100% of donations received go towards funding diversity programs

>100% of donations received go towards funding diversity programs.
wait... what?

Attached: linux_donation.png (1280x800, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

training.linuxfoundation.org/get-a-free-chromebook/
linuxfoundation.org/about/diversity-inclusiveness/
microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-10-home/d76qx4bznwk4/1NT3
fossforce.com/2017/04/lin-desktop-linux-gpl-openness/
youtube.com/watch?v=_OxToTuYHrA
blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/mksanitizer_bug_detector_software_integration
blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/netbsd_llvm_sanitizers_in_the
blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/network_security_audit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

blacked and cuckpilled
everyone who uses Linux is a massive faggot (or a trap with programming socks tbqh)

Only investments pay for the developer's paycheck.
You don't hear that many people say they gave money to the linux foundation.
Still quite shitty.

As if making linux better matters more than checking the genetics and genitals of the devs.

training.linuxfoundation.org/get-a-free-chromebook/
get your free chromebook :^)

THIS BUT UNIRONICALLY

this, every ganoo slash leenux users are UwU their penis

Absolutely not based

GNOME did this shit and it ruined them. Why the fuck doesn't anyone learn that this shit is poison to a project?

GIBS ME DAT U FUCKIN NERD BITCH ASS WHITEBOY

>linuxfoundation.org/about/diversity-inclusiveness/

jesus christ...

Imagine who will be in charge once Linus quits/dies...

>MUH STRONG BLACK KWEEN!

Hahahahahaha

They do. Biggest donators are big corps.

>Finally get to game decently on Linux
>Linux gets cucked and I might have to switch to BSD

Attached: 1452760282634.jpg (500x690, 54K)

and probably a neet basement dweller as well since Linux requires your time having no value whatsoever

fuck, not usually one for conspiracies, but if you want to objectively ruin Linux this is how you do it.

>g..guys, there's nothing to worry about CoC
>n..nothing will change
>let's do nothing
would it be wrong to assume that this shit was spread by diversity hires?

Attached: 1490541342964.png (112x112, 7K)

When did Linus get so jewed? How could he allow this?
And I thought he was based.

Is this related to the kernel

its no conspiracy that the left wants """"""diversity"""""" in all things, its good for business because minorities including upstanding citizens like Tyrone will want to buy more pairs of nikes if they dont feel oppressed by whitey's shoe manufacturing plant.

Holy-o-fuck.
Partially

Whatever, (((s)))he has a dick.

what do you think?
illiterate diversity hires becomes kernel devs
anyone competent will be afraid to reject shitty code because he might be called racist or bigot

these retards makes it very hard to be tolerant to others

Come back home white man.

Attached: Capture.png (1178x612, 654K)

microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-10-home/d76qx4bznwk4/1NT3

Attached: 1516518068839.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

>3k for beginner sysadmin course

Attached: 1540059283263.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

fossforce.com/2017/04/lin-desktop-linux-gpl-openness/

Can somebody explain why this happens to the tech industry?
Mozilla, Google, Gnome, now the Linux foundation…
Who, or what is behind this?

Attached: greatest strength.jpg (720x685, 72K)

it's a combination of two factors:
1) tech people are shit at social skills, therefore easily brainwashed by gay shit and/or afraid to speak up
2) tech people are low in testosterone (from sitting on their asses all day)

I can not fresh install Windows 10. The media creation tool, rufus- doesn't matter. The PC hands in bios for a few minutes then boots the HDD. Supposedly you have to use a USB 2.0 flashdrive, but at this point, fuck it.

do they need physical verification for who im?
we could pretend to be womins guys

It's because nerds aren't welcoming to women in the tech sector so they have to have special clinics so they can learn in peace

Could this be a Psyop from foreign countries?
Is there any basis for this theory? keep in mind that the US even with the big loss of their physical economy their internet economy dominates in all sectors, every single major project is under US control and foreign countries would like to change this for sure

>microsoft.com/en-us/p/windows-10-home/d76qx4bznwk4/1NT3

Attached: ohnonononononono.png (1716x498, 47K)

>*note for free chromebook $3k course purchase required

Install OpenBSD, Haiku, or Sculpt OS.

Attached: 1sho8b.jpg (800x1056, 124K)

What are you talking about? All this liberal globohomo propaganda is official US hegemonic policy.

openbsd dot org

>trusting a Swede that says they aren't cucked
>ever
This is only just the beginning.

Attached: 1537675226021.png (2500x1667, 2.52M)

There's a very good legal reason they do this.
The Linux so-called foundation is entirely made up of Samsung, Qualcomm, and other corporate appointed employees. Their sole job is to manipulate development to better their own corporate interests, which means features they want to have in order to sell more phones or chips or whatever else their agenda is. In turn their money funds Linus' salary and for paid contributors, mainly employed by Samsung and shit.

The 'donations', is so other corporations can now fulfill their legal """diversity""" requirements. They simply just need to pay X amount of dollars and receive an official endorsement how much they care about """diversity""" and can avoid lawsuits from competitors/governments/employees all who are looking for reasons to sue them, like invented discrimination lawsuits. If any of you ever worked in management for even a small company, they all do shit like this all the time, hedging against future lawsuits by virtue signalling today because this stuff matters in civil trials, where you have a chain of proof that you are committed to """"diversity"""" and (((inclusion))) when Samsung tries to sabotage your chip making plant by claiming you are violating some US or EU law.

tl;dr it's just a trick to pretend they care about things like diversity because of lawsuits

Attached: poltrek.jpg (499x380, 27K)

>Could this be a Psyop from foreign countries?
Yeah, from Israel. Daily reminder that our government isn't our government anymore. It's full of traitors and (((dual citizens))).

Daily reminder that US troops can be used to fight for oil and Israel but they aren't allowed to protect the Southern borders. They're essentially the mercenaries of a foreign state expect you, the taxpayer, foots the bills for it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=_OxToTuYHrA

Linus is Finnish.

This crap has been going for a while.

Pic. related (full autism stickers)

Attached: IMG_20180829_181918.jpg (2160x3840, 2.69M)

Why not netbsd or dragonflybsd instead?

Pretty much. This shit has infected just about everything, but it's only a matter of time before people lose interest and give up on the charade.

The CIA likes to create panic, fear, apathy, and keeping everyone fighting among themselves.

I cant stop laughing

NetBSD is alright for older devices that would otherwise have no up to date OS at all because of the huge number of ports. But because they support such a huge amount of hardware they have a lot of security issues. DragonflyBSD is based on FreeBSD, and all the pink haired faggots have utterly fucked FreeBSD's already mildly insecure code base. OpenBSD is the clear winner of the BSDs despite lacking some features.

>But because they support such a huge amount of hardware they have a lot of security issues.
But they're doing a bunch of interesting things with security lately.

blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/mksanitizer_bug_detector_software_integration
blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/netbsd_llvm_sanitizers_in_the

They even did an audit on their network stack this year.
blog.netbsd.org/tnf/entry/network_security_audit

Lmao this. And when they see my big fat hairy race and call me out I could reply "How DARE you assume mah gender!"

Attached: 5ca.jpg (570x558, 87K)

why can't all swedes be like PewdeiPei??? why are most of them cuckold?

Come home, based man.
The way it's MEANT to be pl... I mean, used.

Attached: w7.jpg (700x438, 82K)

What's the difference. Nords are eternally cuckolded.

Attached: 1542519830333.png (640x480, 213K)

this
I'm always donating to FSF

Linus is an ethnic swede. He's from the swedish speaking minority that lives in finland.

FPBP

will it run my software? It runs on Linux.

Highlly likely, it still playing with fire though. The doors are open to some very dangerous people now

>literally an Indian OS

White people are. Wake the fuck up there arent enough Jews in the world to fill all those SJW, diversity jobs and most of them dont even care. It's always some spoiled old money brat who's white as fuck, probably grew up in New Hampshire and learned horseback riding as a kid then went to a posh ivy league on mommy and daddy's dollar because white parents spoil the shit out of their kids.

I use 2.26 which is not fucked by trannies and (((females)))

Fuck. I'll just flat out call diversity an insane leftist hobby in everyone's face from now on. We need to get it through people's thick skulls that diversity is NOT something necessarily good and that it can be VERY dangerous for yourself and your loved ones. Especially when it's pushed by governments and big corporations, who greatly benefit from dividing a population. Divide and conquer you niggers. Age old war tactics. And to make sure the population gets easier to manipulate and control we better make sure all the extra diversity consists of low IQ niggers and shitskins who are expertly trained in the art of mental gymnastics.
The only way to defend against this attack on our kind is to face it head on and go right against the grain. Only if people see other people disagree with leftist insanity openly and with confidence will the taboo be shed and will we be able to make progress in restoring sanity to society.

Fuck, this thread made me so mad it made the Jow Forums come out. Good job linux foundation.

so help /g
what's not infected with this shit

That's why I donate directly to Microsoft.

these programs are counter productive distractions at best, out right destructive at worst. How do you propose to go against the grain? I am thinking of donating only to projects that do not engage in these kinds of distractions and focus on the technology, like a well run project should.

Microsoft. It's obvious.

>Unity instead of gnome
Based and redpilled

Simply they don't want user donations anymore.

They are using hatred towards SJW shit to consolidate corporate power on Linux.

dfly split so long ago it's hardly worth mentioning freebsd in the same sentence unless youre talking history

microsoft is one of the companies fucking linux
fuck you, i'm not giving up on linux

>pronoun sticker
so what's the colours?
green: infer based on appearance
yellow: assume opposite of what you're thinking
red: best to avoid me entirely

>OpenBSD is the clear winner of the BSDs despite lacking some features.
one of the few things affected by that recent Xorg fuckup because they're so far behind the curve

LynxOS, it is proprietary and used in environments, where failure could cause at least entire airplane

I can't, Commodore is no more.

how is using an older version any different?

Some shitty hardware doesn't work at all. But otherwise quite comfy. Ubuntu 10.04.

WHEN IBM WILL FIX THIS PIECE OF SHIT?

Is this new or was that always there?

stop using ubuntu

20th of March - 27th of July is when they changed it.
But was this just a clarification? The page is new, it's just from January 2018.

Someone should email and ask just what diversity means in this context. The rest of the page is talking about supporting open source projects other than Linux. It could be implying other open source projects than Linux or other big projects. Like donating to smaller open source projects the Linux foundation sees fit to support. The note could be to remove the concern that a part of it goes directly to the Linux foundations core functions.

This is the most literal interpretation we could make. Though I understand the confusion people have in chat. Someone should ask.

Why would diversity programs be a cost you need to fill with donations? Why aren't people upset about that? The implication is that diversity is a cost to the foundation and they're not willing to allocate the normal funds to this.

It's also a way to keep normal people's influence out of the foundation now that big names are taking over. Remember the VMware joining? And their excessive GPL violations haven't been dealt with.
The Linux foundation is just a front for corporate control over the Linux ecosystem.

Stay away, don't donate and bring peoples attention to their flaws.

Diversity is when gay niggers are allowed to work, but not when gay niggers are put in shame in front of white bois.

go back to Jow Forums, Jow Forumsyp

Attached: 1540549252616.png (3640x2140, 1.45M)

I've always said we need more hot babes in tech. Good on the Linux Foundation for making it happen.

This.
Pirated windows and bundled Android master rayyyceeeeee

>implying his security fucked

I think you people know what to do now

Attached: OpenBaSeD-1.jpg (1024x1007, 180K)

I agree

Attached: cocd.jpg (1600x1066, 222K)

(((open source)))

Tranny infiltration.

because "le it doesn't matter who you are, just write le good kode" is factually incorrect.
nature + nurture will influence every single one of your actions. sweeds are born cucks that probably get insane dopamine spikes from having things taken from them, like their wives or their life's work in the case of linus cuck tips.

Attached: cuck_vs_chad_hifi.png (1587x449, 733K)

>Why would diversity programs be a cost you need to fill with donations? Why aren't people upset about that? The implication is that diversity is a cost to the foundation and they're not willing to allocate the normal funds to this.
Dude, if they were spending stuff like their corporate sponsor money on this you'd be even madder.

I don't give a shit about the pronoun stickers, but the what fuck is with the Gamma Autist color code?

>because "le it doesn't matter who you are, just write le good kode" is factually incorrect.
How uh... how do you figure?

You can't
It's impossible for someone's thoughts to influence their actions.

Attached: adaritual.jpg (518x1356, 533K)

>paying money to learn to write software for a free operating system
interesting.

What the fuck are you trying to tell me

Attached: 1491891645293.jpg (480x405, 32K)

The SJWs are attacking because it's an attractive sector to work in, from the outside (sit at desk and make six figures, never mind the hard work that goes into real software engineering), unlike construction which is hard physical labor for low pay and high death rates.

It's easier to tolerate SJWs than try to fight their screaming rage machine, which results in death by a thousand cuts.

What do you expect from commie freetards?