School Network

I want to try and take down the schools network, not to cause any harm or act cool, just to see if it's possible.

All students have iPads, they all run on the same wifi.

What can I do? Ask if you want more information.

Attached: moot.jpg (480x430, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/spacehuhn/esp8266_deauther
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ask if you want more information
Please tell me your name and your location.

Attached: 50201.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

hack the mainframe

Do you know the password?
What sort of authentication?

kek

Just don't. The mere act of exploiting a network that isn't yours is unethical and illegal.

Elaborate please? I only have a brief background on computer networking..

That's a hot guy...

if you can't do something this simple you will never crack the school wifi

Make a Loop network

Create a loop between two ports. If STP isnt on it will bring everything down eventually. It's probably on but worth a go

Attached: ypgjlk.jpg (800x597, 87K)

google how to create a batch file then insert this malicous code

ping 127.0.0.1

run several hundred instances of that, they will never recover

Attached: 1539358804722.png (492x611, 407K)

you have to be older than 18 to post here.

I could probably get hold of the password. I suspect that the authicentation is close to none since the school currently don't have a full time IT employed.

Keep in mind that I only have an iPad at my desposal. Though if I'm risky enough I can do something on one of the library's computers, though as I said, this is really risky.

127.0.0.1 is localhost, it only affects your client.

that being said
>windows 7->8 ipv6 dos vulnerability
if that's still a thing. can't remember. if that's what they're using.

I am.

>there is a password
>there is no authentication

hmmm

living in a fucking third world country has its perks also
gsm/4g/wifi jammers are sold like pancakes in flea markets

Attached: handheld-3g-4g-all-phone-signal-wifi-jammer-500x500.jpg (354x500, 10K)

I'd get started by using something like Wireshark to sniff packets on the local network. Also use a port analyzer to see if there are any open ports on the routers/aps. Good luck user.

super brainlet detected

Attached: 7363532.jpg (480x360, 9K)

Never tried this before but you could create a script to assign your PC multiple addresses, assign yourself the entire subnet and you'll cause a massive IP conflict. Again, never tried it before but in theory it should work.

who's in the pic

Actually, just assign a PC the IP of the default gateway and that would cause the same effect.

Just because your school doesn't currently have IT staff doesnt mean the system was setup by whatever contractors without authentication/encryption.

Ofcourse I understand that, but it means that it isn't updated and therfore may serve little to no function, hopefully.

I usually browse >>Jow Forums and >>Jow Forums so I don't know alot about this topic, as I stated before

What should I do with the information I gather from those tools then???

Fuck off. This how security gets stronger. Op is doing a service.

Never mind. Op is a retard.

Find the MDF and unplug the PSU.

Buy a bunch of ESP8266 boards for a couple of bucks and put this on it github.com/spacehuhn/esp8266_deauther
Just have to figure out a way to power it. Maybe with batteries or via usb.

Holy shit this is the INCEL GOD right here. >pol because muh sjws wemon juice, >fit to deal with insecurity and >68695189 to take revenge on the stacies HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

ThinkPad, Kali Linux + Ethical Hacking courses. Or Raspberry Pi, or Kali nethunter. Get good with WiFi networks, hack into your own WiFi. If you could make it to the router configuration page, you could mess up the DNS, and all webpages will be inaccessible, and after doing that change the router admin password. Be careful user.

I don't know anons. Seems pretty hard pulling this of. That is if I don't use one of my friends computers from home or the library's computers instead of my iPad.

This is because the iPad has restricted usage because school rules and everything. And I don't believe in myself getting pass the worlds biggest company's security.

Attached: 1542028469040s.jpg (235x250, 7K)

Why the fuck don't you have a REAL computer?

Use the wifi to fuzz every apple device connected

You will brick all of them at once

i reported you op

Attached: 1529391540348.jpg (1314x1021, 194K)

Hack the Gibson

You must be over 18 to browse this website.

I was about to write an ironic response but I realized that all you are is eager to learn about technology in a pretty gay way. Google different types of networks like wpa or wep, there are various cracking tools on Linux pentesting distributions that you could use to crack those types of connectiona depending what connections your school uses. This will require a real computer and a usb and a linux distribution. If you can do it with just these words alone, you can do it champ

You can try arpspoofing the router and no clients. You just need kali and a laptop. Network might be protected though

Google it

Attached: images.jpg (239x172, 9K)

OK, serious answer here. cSploit for Android. Needs root though. Open it - select the device - MITM - Close/Kill all connections.
Pretty funny to see people's reactions.

deauth? does it still work? I hear they were talking about patching (but until we movr from wpa) ?