Remember this list before buying PC parts

remember this list before buying PC parts

Attached: elitelist.png (1874x1407, 675K)

EVGA and Asus are based ans you cant do anything about that

>MSI
>elite tier

lmao, no.

>/v/
>Jow Forums
>/b/

Attached: 1506287930090.jpg (486x409, 71K)

>tfw msi mobo and gigabyte grapics card

Attached: 1527764362933.png (384x361, 142K)

my MSI board recently killed all my RAM and refused to even boot into a portable linux ISO.

Fuck em after that.

I had a gigabyte mobo and Asus card for 9 years and went for another gigabit mobo with a saphire card since 2 with no problems

Attached: 1539478029044.png (545x595, 248K)

I've been upgrading my PC since I was 14 using all sorts of different motherboard brands, and from my experience MSI ones never gave me issues, none. But Asus and Asrock absolutely fucked everything from ram slots dying to audio issues and overclock instability.
If you ever used Asus you know what I'm talking about

From my experience, Asus and Asrock boards are HIGHLY variable. They both make good boards, but they also both make utter shit as well.

Look for real reviews with some circuit analysis.

No I don't, MSI shill. In fact, in all my years of building PCs, the only two motherboard brands to ever give me issues are MSI and ASSCock. The Asus and Gigabyte boards that I've had have been rock solid. MSI still can't even implement offset voltage for Ryzen, despite every other manufacturer offering it. Too busy shoving more LEDs and plastic shrouds on their gaudy, cheaply-made shit.

>Ryzen
into the trash

The problem with Asus boards since if you're a functioning normal human being and don't want to go for the RGB faggot linus tech tips you'd go for the cheaper 100 dollar boards and those things are just fucked, MSI doesn't seem to have an issue with cheaper boards being absolutely unstable
>MSI shill
i aint shilling, just stating my experience with my previous boards

>and don't want to go for the RGB
Why the fuck would you buy a WORSE quality board JUST to avoid RGB?

You realize you can just turn the lights off...right?

i use my asrock for years,no problems at all. asus is botnet so it doesnt matter if its good or not

As if anyone buying the 300-400 dollar mobos are buying them for the features and not just rgb shit.
Just because it's cheaper doesn't mean its worse, if I really wanted the more expensive mobo features I'd go for that, but for me the sub 100 ones are more then enough

Lmao, you must hate your VRMs and despise better CPU power delivery.

It's not just about features retard, unless you count adequate VRM heatsinks and decent quality phases, chokes, and caps as "features". They should be standard, but the cheaper boards 100% cheap out on this shit. Just look at any indepth motherboard reviews and you'll see the difference between a good quality board and a piece of shit for under $100.

And i'm not even talking about $300-400 boards here, i'm talking about the $150-250 range.

>msi elite tier
>zotac this high
>evga not in the elite tier

ASUS support is dumpster tier. I went though 4 motherboard returns with them for the same purchase. I got back a mono from them that was literally bent down the middle.

Attached: do.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

I
must
play
game

Attached: npcsoyboy.jpg (265x265, 10K)

>matrox elite tier

Attached: 1542747261537.jpg (900x1244, 220K)

>(((American))) brands
Haha, kys. I'd rather buy chink.

>Haha, kys. I'd rather buy chink.

Attached: 1537998672529.png (210x240, 13K)

Galax, Palit, Gainward, and Leadtek, are all not available in the US.

Not sure what you're bitching about.

I used an Asus board in my first gaymen pc build back in 2007, it worked great through 2014 when I finally decided to build a new system. I ended up giving the old pc to a friend of a friend who's a nerd and hoards computers and computer parts.

>Msi elite tier
>sapphire, xfx, evga, and asus less than elite tier
>gigabyte "good" in current year

This is the weakest bait I've ever seen

Attached: b8.jpg (600x600, 16K)

Msi Hahahaha