*leaves your expensive hardware outside your door in winter*

*leaves your expensive hardware outside your door in winter*

Attached: 3723845709_21da9aa159_b[1].jpg (1024x731, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsws.org/en/articles/2018/11/12/frei-n12.html
bls.gov/oes/2017/may/oes533033.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*places doormat over box during the summer to try and discourage package thieves*

>steals my cellphone because he's part of an international ring of thieves

>is a union member making $90/hr in overtime this time of the year and doesn't actually give a flying fuck what you think

Attached: UPS-WITH-SHERIFF-580.jpg (580x320, 58K)

*leaves your anime figures on the front porch for everyone to see*

Attached: 1543133900804.jpg (538x538, 28K)

*chucks your packages over the fence breaking 1/3 of my shit*

I'm glad I'm not american. When I order I choose to pay directly to delivery guy so he actually has to hand me over the item. Or even in rare cases when I pay online or in advance and the guy leaves the package without me signing anything I just chargeback the money.

loooo Oo OOo oO oO oO oO oo oo l

yall funny
cool numberes

*John elway tosses your dildo to your 37th floor apartment*

I'm expecting a monitor to show up tomorrow. They better not chuck the damn thing over the clearly lock-less gate.

>$90/hr
Lol no they don't make that

oh no you wouldnt want your hardware to be cold

I ordered a 90lb crt and the package was huge, slippery, and had FRAGILE stickers all over it. The delivery guy came when it was raining and wanted to murder me.

Attached: qMjNNKzkNAG6cMEX2GnQ.jpg (600x866, 35K)

Intel CPUs are best served warm.

Attached: 1540522310035.png (800x473, 29K)

A little off. Try $17.

>order some stuff
>australia post just puts in it my front garden and doesn't bother knocking
shit postal services are all the same

Fucker left my 1070 in the rain a month ago.

>living in a place where winter weather isn't just straight sunshine forever
Pic related. That's you.

Also don't move here, we already have too many fucking Californians shitting up our highways.

Attached: 1507256870843.png (221x301, 6K)

No
wsws.org/en/articles/2018/11/12/frei-n12.html

*takes it in*
*claims it was stolen*
*gets a full refund*
Based lazy delivery people have gotten me so much free shit over the years. An EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 is my best score so far.

Attached: glad.jpg (900x675, 586K)

No one that isn't a broken piece of shit wants to move there. Stop your faggots from moving out of state and we're good. I'm tired of hearing the retards complain that where they moved to isn't like California...
Then why did you move dipshit?

zozzle

Overtime pay averages $45 an hour.

What do you think happened?

Attached: Screenshot_20181127_230728.png (771x446, 32K)

Maybe not $90/hr, but I worked local sort in 2010 and was making about $14/hr as a part timer. I think the drivers were somewhere between $30-40/hr depending how long they'd been there. So, $45-60 ain't too bad

truck broke down

>live in japan
>my expensive equipment gets delivered in chilled trucks anyway

>the drivers were somewhere between $30-40/hr

Maybe the freight drivers, but delivery ain't making that.

Was any kill as a result of this?

Cold doesn't really do anything to electronics. It's heat and moisture that damage them. So if it was left in the sunlight in the middle of summer or in a rain or snow storm, he'd be a dick but just leaving it on your porch is fine. Also, where the fuck else would he put your shit? You gonna leave your front door open all day?

It's a cuck tier job with shit pay. Even the top 90% aren't even making that.

bls.gov/oes/2017/may/oes533033.htm

Attached: Capture.png (414x140, 6K)

My delivery guy has a summer beach home up in Cape Cod

that is not UPS driver pay faggot.

>tfw I make more working at BBY.

Attached: dINOSAUR.gif (317x267, 1.71M)

It's government data for all drivers. UPS drivers are included in that. Feel free to post data that proves your point (you won't)

Any new house built in 2018 should have a separate mudroom with two doors, perhaps the external one being remotely unlockable. Deliveries are such a normal part of life that you really need a space for them if you're receiving thousand dollar GPUs or TVs and shit

Cold weather is good for electronics. As long as they're properly sealed to stay dry.

>Any new house built in 2018 should have a separate mudroom with two doors
not in Yurop, everything cost so much over here.

Attached: delete.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Who sends figures without packaging?

Attached: 1518270564108.gif (500x700, 1006K)

One UPS guy left my giant package right in the middle of the fucking driveway...at fucking 2AM. Like he didn't even put it next to the door. Just a box sitting in plain sight in my drive way where anyone could've picked that shit up.

Next to no houses in the US have one either, you'd have to specify it for a new construction or move to a neighborhood that doesn't have a shitty HoA with angry old women trying to ruin your life because they're psychotic fucks

>at fucking 2AM

UPS drivers don't deliver shit at 2am. Why the fuck are you lying

>selling a $10 crt to some fucker on ebay for $350
>he agreed to pay shipping and handling so I bought the most expensive packing material I could find at the ups store
>going from california to new york
>6 days later he receives it
>ebay case opened
>he sends me a picture of it
>completely destroyed, literally in a million pieces
>call up ups, they won't refund me until I told them I used their "approved packaging material and even wrote fragile all over the box
All of this could've been avoided if I used FedEx.

How about ringing the doorbell

Should've had them pack it for you, it would only cost you $100 :)

>leaves package outside your door
>package: delivered
Is this real? If I'm not home (which is 99% of the time since I work) they drop the package off at nearest postal office and I pick it up there

Most are making $65 OT and $30 regular.
t.have UPS drivers as clients

did he try degaussing it?

That's average pay for couriers, not just UPS.

This one did, and it's not the first time it happened. Maybe a ghost put it there.

>Fedex
Your CRT would have been in a billion pieces with them.

Happened to me last year in particular. Ordered an expensive gaymin monitor, and they left the thing for all too see, no signature or anything. No brown packaging, just the fucking monitor box you'd see in stores, proudly displaying how amazing and stealable it is.

>2018
>he doesn't have cctv cameras going 24/7
I've shipped porcelain and fine china with FedEx and they've never had even a scratch on them.

Maybe Freight but local delivery drivers are not making that. Fuck no.

how much for a handjob?

Not a problem unless you actually live in the ghetto.

Here they either put it in the mail box (they have the keys) or if it's too big you have to get it at the post office

>he doesn't have his own secure parcel drop box
>blames shipping companies

>not living in the country surrounded by white people
Nothing ever gets stolen around here, and on the rare occasion someone shop lifts from the local Walmart it's literally always a black person from out of town so they're easy to keep an eye on.

Live in Edmonton, package out for local delivery in Toronto.
I'm sure he's going to make a quick 3,500km trip to drop it off.

Oh someone signed for it, so I guess that's fine.

Attached: thanks i guess.jpg (916x598, 80K)

>Sitting around waiting for a delivery of speakers
>Watch the courier drive straight past my house without stopping
>Get an email saying my parcel is at the post office
>Go to the post office and complain that they didn't even bother stopping
>Post office worker chucks a wobbly and accuses me of making shit up
I refuse to believe anyone sane works in the mail industry

>mfw american's haven't upgraded to local post-box offices yet

I have a post office box with enhanced addressing, so they'll sign for UPS deliveries. A bit costly for how little I use it, but definitely comfier than the alternative.

STOP GANGSTALKING ME

These are your regular city truck drivers. Like the guys who may or may not quarterbacking your packages
>not being a Jannie and doing it 4free

broke truck just arrive

did you call ups back for your money back or are they so cocky because you can't do shit to them?

yeah but your refund is from the retailer, not from ups

>live in upscale smallish town, zero crime
>know the fedex, UPS and usps guys people by their first names
>packages always left with care
feels good man

Attached: 1234155262.jpg (257x276, 14K)

In the summer when the nigs are out

I sort packages at UPS and I kick the absolute shit out of boxes all the time. Tonight everyone was up to their waist in small boxes and envelopes, so we were stepping on shit a lot. Fuck the Holiday season.

Attached: 4b2pb9t9xpy11.jpg (750x744, 41K)

>found the stupid ups guy

based and redpilled

I can not wait for an AI to replace you and for your lower class ilk to be ground down into onions

You wouldn't crush a package containing this, right?

Attached: DsmzZx8U0AATrb3.jpg (700x767, 65K)

>not having both Amazon In-Home and In-Car delivery
What's it like being a boomer?

Attached: 1540351293439.png (465x455, 461K)

In-Wife delivery when?

Unironically got a doa 970ti a few years ago because of this shit and I couldn't even get my money back because it was apparently my fault.

>I sort packages at UPS and I kick the absolute shit out of boxes all the time.
I worked at the biggest postage warehouse in my country. Literally on our first or second day, during the "training", they told us it's okay to throw parcels around so long as it's an underarm throw. This shit doesn't surprise me anymore.

>australia post
They are the worst

>see my friend becoming figure addict
>swear to never get a figure
>see that
O-one is okay i guess right?

I mean, you should probably get at least two so the other one isn't lonely.

>home delivery
just have them drop it at the nearest post office drive the 1 kilometer trip to pick it up yourself.
you literally get it sooner and safer

Attached: 1434050997213.jpg (386x363, 38K)

At least we have guns to defend ourselves, have fun getting raped by muhammad and giving him your money in return.

As opposed to inside? You retard

>no signature, no brown packaging

Blame the sender. If UPS doesn't deliver your expensive monitor on that doorstep the sender can file for a full reimbursement on shipping, it's part of their shipment guarantee.

I live a mile away u little shit im not driving that far.

>holds your first class package at a warehouse for a week for no reason

Attached: usps truck.jpg (620x328, 48K)

omg new hardware!

Attached: 5fe.jpg (228x257, 24K)

good luck with carlos and his family mate.

This is your brain on Jow Forums
Don't do Jow Forums kids

whats a jannie?

>It's heat and moisture that damage them.
What do you think happens when it gets really cold?

>At least we have guns to defend ourselves
Doesn't seem to do you much good when your country's media is owned by kikes that make their "left" and "right" puppets "fight" each other while using lobbyists to buy up your entire government, military, and infrastructure.

Where he never goes because he needs to work 24/7 to maintain it.

>he doesn't live in a gated community with his own 24/7 video security system
Poor people just need to lease their fucking mac shit and call it a day, wasting good hardware.

*silently pulls, doesnt honk and takes you package you didnt sign for to the post office on a saturday afternoon right before they close*

Planting government spyware in your shit

>spyware in my flesh light
hope their shit is water proof

Based. Yuropoors are always the most sensitive and passive aggressive, denying the horrible sevirity of their rapefugee crisis, only to then say something like Americans deny our problems. If you protect gun rights as an American, you're already most likely considered a conservative outlier by the mainstream news and medias standard, which means you know exactly what's wrong here with the libs and spics and Jews.
We also know how much worse it is over there. For someone who "bends over to Jews", we don't seem to be getting nearly as much cultural enrichment as Jews like Soros and others call for.