What cool shit can I do with one of these? I've had one sitting around for years

What cool shit can I do with one of these? I've had one sitting around for years.
Currently imaging raspbian OS

Attached: R8300608-01.jpg (444x295, 35K)

Dubs to cum on it

CHECKED

ask

automate your indoor grow if you are into that kind of stuff

So you bought it without any ideas on how to use it?
That's great.
Here's one for you: shove it up your ass as deep as you can. At least some use.

you can run arch linux on it and hook it up to your horse dildo machine

light up the leds couple of times and make it a dust collector like everyone else on Jow Forums

Attached: 1542529872401.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

I use it as a console server. You DO have a full server rack don't you user?

Attached: pi.jpg (1960x4032, 635K)

welp, OP?

Eurofag here, how do I order Memesbarry? Official site? Aliexpress?

>ghetto laptop

got mine from amazon

I said Europe, not Fatland you retarded burger

Attached: 1543364227789.jpg (705x357, 114K)

what makes you think it would work considering most of the commercial vpns are blocked

web server
good luck opening ports on a residential connection though

I heard they are easier to do bare metal programming with than x86. So I would probably look into that.

i like how you totally missed the point of a home vpn server

Attached: 1513064461254.jpg (325x374, 21K)

sorry I'm not a pedophile

>cant open ports on his own router
>Jow Forums

Attached: 1536010772234.png (333x500, 384K)

imagine still not realizing that Jow Forums is full of script kiddies, larpers and generally barely tech literate community

aMaZoN eXiStS hErE tOo NiGgEr

most ISPs block ports server side or their own routers comes with finnicky firmware

it doesn't you fucking nigger gypsy, only in African parts of Europe, I'm from the white east

This. Even as a euro. I bought mine from Amazon.de. Took over a week for delivery though, and then I realized that the electronics shop nearby has them.

see my comment about african parts of europe

Western Europe is not African, idiot. Go stay and be poor in the shitty and decrepit parts of Europe. Hopefully Russia will pick you up again.

No they don't.
Not in a free country anyway.

opening ports is as easy as typing 192.168.0.1

What regime are you living under

You're a very stupid one of a kind black gorilla glow in the dark nigger aren't you?

I remember hearing about some ISP in France (I think) sending mean letters to people hosting web sites on their consumer contracts, obligating them to sign for an ENTERPRISE plan.

seething nigger

I think you should put your pi back in the drawer

>his country is so poor they can't even have local electronics shops
Probably because you'd steal everything, wouldn't you?

keep seething, nigger

I run a crypto node on mine.

They are just small PCs. If you can't think of things that you could pretty much do with a normal PC, there is no need for a Pi.

Red and basedpilled

hook up a cheap webcam and use it as a security camera

checked

No, seriously. If you don't exactly know what to do with it, it will end as a 30$ dust collector. Personally I use it as a headless torrentbox. It's running transmission-deamon and automatically adds the files via RSS. Then I can access the files via SMB from my computer. I made the experience that it's very slow, even the 3B+ version. It can't even make full use of my 50K internet connection, so don't even bother running it with a GUI. It's not intended for that use imo. One advantage is that it doesn't need much power. Mine draws the power over the USB port of my router.

Any good samba tutorials? I can't get mine to access nor host any SMB drives, and the few times it did access one, I never found out how to transfer anything.

hi Jow Forums

My RPi 3B+ shuts off every now and then unless I specifically add a power supply.

just use some nas software/distro if you only want network shares, easy to configure over web interface

what do you mean you dont know how to transfer? its literally windows tier, open share with some file explorer, drop files in

Op better delivers

I use one as a Zigbee gateway with the RaspBee hat from Dresden Electronics. This allows me to use devices from Ikea, Philips, Xiaomi and more all from the same Gateway. It's pretty good

Coolest thing to do: you can sell it on ebay for a price that is not much less than you paid for it