Wats the best cheapest laptop i can get for 772.14 dollars. wanna play as much games as i can

wats the best cheapest laptop i can get for 772.14 dollars. wanna play as much games as i can

Attached: cloudwallpaper.jpg (1600x900, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewirecutter.com/reviews/the-best-budget-gaming-laptop-so-far/
lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/legion-laptops/legion-y-series/Lenovo-Legion-Y530-15ICH/p/88GMY501020?clickid=Wc:3dPX1bxiXzSkQya0bS2xnUkgUSkx2IzJN380&irgwc=1&PID=197432&acid=ww:affiliate:bv0as6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Playing games on laptops is like washing yourself using water from the toilet bowl.

I was going to suggest one but it's $772.15 sorry

iPad

Just build a PC. Not many laptops that price can compete with a custom-built PC of the same price.

kill yourself

Why would I do that?

Underage get out

get anything with core i5-8300h and gtx 1050
but build a pc, unless you travel a lot, buying a laptop makes no sense.

This site thewirecutter.com/reviews/the-best-budget-gaming-laptop-so-far/
has a pick for $665 lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/legion-laptops/legion-y-series/Lenovo-Legion-Y530-15ICH/p/88GMY501020?clickid=Wc:3dPX1bxiXzSkQya0bS2xnUkgUSkx2IzJN380&irgwc=1&PID=197432&acid=ww:affiliate:bv0as6

Attached: Paris-Hilton-Devassa-16.jpg (858x1024, 88K)

>play as much games
>as much
It's *as many you fucking brainlet.
Go back to /v/

Modern games are crap and all you get on Windows is even crappier ports of those crap games. Just get a cheap as fuck shitbox and emulate all day every day.

>Jow Forums is for the discussion of technology and related topics.
>Jow Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

>For tech support/issues with computers, use /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Fucking retarded zoomer scum, can't you even read?

Buy a cheap chromebook or used X220 if you want to be 1337 haxx0r and last gen gaming computer

this good

Attached: file.png (1259x801, 229K)

>wats the best cheapest laptop i can get for 772.14 dollars
About 772.14 dollars.

bump

This

bump

either a relatively new thinkpad with gpu or a thinkpad with external gpu

get something with an SSD. Laptops typically have 5400 RPM HDDs which are very slow

bump

bump

>laptop
build a cheap desktop retard

What's a "desktop retard"?

Attached: Vocative-comma.jpg (400x276, 17K)

It works though. ALso toilet bowl water is on average the most cleanest water you find in a household.

This. So many good options if OP hadn't been such a cheapskate.

Macbook pro Retina 2015

unironic answer for you sir: if you want to play games and need to travel, split the money in half so let's say you got a little less than 400 dollars.
with the first 400 dollars and pick some parts for a gaming desktop and buy that and with the other 400 dollars get a chromebook or an ok laptop and slam linux on it for work. spending all 772 dollars on a laptop is gonna disappoint you and if you plan to use the laptop for heavy work well that money wasn't gonna help you anyway.

and a $400 desktop is pretty much bomb compared to any 772 dollars or whatever you were gonna spend on that laptop alone for games