When the subject is applications, which one is better?

When the subject is applications, which one is better?

Attached: gnome_kde_xfce.png (320x320, 33K)

Use XFCE iz dope

Attached: 20181127_192034.jpg (214x222, 16K)

KDE. Dolphin file manager is amazing, Konsole is awesome and beautiful, kate is a great editor, Okular is a great PDF viewer. Any other DE seems to lack features compared to KDE.

KDE has the best software. However, it's less stable and generally has a more fucked up UI than Xfce and needs some time to get used to and tinkering to partially fix the bad UI decisions of the KDE team. Since I value ease of use and out of the box experience the most, I'd always choose Xfce over KDE.
GNOME isn't even an option since it's a bloated, heavy, terribly performing JavaScript garbage. It's an embarrassment.

Tiling wms > xfce > kde >>>>>>> gnome

xfce

GNOME probably has the most support, except for a few Qt-specific exceptions

Qt works fine in GTK environments, it's GTK applications that work like niggers elsewhere. Prime example being the file picker.

i3

probably not xfce thuna is garbage

Attached: 1474947148067.png (1980x1080, 29K)

KDE. The only retards who claim it's unstable are nvidiots running the proprietary driver.

Gnome's software needs a lot of polish, their music app for example just crashes none stop

I run the proprietary driver and have had no issues.

nouveau cases my gtx 970 to go apeshit. yet the only problem i noticed was screen tearing.

FVWM

Attached: 2018-11-27-235753_7680x4320_scrot.jpg (7680x4320, 3.91M)

> Any other DE seems to lack features compared to KDE.

Any other DE doesn't segfault when I open the settings.

KDE is objectively the best because of the consistent menu bar across apps, OOTB desktop effects, easy to set up customisations, good performance and most importantly, KDE Connect

pic related, my KDE desktop

Attached: Screenshot_20181127_181022.png (1366x768, 1.03M)

What about LXQT?

>opensuse
my nigga

Attached: os.png (982x556, 82K)

kde is miles ahead
still a buggy pos

MAH NIGGA

Attached: c-658vsxoao3ovc-1139955.jpg (800x450, 98K)

KDE is more fluid on my old laptop than GNOME or Cinnamon.

I use emacs so I don't care

>7c on cpu
nice ln2

At first I hated xfce but then I learned to use bars and managed to make my own windows 10-like disappearing bar with buttons to bring up terminal and all sorts of fun.

I'll try gnome later.

Not mature enough, sadly. Can't wait for it to >git gud so I can drop the steaming pile of shit that is gtk

>Tiling wms
Nobody use shit shit. What you can do on tilling vm screenfetch?

hate the midground where xfce stays. sometimes KDE applicationa feel like overkill. I prefer to stick to LXDE. all of LXDE software; mainly pcmanfm, which feels nicer than spacefm because it just does what it must.

xfce

Also

>running xfce on 4gb ram and i3 chip

Like a dick made of astroglide ramming though a wet pussy