coffee, it's some girly drink you fucking flaming faggot.

Attached: 1543052883910.jpg (2272x1704, 742K)

She have 3 hands or she hold the camera in her mouth?

Underrated.. Adderal/vyvanse has gotten so expensive lately (at least at university) and coke is not a bad substitute. You have to take just enough tho.. too much you will just grind your teeth at the keyboard.

fpbp

Attached: 1516826687883.jpg (300x300, 29K)

>So it's a bit of a double edged sword.
not if you continue the day after

>who here /coke and code/ ?
youtube.com/watch?v=UfI8L19RSpg

I used to. Nowadays I get too bad anxiety from caffeine, so I just /code/.
Nicotine I use hourly, and sometimes (about weekly atm) I use alcohol. Been sober from everything else for a while now,

Attached: aaca1f86.jpg (960x566, 69K)

thats a good way to kill yourself, quickly... one time I was snorting throughout a project working 18hr days and ran out... literally took a taxi to my dealers house writing code and came home w/ a quarter oz. About died that week, not sure if had a heart attack or stroke during that week still to this day. Never again...

>Copy paste same if block three times
La sick cappuccino coder

you drink alcohol?

Not him but programming while drinking a beer is top comfy.
Second only to shasta.

yeah but not all hipstered up like your pic suggests. I just grab a mug of fresh coffee from the kitchen and go back to my office. You know what an office is right? it's where adults go to get work done, you should look into it, it's pretty comfy.

>I enjoy this activity but not in the same aesthetic you're showcasing

I quite prefer cocaine myself as I found it to be far more effective as well as tolerable from a harm reduction perspective relative to the stimulants I've had prescribed to me (there's many reasons why you can't spell "narcolepsy" without "narco"... "Desoxyn" aka "legitimately medically-indicated prescription meth" is probably one of the bigger ones).

That said, if you're going to get your pharmaceuticals the old-fashioned way, do yourself a favor and never, ever waste your money buying branded amphetamines like Adderall or Vyvanse - you can get generic amphetamine powder for what might as well be pocket change in comparison. Yes, you'll (typically) be looking at a slightly different dextro-/levoamphetamine ratio so you'll have to adjust your dose a little, but that's pretty much the only substantial difference. If snorting speed isn't your cup of tea, just douse a small piece of a paper towel in water, wrap it around your powder, and down the hatch it goes (preferably with a gulp of water; you can buy empty capsules too, but why bother?).

See above.

It can be, yeah. Cocaine differs from, say, opioids in that adequate harm reduction habits can make it sustainable even in the long run, but you better be sure you can 100% trust yourself to never, ever compromise your self-imposed limits even after you do your lines. If not, is pretty much the best you can hope for.

On a related note: do yourself (as well as everyone around you) a favor and don't ever mix your coke with alcohol - it's not just dangerous, but it's also where nearly all those nasty "coke turns well-adjusted people into Goatse-tier assholes" anecdotes are coming from.

drink it black, pussy

Attached: 908.png (402x344, 72K)

Ever considered giving modafinil a try? Do your own research/I'm not your doctor/etc, but you sound like someone who might benefit from it.

>drinking raw sewage tasting dribble makes me a man
kys, you retarded indoctrined numale

Did this stupid thot really think everyone is as dumb as her not knowing how computer terminal and code works? Bet she posted this with some feminine stupid quote "girls code too" or something like that. kys

>drinking shit coffee
>projecting

I've thought about it, but I feel pretty good not using any stimulants other than nicotine. Too anxious of a person for that shit. Also, I've had my fun with those substances.

If I had a few tablets I might try them, but I'm pretty sure there isn't a drug out there that I'd want to use daily anymore. Except nicotine, which is alright.

i prefer tea

Who here /omeprazole and ranitidine and coffee and code/ ?

Attached: stomach-acid-reflux[1].jpg (900x551, 76K)

LMAO that fucking touchpad.

Attached: 1536707567492.png (625x682, 125K)

>pretentiousness
The weakest limp insult. Having nice things is a good thing. Intentionally being as ordinary, as basic, as simple, and as straightforward as possible, denying yourself nice things to get there, is stupid.

Sorta. I really like the refreshers.

Attached: 20181127_155527_HDR.jpg (3264x1836, 2.33M)

>discord

Attached: 1521148853150.jpg (640x480, 293K)

Surprised they let you in Starbucks with a ThinkPad.

Attached: 37683659_591273807935913_2167038518134571008_n.jpg (1080x1350, 107K)

estradiol is the only coding supplement I need uwu

How else will I send lewd pics of me in a dress.
UwU its cuz im gay.

fuck off tranny

/sipandshitpost/ reporting in, this time with a non flipped image

Attached: IMG_5594.jpg (1440x1920, 626K)

*spit*

Yes but when you are using nice things to impress your greatness upon other, it's literally pretentious

And the winner for most retarded looking computer of all time is....