Is this what the Linux community is like?

Is this what the Linux community is like?

Attached: linux users.jpg (736x981, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayfeminism.com/2013/01/feminist-guide-to-non-creepy-flirting/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine grabbing a green one and not having a single interaction with another human for the whole event haha

>linux conference
imagine the fucking smell

Attached: 1350125635941.jpg (600x1005, 128K)

This is what most cons are like

imagine wearing a red one and talk to everyone and run for the whole event haha

What is the point of going to con and not communicating with people, that defeats the purpose, isn't it?

These are the standard overbearing precautions taken by spineless con management in the face of verbal rape scandals. So long as oversensitive women are taken seriously for feeling slightly uncomfortable in an elevator then these sorts of ridiculous precautions will be employed to try and maintain some semblance of the social order.

Looks like the Linux community never grew up past kindergarten.

Depends on the con, also why you're going. Some of them are full of people no one would want to talk to.

Every day i'm more and more sure these people genuinely have real autism. They cannot get social cues at all, so they have to codify them in order to have basic fucking human interaction.

Also why does the poster look like a Dominos pizza box

Why did they use Domino's design language for that sign?

it will smell like testosterone and pussy juice

>stick all three on yourself
>say they are for your different personalities
>become a world class actor

Attached: 51E47284-7EBA-4D8D-B833-0AB78C35B57D.jpg (1000x913, 544K)

I thought something looked familiar

>People in this thread think they look any better than anyone attenting this convention.

Attached: 1512859909267.jpg (544x638, 34K)

???

Pic related is me

Attached: 1541918319300.gif (332x332, 1.84M)

Honestly I'd love to use Linux but I have a job and responsibilities so I have to use Windows like an adult.

Do they have pronoun stickers too?
>she/her
>he/him
>they/them
>xhe/xir
>xenomorph/xenomorphself

>some other SJW faggotry
Why did this even get so much influence?

This isn't even SJW faggotry, this is street light codification for the most basic of human interaction
How the fuck do these people even function

Holy shit. I didn't that that son of dob comic was real.

>This isn't even SJW faggotry
I am not so sure about this.

Attached: everydayfeminism.jpg (1024x736, 154K)

I've been to these types of events, and you sometimes get accosted by windbags who talk at you non-stop about some retarded idea they have and won't let you leave. I can imagine this kind of shit might be terrifying if you have legit Aspergers or SPD.

I think the root question here is whether or not the two are related

I unironically like this. I know it's made for antisocial SJWs who would go for the red sticker, but I would get the green one. I love to have people to chat with, but I'm too shy to approach others (even in a con) and I think that my default facial expression makes me unapproachable. At least with a green sticker I can have the hope that someone may approach me for some conversation at some point.

Is that comic satire? No I mean is it really?

I don't think so, user.
everydayfeminism.com/2013/01/feminist-guide-to-non-creepy-flirting/

This is what happens when you allow your kids to think they are on an equal footing with adults.
The kids do childish stuff in the adult domain. And it gets accepted as normal for everyone

I got halfway down the sign before I realized it wasn't a dominos pizza box

That's a good idea.
People that want to talk will find each other and introverts won't be bothered.

SNIFFF

Are these cons organized by socially retarded people?

>pizza with bananas and cinnamon

Attached: gross.png (581x532, 440K)

If you go to a conference it should be assumed that you can handle yourself socially. Whether you are asocial, transgendered, hypersensitive female, or whatever . If you feel like you need a goddamn sticker on your shirt to "tell people" your "interaction preference", then you are obviously not mature enough to be in that situation. STAY THE FUCK HOME.
That said, if you are so socially retarded that you ignore my conversational tone and/or body language intended to impart that I do not wish to have a conversation with you, then I am totally comfortable ignoring normally acceptable etiquette when i tell you to go fuck yourself and leave me alone.

>expecting anything else

So these are the people who browse this board..

>dominos
I came here to post this

Sounds like a good idea. I always try to talk to people but half the time they are autistic so it would be nice to have a proper "green light"

If this were true nobody would ever get laid ever. You have to pry dem headphones off of bitches' heads even if they already want your d

>Is this what the Linux community is like?
You do realize people have been doing exactly the same but with shirts, in clubs? Of course you don't, you friendless, inbred permavirgin.