Why are they so bad at technology?

Why are they so bad at technology?

Attached: 1531643902333.png (1280x853, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASML_Holding
youtu.be/RGRKTw-DWfw
youtu.be/-YQ8IbVIwPM
digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/crows-cigarette-butt-cleanup/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

UK left so now all they have is germany

Got a 1000/500 connection with No cap. How about you burgerboy?

Attached: 1511021584120.png (1124x598, 203K)

Because thier goal as a conglomerate is not about the advancement in tech, rather its about the advancement of the soft genocide of the indigenous europeans.

you do realize that all chips in your digital gadgets are made with european equipment?

Well thats a straight up lie. Not surprising coming from an EU supporter though.
The EU has also landed on the moon too!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASML_Holding

because in europe it's about corrupt governments vs the people
in the usa it's about corrupt companies vs the government + the people

Attached: 1410320997188.jpg (408x407, 39K)

They will get better at it when they start to do the army to take over europe by force.
I bet they will get to the V4 bomb now.

you do realize you're as stupid as the guy you're arguing with because you're the peon of your country and you're defending it as if you had anything, as if you had fuck all to do with NASA? who the fuck are you? you're probably a moronic webdev lmao, why the fuck are you talking about NASA sending people to the moon, son?

>in the usa it's about corrupt companies vs the government + the people
lel
muttland government is owned by the industrial military complex and big energy
It's literally the same people

>falling for the bait that easily
wewewew

Attached: E48A1126-A459-4351-840C-0F84180D5DBC.jpg (299x300, 24K)

They're autistic enough to actually, rigidly, enforce laws.
And so the stupidity of things like copyright law becomes impossible to ignore.

Attached: nycity_viii-giger.jpg (832x1366, 382K)

Large Hadron Collider is in France and Switzerland, Arduino is Italian, insight mars lander have french tech onboard... german cars etc etc etc

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-11-28 à 16.54.48.png (890x619, 375K)

None of that is your actual tech though... You guys just hire American's to develop the tech for you then claim it as your own cause "look look its in our country! we did it!"

Like give me a break man. America has built literally everything of importance in the 21st century

braille (tactile writing system)
bicycle
bra
photography
automobile
computer
umbrella

all french

Attached: Capture d’écran 2018-11-28 à 16.58.53.png (905x331, 409K)

>mars mission Seismometer isn't tech
>LHC isn't tech
>hired american

what

As a german i can assure you, we have nothing of value in regards of any technology.

Because it's not a democratic instance, it's heavily undermined by foreign interests. EU-CCCP doesn't like it when commoners can benefit from technological advances that educate and free their minds of indoctrination of the ministry of war, the ministry of plenty or the ministry of truth. You wouldn't want to be caught getting educated, you know that's a thought crime

Do you want to be friends? c:
I have a fetish for krauts.

Why are americans so keen on being the products of corporations? Is it a patriotic thing, because these companies are based in the US? You do realise they're all outsourcing jobs to pajeets as pajeets have less demands in terms of salaries / benefits / holidays. You do realise these corporation give 0 fucks about you and your patriotism, right burgericius?

Not even americans hire americans because they are to expensive. You'd rather be a stupid motherfucker, outsource your entire production line to china, and be technologically dependent on their knowledge and fabs.

GJ america, you have shown us again how capable you are of not thinking ahead until lunch break

Only if you publicly denounce furries and MLP, then there's barely anything that can stand in between our friendship

>falling for the bait
Germany and austria are pretty big players in industrial electronics,
USA too but their shit is retard to questionable. Gets only bough out of patrionism and for local spare parts, while all world wants siemens components

I don't know if this is a product of a language barrier or what, but you asked why Americans are corporate shills in reply to youtu.be/RGRKTw-DWfw the post.

Attached: bait anime.png (800x600, 91K)

S-sure, user. Those colorful and fun expressions of emotions and sexuality are bad! I mean fun but the bad kind of fun you know? Morals are important. Family values.

european inventions:
electricity
biology
planes
cars
philosophy
computers

american inventions:
the fast food
gender studies
jewish blockbusters
minorities
student loans
mountain dew

It's kind of funny how this US vs EU shilling started suddenly about a year ago as if a certain group were coordinating it...

The pi is British you stupid burger

They are only due to Siemens and Bosch, while they are both to expensive while still producing in china.

Germany has nothing in terms of technology to offer. Cars are years behind, public transport is still years behind, public education in regards to computer awareness etc is laughable, 4G cell tower reception is as bad as in developing countries that don't even have electricity, gbe won't be achievable by 50% even until 2025.
While at it our government wastes money in the BSI that tries to hire code breakers to weaken crypto. Our ID cards as well as healthcare cards are easily compromised, have consumed billions in taxes and are essentially useless in their "digital" functionality.
Germany has absolutely no authority about technology in any way what so ever. Nothing that has been produced here since Konrad Zuse is even worth being mentioned.

Only newfags go on discord

Cellphone is a Soviet invention, yet Motorola, USA took credit for it.

Our institutes are very respectable idk what you are refering to really. If it is what you are asking whether EU has any kewl toys you want me to point out hmm I dont really track that sort of stuff but eurofighter is a good example of a state of the art air superiority figher, soo obviously we dont lack the means to do it. And a lot more impressive example imo the soon to be online Galileo gps system.

Discord is the botnet version and closest facsimile of the halcyon era WLM.

congrats man you watched a 5 minute long video on youtube where you heard the words of eisenhower, you're an expert in economy now!

>AKG, Sennheiser, beyerdynamic)))

We have gun rights and lower taxes, Mohamed

Attached: 7fd.jpg (1104x927, 232K)

Just say free speech. It's the most important on a fundamental and individual level, and European governments readily sacrifice when convenient.

weird flex but ok

>Fast Internet
>Free speech
>Handguns/shotguns sufficient for self-defense and suicide
>High taxes, UBI + healthcare
Where do I belong? ;3;

Attached: ks.png (2287x902, 1.89M)

What about Miele, AEG and the such?

I know self-hating is a german's favorite pastime, but come on dude.

>Why do Europoors suck at tech?
Non free economies tend to suck at invention and innovation in general.

Their hatred for themselves is only surpassed by their hatred for Americans. u3u

These are old boomer companies

>Alstom
>Siemens
>Dassault
>Airbus
>Thales
>etc.
nowadays though, there's a brain drain because the pay in the US is better

AKG is austrian and they sold years ago to foreigners before being bankrupt. Sennheiser, almost completely moved their production line to China, with a very few, high end products as exception. beyerdynamics ... not worth its money.
Either way, none of these companies produce anything outside of their typical consumer garbage. That's not technology, that's just milking the cash cow and that's what's ruining these business in the long run.

> and closest facsimile of the halcyon era WLM.
what are you even talking about?

I'm saging that WLM had a featureset unrivaled by any other IM client at the time and unmatched even to this day.
Today, the closest thing that does rival it is Discord. It's extremely featureful and very convenient and nice to use as a result, all things considering. IRC just won't cut it in current year; text and code formatting, file previews, etc. are too nice.

European technology: inventing new computers, new means of communication, new batteries, new vehicles, new machinery, etc.

American "technology": inventing new ways to make people click on ads.

What about pic related?

Attached: soosay.png (480x480, 142K)

EUfags that browse Jow Forums are the easiest anons to bait. They sit around watching sponsored documentaries all day and thing it is a good replacement for actual knowledge.

Read a book you faggots.

True, fuck amerimutts, fucking scrubs

Garbage, most, if not all their shit is made in China. Miele these days is as worthless as a brand as VW.

I'm just being honest. Sure, not everything's bad, but considering we have 1 cunt since 13 years in power and since 2005 broad band internet has been an agenda for every coalition pact ... it's pretty fucking obvious that shit's not developing in the correct direction. Instead of investing in education, we cut funds, which surely doesn't help increase technological advancements. Renting prices are exploding everywhere and students can barely afford housing. IT is still not a major subject at the start of first grade. How in the fuck are we supposed to be a nation that advances technologically, if we do everything in our best, to keep our selves and kids way from education and affordable living costs?

Scandinavia?

But that's already light years beyond the Amerifags that browse Jow Forums which are smol children from /v/ on Window 10 trying to into hello world on Visual Studio 17

Attached: neuland.jpg (1024x1024, 163K)

wrong

youtu.be/-YQ8IbVIwPM
xD

I cant wait till ameritwats and us will finally live without bickering and arguing peacefully in chinese concentration camps.

well you didn't say anything to prove him wrong so.... He's not 100% right though, lobbyists from every industry own all the politicians not just the defense industry

>What is SAP?
>What is BASF?
>What is Thyssen?
>What is Siemens?
>What is Roche?
>What is Rheinmetall?
>What is a decent car?

Not even starting with the masses of hidden champions.

i bet you are the same faggot spewing this shit on Jow Forums for 2 years now

Truth is, the only people claiming we dont have tech dont know theres shit beside consumerist toys

If you said AEG is a shell company, you would have a point
instead you proof you dont know the shit your talking about
>since 2005 broad band internet
since the Guberment stopped giving out bux for VDSL and only for fiber, this is simple not true. in my backwards hillbilly region, every 10 hillbilly village and 4 man Mansion is getting fiber
The only thing slowing construction is all the contractors up to Pommern have full books
If talked to some of them, they are booked out until way after 2022

>>What is SAP?

An utter shit company that makes the worst garbage software imaginable which they only mange to sell by bribing politicians?

1: Adyen
2: Booking.com
3: ASML
4: Philips
5: NXP Semiconductors

China numbah one!

Attached: sinopec[1].png (310x320, 19K)

>bicycle
You wish, Ammhoud

Oh boy! It's this thread again!!!!!
It comes down to this: the EU is not focused on consumer technology. They are stronger in technologies for machinery or other b2b things. Once there is a startup that comes out with something revolutionary for consumer tech it gets bought out by Silicon Valley. There's still big technology companies like Siemens, Phillips, etc. Stop being a retard OP.

US isn't focused on consumer technology either.
How many of the thing around you are made in America or even just designed or invented by Americans? - very, very few.
They are only focused on marketing, so people buy cheap Chinese garbage they don't need.

Everyone is a corrupt kike in America, from corporations to government + people.

>As a german i can assure you, we have nothing of value in regards of any technology.
>being this retarded

EU has a lot of innovators but everything gets bought up by American companies, it's literally impossible for EU to compete because of the high taxes

What about Infineon, global foundaries, and intel's modem development?

>it's literally impossible for EU to compete because of the high taxes

Yet the EU has a trade surplus but US doesn't.

>my phone
>my laptop
>my tablet
>my desktop and its parts
>a ton of software
>my printer
>my router
>…
Yeah, the US doesn't make anything around me.

Because we don't waste our brain resources on useless capitalistic consumerist crap.

>oh wow our personal-data-selling ad company has made another toy!

America is a joke.

except it's hard to tell if that was a bait

pseudopatriotic burgers actually are that stupid

>4G cell tower reception is as bad as in developing countries that don't even have electricity,
NIGGER, WHAT!? XDDDD

>What is a decent car?
Does not exist. Not a single one.
Cars (in their current shape) are literally the cancer killing all of us, and with the current infrastructure they aren't even fun to ride.

I think technology could easily be used to make public transport entirely competitive with private cars. Practically everything required for that is already there, but no one is fucking doing it.
And once I'm out of college, the next economic crisis will have hit and no money will be available to actually do something.
Fuck this world.

This shit would be funny if it weren't sad. Look at all the stuff that happens in Shenzhen and the SV. US has companies like Uber that went from an unknown little startup to a global game-changer. On the other side of the pond, look at what our startups do:

digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/crows-cigarette-butt-cleanup/

That's right, while SV is insanely competitive and turns startups into multinationals at an amazing pace, changing entire fields of transportation, information sharing or automation, euronigger startups make plastic trashcans to train fucking birds. If I was Dutch, I would find this to be the ridicule and shame of my entire country.

I think it's because EU is over-regulated and can't stand large international companies. Look at how they screech autistically over Valve, Google and others selling their services in the EU. There's thousands upon thousands of politicians and bureaucrats that think that they can tax everything that moves and they deserve a cut of every trade and transaction done by their nigger cattle, also known as "eurocitizens". They couldn't stand having a giant corporation earning big bux and competing with small s o y startups, except if it's full of their cronies.

Like, look at all the euro multinationals today. Most of them predate the first world war, let alone the EU. There is something that the EU is doing wrong that stops us from having large successful companies enter the market, and you can't be competitive in tech without having some tech giants. That's the difference between having a globally recognized and used platform like Android, and having an IT sector that exclusively consists of codemonkeys writing apps for that platform, like we in the EU do.

Attached: crowbar-model-720x720.jpg (720x480, 69K)

Yeah current cars and infrastructure are so shit all they can do is get you anywhere in a few hundred miles radius in a few hours time very safely and comfortably.

And it's all held together mostly by Cisco and Juniper products. If there were no foreign tech companies, you'd be using a plastic cup connected to a string.

>EU being bad at technology
>actually regulates Facebook
>Actually protects your privacy

OP is a dumb faggot.

I am Dutch and I think it's really neat.
Also Uber should be banned in my country, same with AirBnB. - their entire "business model" is breaking health and safety regulations fuck that.

They invest/research tech that doesnt involve blowing things up and shooting things.

Attached: edgebob.jpg (720x646, 45K)

I didn't say the cars were not getting their job done. I said they were "literally the cancer killing all of us".

The infrastructure is quite a mess, though. Traffic jams galore, bridges on the verge of collapse, bumpy streets that don't get maintained.

>companies like Uber that went from an unknown little startup to a global game-changer
A
FUCKING
APP

ok it's time for someone to nuke your country
that's it, i'm fed up with burger stupidity
just kill yourselves

If I wanted privacy, I wouldn't use facebook. Wait, I don't !

Also it's funny when you scream "taxes" when nearly all big American companies are officially headquartered in Amsterdam rather America exactly because of tax reasons.

Multinationals pay 0% tax here.

facebook tracks you even if you don't have facebook. your government never did anything about that, the EU has.

looks at this zooomer
emissions are as low as never before
leaded fuel is a thing of the past
you should really look up on how the skew the diesel debate and fake the numbers
its all bullshit

>He doesn't use NoScript

Attached: anime youre such a faggot.jpg (1053x1070, 700K)

>thinking they only tracked you using javascript
user. Stop being a retard.

>A FUCKING APP
Not him, but yes, a fucking app. Mobiles will become what cars have been for the last 70 years.
The quintessential part of personal mobility.

Uber is garbage, though.

>I hate having more options to get around the city, I prefer to suck the taxi monopolists' dick all day long

It may be only an app, but it has millions of people driving for it worldwide and it even caused frenchfags to sperg out and start destroying stuff in their well known peaceful protests to ban it because they hate freedom. Meanwhile, nothing that the french did in the last couple of decades impacted anyone in the US or anywhere else for that matter. France today is simply a large colony of niggers that could completely disappear overnight and nobody would notice because it's that irrelevant.

Oh, and I'm not even American, I also live in the EU.

>while SV is insanely competitive and turns startups into multinationals at an amazing pace
>SV

Attached: Google-Global-Walkout.jpg (720x405, 81K)

>public transport is still years behind
What the fuck? Go take a trip to Somalia you spoiled dickface.

>Poor understanding of how Internet technology works
Classic Eurofag

Attached: anime pensive chin on bed.png (294x225, 55K)

>the EU has.
but they didn't, GDPR is a placebo
I added a FB filter to uMatrix and it still catches stuff, FB won't give up on datamining no matter how many tantrums the EU will throw

how does my phone get me to Paris tomorrow?

What you have listed is only part of the problem, ωoomer.

It's also that people have stopped to fucking walk. Sure, many people hit the gym to replace that, but simply doing the trip to/from work and grocery shopping by foot or even by public transit would already do more, while reducing the amount of car traffic.
Unless you get hit by a car on those ways, you will live longer.

Because they are a economical union, not a technological one.
Maybe you want to talk about separate counties instead? Would make more sense then talking about a union related to economy.